+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 132 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,704 to 1,716 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by kingjo View Post
    guys what is the latest on the protest at ph.when are they posting the names of successfull candidates on their website
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    You guys are right though... Well can I be debriefed on the effect of yesterday's protest??
    Please can anyone who took part in the first protest tell us the outcome.I understand that it was a successful move and the MD promised to publish the list by tomorrow, thursday.Pictures will be appreciated.You can send me a PM.Thanks.

@cackin,the interview is the determinant factor in producin scholars like francisca(d students' union president)and dat's wat dey want-ppl dat wil always defend d interest of d 9ja delta,not only in 'bukuru'.nddc will always produce better scholars than ptdf.concernin d academics(writing of tests,essays,etc),don't u think d job had been done by our various universities whr we schooled? dey don't much bliv in ur grade but in ur ability.btw,if any1 can't face d panel how cn d person cope abroad? our concern shld b dat things should b done according to how Paul stated it-'decently and in order'.datz y we're fighting.

@donchek. Motion supportd. We ve to do somtin

Quote Originally Posted by manenuff View Post
    @cackin,the interview is the determinant factor in producin scholars like francisca(d students' union president)and dat's wat dey want-ppl dat wil always defend d interest of d 9ja delta,not only in 'bukuru'.nddc will always produce better scholars than ptdf.concernin d academics(writing of tests,essays,etc),don't u think d job had been done by our various universities whr we schooled? dey don't much bliv in ur grade but in ur ability.btw,if any1 can't face d panel how cn d person cope abroad? our concern shld b dat things should b done according to how Paul stated it-'decently and in order'.datz y we're fighting.

@Manenuff, who told you that NDDC has produced better scholars than PTDF, i actually didn't want to comment again because i can see we aren't moving in one direction probably some individuals have benefited from this lapses. I have had couple of friends who are beneficiaries of PTDF and they have always distinguished themselves in their respective fields and endeavors; the case of FRANSICA is one in a million, come to think of it that can't be use as yardstick for judgement. In my university days people in student union government weren't the best of students, a former NANS president late Moses Oisakede from EDO STATE UNIVERSITY now AAU spent more than 10yrs in school changing from one course to another. Why do you think that Schools in the United State would ask you to take GRE, GMAT & TOEFL for prospective postgraduate students sicking for admission? is to test for your Intelligent Quotients (IQ) and not Emotional Quotients (EQ) because the later which is synonymous to interviewing can be very subjective. Now, how would you relate this case, there is this man who has a very high intelligent quotients but unfortunately he stutters and another man who his intelligent quotients is very low but an orator, do you mean that the man with high intelligent quotients will be deprived because he has an impediment in talking fluently? My dear, anything academic should be purely base on academics which to a very large extent portray how sound you are and not interviewing that is very subjective and can be manipulated. Have been in an interview panel before?....don't worry one day you will be there and see how subjective it is.

Note i am not a prospective scholar though my wife is, but i read every thread concerning this NDDC scholarship saga and i want to see how it ends! Thank you.
    IsiomaP likes this.

Please what is the latest news? When is the list coming out now?
    ..all things work together for my good

@Ideelove....nice logic. I think PTDF will produced better scholars, cos their financial benefits is far better than NDDC. I study better when I have much cash. Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ideelove View Post
    @Manenuff, who told you that NDDC has produced better scholars than PTDF, i actually didn't want to comment again because i can see we aren't moving in one direction probably some individuals have benefited from this lapses. I have had couple of friends who are beneficiaries of PTDF and they have always distinguished themselves in their respective fields and endeavors; the case of FRANSICA is one in a million, come to think of it that can't be use as yardstick for judgement. In my university days people in student union government weren't the best of students, a former NANS president late Moses Oisakede from EDO STATE UNIVERSITY now AAU spent more than 10yrs in school changing from one course to another. Why do you think that Schools in the United State would ask you to take GRE, GMAT & TOEFL for prospective postgraduate students sicking for admission? is to test for your Intelligent Quotients (IQ) and not Emotional Quotients (EQ) because the later which is synonymous to interviewing can be very subjective. Now, how would you relate this case, there is this man who has a very high intelligent quotients but unfortunately he stutters and another man who his intelligent quotients is very low but an orator, do you mean that the man with high intelligent quotients will be deprived because he has an impediment in talking fluently? My dear, anything academic should be purely base on academics which to a very large extent portray how sound you are and not interviewing that is very subjective and can be manipulated. Have been in an interview panel before?....don't worry one day you will be there and see how subjective it is.

Note i am not a prospective scholar though my wife is, but i read every thread concerning this NDDC scholarship saga and i want to see how it ends! Thank you.
    NDDC's story is going to end like that of Solomon Grundy

@ideelove u r on point.who has not faced a job interview would think he is the best in his field until he meets his better colleague.i still believe the interview was a show-off of transparency.like ptdf once you make the cut-off mark u are good to go although there is still corruption in the selection process but at least very intelligent pple are given a fair chance.well i am still waiting for the list to draw out my inference and next line of action because i want to secure the future of my unborn children.i have been brought up in the path of excellence and everything i have achieved today has been out of hard-work and excellence.lets not loose focus on our initial goal of exposing any corrupt act observed in the process.like i said earlier i am willing to assist in this good course from where-ever i am especially from my laptop via social media. trust me u might not know peoples strength yet until the ball is set rolling. well oga ideelove hope ur wife didnt capture u during nysc as i might be in your shoes now ooo.lol!!!! (on a lighter mode).i am an edo guy and i did my nysc in Akwa-ibom (Eket).Floreat!!!!!

Hey ppl....its been pretty quiet here oh plus there is no news of the list yet oh, hope Mr MD didn't just say its coming out today so the protest will end....anyways today hasn't ended yet sha so lets keep our fingers crossed

Have they contacted anyone else since monday?

Y are u guys attacking me?
    Pls,i'm not d one causing d probs,but just looking from a neutral perspective.
    @Ideelove,NDDC has already conducted its own (IQ) test like PTDF and determined that those who scored 26 and above have d acceptable IQ and are academically competent enough to go for the scholarship.However, they didn't stop there,but went ahead to conduct an interview.An interview isn't a bad idea either.From ur illustration,if a scholar with a supposedly 'low' IQ passes d test and goes ahead to become an orator at d interview panel,isn't he better than d person with a 'high' IQ but with a low and poor communicative ability?
    Tell me. A truly educated man is one who can communicate? What if he's asked to lecture 9ja delta youths 2mwr,won't he still fumble and stutter?The problem with 9ja graduates is that we want to b d best academically,but unable to do d 'stuff'.Remember,we av 2b worthy in 'learning' and 'character'.
    And who eva told u PTDF is better off?
    Will PTDF b transparent enough to publish names and scores?
    The corruption is everywhere.
    The flaws we can identify dis year is incompetent hands in d interview panel,politicking,nepotism and so on.Apart from those,NDDC's method of selection is better than PTDF's.Moreover,we're nt here 2fight ourselves bt 2 fight d corruption identified.

There is no doubt a lot of our govt agencies r corrupt, but this year nddc said it will be transperent and a lot of us believed them, we need to show them that we know what they r doing n tell them we don't want such further on cos they r playing with pples future just for selfish reasons

Plz Plz Plz.... I knw there are some NDDC officials/spies hangin' over here. Actually i have wasted like 6mnt waitin'4 this course, negletin' everythin' that comes my way, and it's not good4 me. I'm beggin' the spies again to open up this thread and tel us what to expect, tel us they hav finish contactin pple, tel us they are makin plans to contact moe pple, tel us the list wil neva kom out again, tel us we are wastin our time here we shd js go on wit our lives, tel us what the MD and Management hav aggred concernin this, tel us the possible outcome. PLZ PLZ PLZ TEL US SMT N IT WIL BE GOOD4 US. I'm beggin u in the name of God. Thank yhu.

+ Reply