+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 85 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,105 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

At a moment when PTDF Scholars are set to roll out, school fees probably been paid, and they are yet to receive their first pay. Most of them have scan thru their module courses and the brillant ones have finished reading all their courses for the year. They anticipate and they envisage what their new country would look like. At the same time we the future NDDC Scholars are up on Naija hot Jobs n NDDC site everyday as if we are workin in stock exchange or telephone company killin ourself with a list that should av been a by-gone by now. My heart goes out to those that can't even sleep at night.
    A new day comes with a new hope, I will neva let down my faith till i see my name or receive their txt message. I pray yhu do the same bro. Good morn'

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    At a moment when PTDF Scholars are set to roll out, school fees probably been paid, and they are yet to receive their first pay. Most of them have scan thru their module courses and the brillant ones have finished reading all their courses for the year. They anticipate and they envisage what their new country would look like. At the same time we the future NDDC Scholars are up on Naija hot Jobs n NDDC site everyday as if we are workin in stock exchange or telephone company killin ourself with a list that should av been a by-gone by now. My heart goes out to those that can't even sleep at night.
    A new day comes with a new hope, I will neva let down my faith till i see my name or receive their txt message. I pray yhu do the same bro. Good morn'
    My questions is when did this list come out for NDDC scholars last year? Cos that should help guide us on when it will come out this year. Unfortunately some folks as from tomorrow will start loosing their admission offers. God help us.

Guys, Calm Down! Worry not about these things. No need to burst your head thinking about a list you have little influence over. Engage yourself with something productive in the mean time. What if??

Always expect the best, but always also, prepare for the worst!

Regards.

@ wiseguy. Last year's list came out in the first week of september. Some of the scholars had to defer their admission to this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperNerd View Post
    Guys, Calm Down! Worry not about these things. No need to burst your head thinking about a list you have little influence over. Engage yourself with something productive in the mean time. What if??

Always expect the best, but always also, prepare for the worst!

Regards.
    May the best of our today be the worst of our tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by eddy4chidex View Post
    @ wiseguy. Last year's list came out in the first week of september. Some of the scholars had to defer their admission to this year.
    I see it sounds plausible because there was a board change last year. Well going by your word Eddy I should expect an sms today at some point. Thanks very much.

Regards,

Wiz

@ thiz juncture, permit me to tell yu guyz dat the reason for the delay is that nddc wants the individual state govts to partner & mak the scholars havit inna berra flavour thiz tym.. Buy increasing the funds and number of scholars.. I fink thiz is good, rather dan a hasty lesser decision.. Expect the list on/b4 moro.. Thiz is ma first and last comment on the list issue.. "Plz dnt quote me!!" Thanks & Gudluck All!!

Quote Originally Posted by eddy4chidex View Post
    last year, text messages were sent in a 'coded' manner and up to 30% of the scholars did not even attend the interview. The list then came out in December when the injustice had already been done and dusted. If anyone is likening this year to last year, then only GOD is our help. Just know dat what ever happens, GOD is watching in 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by e-thang View Post
    @ thiz juncture, permit me to tell yu guyz dat the reason for the delay is that nddc wants the individual state govts to partner & mak the scholars havit inna berra flavour thiz tym.. Buy increasing the funds and number of scholars.. I fink thiz is good, rather dan a hasty lesser decision.. Expect the list on/b4 moro.. Thiz is ma first and last comment on the list issue.. "Plz dnt quote me!!" Thanks & Gudluck All!!
    I believe you are right. There has been debate of award amount increment. The status quo has cause severe sufferings to scholars and had brought about scholars' choice of lowly rated schools.

Why the quietness in this place? Well, thanks to everyone who gave me assurance on the change of school issue. I appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    My questions is when did this list come out for NDDC scholars last year? Cos that should help guide us on when it will come out this year. Unfortunately some folks as from tomorrow will start loosing their admission offers. God help us.
    Guy take the chilling pill! Last year list the list came out around the 2nd week of september part of the reason was due to the shake up withe management and dissolution of the board. The full list was published 4th week of september. I got my letter 23rd september i kept in touch with my school and i was given the grace period of coming second week in october, depending on the nature of ur course i wont advice u to toll my line as i resumed 5th week of lectures and pratically struggles in my first semester, my advice is for u to defer ur admission if ur course is pratical base but if it is about submitting essays u can manage to cope but "u go hear am"

Dear friends am suprised that this is taking long but i want to beleive they are concluding plans to fully mobilise scholars when the list get released as we were not mobilised or paid until 6month after i started my course. Our fees where not paid early and most people suffered hardship and thrats for non-payments of their fees. So count it all joy if they are working on paying ur fees asap and giving some financial support before you leave. If not u have to look for community supportto get ur self to the uk before u get paid.
    That being said start packing ur bag and buying ur foodstuff in faith like i did as i travelled out of naija on OCtober 11th the very day my visa came out and i arrived the uk on the final date october 12th coincidentally on my birthday. So pray hope and dont worry.

Best wishes
    Francisca

Quote Originally Posted by gonon View Post
    Why the quietness in this place? Well, thanks to everyone who gave me assurance on the change of school issue. I appreciate.
    Have u changed d skul? How did u get d new admission so quick? And wot skul?

Quote Originally Posted by papichyme View Post
    Have u changed d skul? How did u get d new admission so quick? And wot skul?
    I applied to 3 schools and they all gave me unconditional offers. I am presently filling my ATAS application for 2 of them, just in case.

+ Reply