Cacking.. Man of The Match!!

nominees for mvp in nddc tournament scholars' cup are:

1. Telephoneline
    2. Whiteguy4real
    3. Cracking
    4. Chan-Do
    5. Edi4chidera

& tha winner izzzz_________

@e-thang.i nominate doncheckz,d crawler master.letz c how it goez.;-)

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Please i will love to know if i can change the university i used during my interview. Time has ran out and the school i used is resuming on the 3rd of september. Please help ohhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by gonon View Post
    Please i will love to know if i can change the university i used during my interview. Time has ran out and the school i used is resuming on the 3rd of september. Please help ohhhh.
    D only option's 2 defer ur admission coz even if u apply in a new school, u won't get september batch it wil b eida january or march or evn september nxt year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eutricia View Post
    D only option's 2 defer ur admission coz even if u apply in a new school, u won't get september batch it wil b eida january or march or evn september nxt year.
    Itz vry possible 2 change ur university 4rm d 1 u used during d interview buh wat I'm nt so sure is if d course can b changd 2. I'm sayng so coz d lady dt cald us in durng d interview said u cn change ur sch if u realise it 2 xpensive compared 2 d amt NNDC is givng buh she wasn't sure if u cn change ur course 2.

Quote Originally Posted by gonon View Post
    I think Coventry MIGHT still take you if you act fast and have your required documents handy.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Omg! Ma hrt was alomost in ma mouth wen I jst read d update on d MD celebratng scholars. Mhen dose peeps r makng me proud, "proudly ??*NG* " Mr. MD I'm gonna make u proud 2
    utchay4ever likes this.

Omg! Ma hrt was alomost in ma mouth wen I jst read d update on d MD celebratng scholars. Mhen dose peeps r makng me proud, "proudly ??*NG* " Mr. MD I'm gonna make u proud 2

Pls any1 in d hse whose intended sch's d University of Aberdeen?

DR. OBOH CELEBRATES NDDC SCHOLAR

The Managing Director, Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Dr. Christian Oboh says the emergence of Francisca Chiedu as President, United Kingdom University Student Union is another proof that Nigerian youths can lead innovative change within and outside the country.
    The Managing Director disclosed this while reacting to the victory of the NDDC postgraduate scholar as President of the Union.
    Dr. Oboh added that it is “a testimony of the capability of the new generation of Nigerian to be the change they seek and champion worthy causes”.
    He disclosed that the Commission will continue to sponsor indigene Niger Delta students to universities across the globe, and in return expect worthy response and commitment in appreciation that the monies expended on them belongs to the people.
    The NDDC Boss expressed optimism with the process adopted in the recruitment of fresh students for the Commission’s foreign Scholarship, saying “it will guarantee the Niger Delta region and Nigeria at large, the likes of Francisca Chiedu”.
    Dr. Oboh commended, the Information Engineering and Network Management student in the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen for bringing glory to NDDC, the region and nation.
    He noted with joy her hard-work, commitment and issue based campaign which according to him, led to the attainment of the highest number of votes in the history of student elections in the UK and urged her to sustain the tempo.
    Miss Chiedu had in an online mail to the Managing Director said “Truly life presents us with different opportunities, for me every moment in any life offered a door, all I had to do was choose, I chose to dream, I chose to think, I choose to move, I chose to act, I chose to win”.
    The University of Benin Computer Science graduate who obtained NDDC Scholarship in 2011 assured that she would use the platform to enhance the cultural, academics as well as social experience of students.

Oya Na. Please release names make we follow go make Impact. NDDC Money is not a waste, and it will never be.

Seriously this everlasting wait for the list is really annoying because alot of people are loosing thier admission already and some may not have the 28 days to put money in an account as requested by the UKBA. I hope NDDC will come through soon because its really getting out of hand.

Itz vry possible 2 change ur university 4rm d 1 u used during d interview buh wat I'm nt so sure is if d course can b changd 2. I'm sayng so coz d lady dt cald us in durng d interview said u cn change ur sch if u realise it 2 xpensive compared 2 d amt NNDC is givng buh she wasn't sure if u cn change ur course 2.
    I am not changing the course. Just my school.

Hey guys, in other quite related matters, this NDDC scholar that emerged the Robert Gordon University SU President is quite active on this thread (she has responded to a couple of my questions here and via pm). Hearty congratulations to her. Her NHJ and twitter handle is kcesca. #justsaying.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

+ Reply