+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 32 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by fubyblankS View Post
    @cacking and jesus boy, you just expressed your opinion about n issue someone tough will be wise. But you know the beauty of life is that, we all have our opinions. You guys don't have to redicle a mate because he expressed he's opinion. Anyway success to all of ya pals. Thanks
    Fine. It gets so annoying when some people cannot adhere to SIMPLE INSTRUCTION. I t was clearly stated there on thier website what to bring to the venue. Why now go to last year's requirements. So that you come here to start asking questions abi. Most times students fail is not because they do not read the instruction on the question paper.

A lecturer could say answer question one and three other in a seven question exam. a students will leave question one and answer others. what do you expect. the lecturer will mark only three out of the four, because question one was compulsory and most times in situations like that it carries the highest mark.

@ fubyblanks I am not ridiculing anybody. It was surprising that you were given simple instruction of what to bring to the venue, yet you go about confusing yourself with previous requirements. It's somehow..........

Thanks for your opinion though but let us adhere strictly to what to required.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    Fine. It gets so annoying when some people cannot adhere to SIMPLE INSTRUCTION. I t was clearly stated there on thier website what to bring to the venue. Why now go to last year's requirements. So that you come here to start asking questions abi. Most times students fail is not because they do not read the instruction on the question paper.

A lecturer could say answer question one and three other in a seven question exam. a students will leave question one and answer others. what do you expect. the lecturer will mark only three out of the four, because question one was compulsory and most times in situations like that it carries the highest mark.

@ fubyblanks I am not ridiculing anybody. It was surprising that you were given simple instruction of what to bring to the venue, yet you go about confusing yourself with previous requirements. It's somehow..........

Thanks for your opinion though but let us adhere strictly to what to required.

CORRECTION TO THE BOLDED STATMENT. Most students fail exam not because they are not intelligent but because the do not read the instructions for the exam. The aptitude test that we wrote, the official were begging us to read the instructions. why? Because they know we would not read and at the end of the day we will start complaining that we did not know.

@cacking, u cant blame dis peeps using last year format cos they are d type dat request for extra answer booklets during exams cos they feel dat d additional question they ansa even though d maximum questions has been clearly stated would fetch dem dat extra mark! lwkmd

Hmm..a lot seems to have happened since sunday that i visited here last.
    @ Omon- B, point taken again. But you can blame an engineer to keep searching for answers when others have given up. Its in our blood..If theres a trend, or order for doing things you can trust we will find it..hahha

@Fubyblanks, I do agree with Jesusboy that The methodology was not requested for this year as clearly stated. However, My personal ethics towards these things is that "Its better to have something with you and later find out that you dont need it afterall, than to conclude you dont need it afterall only to find out that you do" basically, err on the side of caution. Hence I will PM you the method i used to develop my I page research.

@Wiseguy4reel we definetely should meet!

@Jesusboy and cacking, if you know you have never taken something with you 'just in case', then you are 100% justified in your statements. For example everybody who has ever applied for a visa knows that you are expected to bring EXACTLY what is stipulated on the form and nothing more! however, when you go for the interview you are expected to take along anything that will lend weight to your cause. Thats just how i see fubyblanks enquiry. Its not compulsory u know, and he gets that.
    fubyblankS likes this.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

i think we should free them, they have now gotten d point, i hope!

interview abt to start, 1st batch plz we nid updates. Is it going to b in groups or one at a time...

@ CanDo, well said. Pls chek ur PM.

For interview, come with photocopies of all ur credentials as well as d originals. Interview is one at a time. Five ppl on d interview panel. 10k allowee after interview. Goodluck ppl

Quote Originally Posted by ziyaun View Post
    For interview, come with photocopies of all ur credentials as well as d originals. Interview is one at a time. Five ppl on d interview panel. 10k allowee after interview. Goodluck ppl
    Please dear, how was the interview. Can you please share your experience? I wish you the best. Thanks

Here"s what the mail looks like:

Dear Candidate,

Please read the information in this email very carefully.

Further to your application with Chevron Nigeria Limited for Petroleum Engineering/Earth Science position, you have been invited for an aptitude test as detailed below:

Date: Saturday 21-Jul-2012

Time: 11:00 AM

Venue: , Chams @ Port-Harcourt No 89, Stadium Road, Beside FEDEX Express, Port-Harcourt

Now we are clear on what kinda test we be having. Case dismissed!

Pls house any updates on wat the interview was like 4 those of u who have been interview this morn! Kindly appreciate ur help!

Pls I just want to know which documents you presented. Did u present both bond of Good conduct and guarantor's letter? Pls I need to know ASAP.. Thank you

@ raymagnate...hw far nOw?na me u see off afta my cb test,remember?wen be ur interview date?

+ Reply