+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 83 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,067 to 1,079 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    Hey guys, in other quite related matters, this NDDC scholar that emerged the Robert Gordon University SU President is quite active on this thread (she has responded to a couple of my questions here and via pm). Hearty congratulations to her. Her NHJ and twitter handle is kcesca. #justsaying.
    She should help me answer if i can change my school and not the course. Because am running mad here abeg.

Quote Originally Posted by gonon View Post
    She should help me answer if i can change my school and not the course. Because am running mad here abeg.
    Why are you worried! Man, you can do anything after securing the scholarship. Don't you think there will be new documentations? NDDC is quite aware of mitigating circumstances like yours.

Square up your shoulders; put on that shoes, becos any moment from NOW what you say about yourself will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Why are you worried! Man, you can do anything after securing the scholarship. Don't you think there will be new documentations? NDDC is quite aware of mitigating circumstances like yours.
    And so it came to pass, just as it was and just as it will be.

@Wiseguy.....The list don show...?

Quote Originally Posted by gabbygabo View Post
    @Wiseguy.....The list don show...?
    Nooo my dear. This list is really delaying alot of folks from packing their boxes. It's ok sha may be NDDC wants the list to come like a thief in the Night. lol.. Only problem is that not even the director knows when it will be out as they are still looking at methods of justifying their final selection criteria which is aside from the use of the interview and aptitude test scores. If they can't justify it, and they head on to release the list then they will create an uproar in some states.

You can change ur school provided at the point of registration when u come for your award letter you let them know and fill the correct bank details and your university ID on the form u will be given. I hope this helps

For PhD scholars are the school fees paid yearly? or all the years are paid to the scholar's school at once as in the case of the masters candidates? My fear is if NDDC have to pay it yearly, isn't there a possibility that one year they will forget us especially when things get busy and out of hand for them?

Just asking but am sure NDDC who have been doing this for years have got all the processes all planned out. I will please appreciate hearing from any potential scholar who is aware of NDDC's way of dealing with this.

@ wiseguy. The fees will be paid on an annual basis but like u said they may forget u cos even the fees for this year was paid late and the scholars were been disturbed by their schools.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Nooo my dear. This list is really delaying alot of folks from packing their boxes. It's ok sha may be NDDC wants the list to come like a thief in the Night. lol.. Only problem is that not even the director knows when it will be out as they are still looking at methods of justifying their final selection criteria which is aside from the use of the interview and aptitude test scores. If they can't justify it, and they head on to release the list then they will create an uproar in some states.
    Meaning d list won't b released dis week? If dey haven't sorted out their "methods of justifying their final selection criteria" by now, wen will dey do dat? Dis wait is more annoying than ever now that we don't have a date 2 luk forward 2

NDDC I know you guys read our comments and know how dicey our situations are. Please release us from this everyday suspense, PLEASE. Just upload the list, we know it is ready. Thank you.

I am saying this on behalf of my humble self and my prospective nddc scholars.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    NDDC I know you guys read our comments and know how dicey our situations are. Please release us from this everyday suspense, PLEASE. Just upload the list, we know it is ready. Thank you.I am saying this on behalf of my humble self and my prospective nddc scholars.
    I wonder wat dey r waiting for

pls did anyone receive a txt message from nddc over d weekend?just got info dat texts were sent for selection interview.dont know how if its true.n

+ Reply