+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 30 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Hello house, warm regards... I jux saw my name on d new updated list n my interview is on d 20th n I've chevron aptitude test for Earth Scientist position same day too. Pls can any1 whose interview is on 20th post d time n venue here, as a text nor mail hasn't bin sent to me yet. Dis will enable me knw if I could do d 2 same day. I await ur prompt response. Tanx n Stay Blessed.

@Yungnels, mine is on 20th by 8am at THE HOTEL PRESIDENTIAL, GRA PHASE 2, ABA RD, PORTHARCOURT.

@ik4milan tanx bro God bless u!! Buh d Chevron test is by 9:00am, I'll email dragnet if dey can change d date for me I pray dey effect d change. @IsiomaP tanx so much I got ur PM ystday am so elevated. Succex 2'all NDDC interviewees see u atop

nobody is talking abt the invitation leta, what if they ask it at d gate b4 allowing u to enta as they did for the comp test

Omon-B, I believe your friend must be for Phd, becos as i Stated in my previous posts, they follow last yrs schedule, Masters first, b4 Phd,. All the masters candidate I personally know have dates between 17 to 24. The 3 Phd guys i know have dats 25, and 27th. Just an observation sha!
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Nt true @Can Do i'm for MSc and i'm scheduled for 26th.
    Keep Moving.

A letter from a guarantor is wat is needed, and it wasn't specified who 2 get it from. It was d bond of good conduct dt was specified ie from a high court judge,paramount ruler, LGA chairman,a member from d National house of Assembly etc. I'm sayng dis coz u guys are sayng dere r 2 diff thngs.

@ Ticktock point noted. Maybe dates are randomly generated by the computer..lolBy the way any phd guys in the house with intvw dates between 17-23rd july? wats ur state of origin?@Eutricia, I agree with U. Bond was required during our application. Guarantors letter is what is required during this interview. Now, even though they dint specify from whom, I kinda think that one from a HC Judge, Senator,H of Reps member,etc will carry more weight than others. So if you can get from these, fine. If not then our gud ol' trad rular, or civil servant may suffice. (Just my opinion though).

I tink d prsn u filled as ur gurantor wen fillng ur form/applyng is d prsn dt wil giv u a gurantor letter. Also tink a gurantor letter shuld include ur gurantor commendng ur personalities, as well as recommendng u 4 d award.he/she is responsible for 4 any misconduct by u ie if go against d rules or falter,he/she also bears d consequence dere afta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tictock View Post
    Nt true @Can Do i'm for MSc and i'm scheduled for 26th.

You mean not entirely true.
    Can Do likes this.

well, what ever it is...those who have interviews on 17, 18th will find out all the answers and share with the house, wont we now??

NHJ website could really be more responsive if it were to have a chat application. so that when U see a poster you'll like to seek clarification from online, you can just click on their profile and a chat box for both of you will pop up. and you can talk privately away from the chatter and get immediate response. Rather than sending PMs which they may or maynot respond to.

A Guarantor :- is somebody who assumes debts: somebody who gives a guarantee, especially a formal promise to be responsible for somebody else's debts or obligations(someone dat can stand for u like family members), how can ur paramount ruler or Judge do dat for u. u will only need dem for bond of conduct. this is my take on dis issue

+ Reply