+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 40 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@Tendermatin, inbox me ur phone number let's talk on phone.

slimikenna, so it is not Bsc Biochemistry dat qualifies me but d course i'm pursuing in my Msc like hse?

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by Tendermartin View Post
    Oboy i applied for ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT @ UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS. But they're yet to recieve my original hard copies of my reference letters (according tin them) and hence the only reason for the delay in sending the admission letter.

I've actually gotten ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT from COVENTRY UNIVERSITY but that wasn't what i filled in the form...

Any help?
    Why didn't u upload a scanned copy of the reference letter instead?

I ve a conditional offer-financial condition. I hope it wont be a challenge during d interview?

I've since uploaded d scanned copy but they demand to have the hard copies

Its bin very quiet here oh....wats happening ppl ......any updates abt the interviews

Quote Originally Posted by techguy View Post
    Its bin very quiet here oh....wats happening ppl ......any updates abt the interviews
    Everyone is on sabbatical now.. Try again later.

hello my people
    Please can someone help me to explain more on what the content of the guarantor's letter look like. I just got one and truly it looks like a recommendation letter.

Quote Originally Posted by utchay4ever View Post
    hello my people
    Please can someone help me to explain more on what the content of the guarantor's letter look like. I just got one and truly it looks like a recommendation letter.
    Who gave it to you boss.

Fellow house for those who have not done their interview just relax get all your credentials demanded for and please make photocopies before u come as to avoid spending so much money in presidential.dont forget to come with your 2 passport photographs very important as some guys had to spend so much getting around.well the panel dont really have any questions to ask u but just what are u studying,where is ur school located,why do u want to study the course,relevance to Niger Delta etc.most especially they will prefer full admission letters not conditional admission letters where u still need to send some pending documents like reference letters, passport numbers etc. i think i have said all u need to know and God can help us that dont have anybody to speak for us because what i saw with my eyes today before i entered for the interview just shows that we still have a long way to go in Nigeria and corruption (lips sealed).Best wishes in your endeavours.hope to see u guys at the airport by September especially my fellow cranfield scholars...speaking by faith in God only you know...
    Can Do and truz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by engrikpefua View Post
    Fellow house for those who have not done their interview just relax get all your credentials demanded for and please make photocopies before u come as to avoid spending so much money in presidential.dont forget to come with your 2 passport photographs very important as some guys had to spend so much getting around.well the panel dont really have any questions to ask u but just what are u studying,where is ur school located,why do u want to study the course,relevance to Niger Delta etc.most especially they will prefer full admission letters not conditional admission letters where u still need to send some pending documents like reference letters, passport numbers etc. i think i have said all u need to know and God can help us that dont have anybody to speak for us because what i saw with my eyes today before i entered for the interview just shows that we still have a long way to go in Nigeria and corruption (lips sealed).Best wishes in your endeavours.hope to see u guys at the airport by September especially my fellow cranfield scholars...speaking by faith in God only you know...
    Thanks alot dear. This is very awesome, thanks alot. In addition to this, I will please appreciate if you could let me know the exact documents that you were asked for in your case? I ask this way just in case it differs from person to person. Cos I heard some people say they were asked for their NYSC discharge certificate while others were not. Also it will be nice if you could tell us which of the documents did they look at and which did they retain for their own copy.

Thanks very much in anticipation to your reply.

Wiseguy4reel

Thanks alot for this. God bless u.

Thanx dude for the Information. Irrespective of what you saw in the venue b4 your Interview, I Just want to announce to you that God has made us a star already. I'm hoping to meet you in the Airport by September, you have said it all.
    Please I would love you to through more light on the conditional offer stuff. Were they really strict with that? would that be a criteria for disqualification? Hope to hear from you.Thanx

+ Reply