+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 41 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    Thanx dude for the Information. Irrespective of what you saw in the venue b4 your Interview, I Just want to announce to you that God has made us a star already. I'm hoping to meet you in the Airport by September, you have said it all.
    Please I would love you to through more light on the conditional offer stuff. Were they really strict with that? would that be a criteria for disqualification? Hope to hear from you.Thanx
    Amen oh Hope to see you all in the airport at September.

Thanks for the info mait (already practicing the British accent)..Lol

Quote Originally Posted by young2daniel View Post
    Thanks for the info mait (already practicing the British accent)..Lol
    If you want to see if you are doing it well try speak to your speech to text software and see if it can catch the words as you pronounce them..

certificates asked for are O'level certificate,Degree certificate,Nysc discharge,i.d either international passport or drivers licence,admission letter,guarantor letter,local govt identification.they will take the photocopy and attach your 2 passports to it.with a form you will be given to fill your registration number.well if u cant remember it dont worry they have it there with them just ask when your time for accreditation reaches.
    As for the conditional offer they are just curious if u have d admission or not u know some u.k schools ask you to pay 3k pounds etc and some schools like mine says you have to send two referees which must be lecturers(doctors) in your department,passport number etc before they give you a unconditional offer letter and issue you your TAS number for visa application.so relax all you have to do is to be able to convince them that you have it simple.
    i hope i have been able to assist someone troubled here.Trusting God to join the September NDDC scholars at the airport.
    best wishes.
    truz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by engrikpefua View Post
    certificates asked for are O'level certificate,Degree certificate,Nysc discharge,i.d either international passport or drivers licence,admission letter,guarantor letter,local govt identification.they will take the photocopy and attach your 2 passports to it.with a form you will be given to fill your registration number.well if u cant remember it dont worry they have it there with them just ask when your time for accreditation reaches.
    As for the conditional offer they are just curious if u have d admission or not u know some u.k schools ask you to pay 3k pounds etc and some schools like mine says you have to send two referees which must be lecturers(doctors) in your department,passport number etc before they give you a unconditional offer letter and issue you your TAS number for visa application.so relax all you have to do is to be able to convince them that you have it simple.
    i hope i have been able to assist someone troubled here.Trusting God to join the September NDDC scholars at the airport.
    best wishes.
    Thanks a lot for the clarification. Concerning the Guarantor's letter, can a Civil Servant write it or does it have to be someone highly placed, like the LGA Chairman?

best wishes.
    Thanks very much for this it was really helpful to me. My only worry is I didn't school in the Country and have no NYSC so am hoping they will be able to take this as an excuse. God help me. Thanks all the same brother.

best wishes.

You are the best man. Believe me you are successful already. God bless you.

from the documents listed here....it shows those of us worrying abt the methodology of the programme have bin stressing for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by techguy View Post
    from the documents listed here....it shows those of us worrying abt the methodology of the programme have bin stressing for nothing
    I guess so, but I think it's still important to have it, since some people were also asked about the course they want to study. Writing the methodology should help you answer questions about what you want to study concisely.

Quote Originally Posted by truz View Post
    I guess so, but I think it's still important to have it, since some people were also asked about the course they want to study. Writing the methodology should help you answer questions about what you want to study concisely.
    You are right. Over preparing is not a crime, rather an advantage

Quote Originally Posted by techguy View Post
    He listed the Certificates and not the entire documents.

Just make sure you have your ceriticates, the letter from your guarantor, your admission letter (unconditional is better, though most people have conditional offers),LG Identification, letter of invitation (displaying your the sms sent to your phone will suffice), id card (preferebly drivers' license or int'l passport), and 2 passport photographs (with your name written behind them). The methodology thingy aint needed, and instead of you to spend time drafting it out I'd advice you spend the time knowing your course. Also, know about your state, cuz they can ask you any question that comes to their mind about your state, for example, I was asked "so, why do the people of your state feel that your state governor is not performing?", "what political party do you belong to?" (you had better be neutral to politics before you speak against the party of one of the interviewers). Also I was asked about my school fees, try to know it.

In all, I think what they look out for, asides your academic qualification which they know based on your credentials submitted, are things like your composure, your diction and grammar, and your dressing (I was specifically complimented by one of them on dressing, and that might just be a strong point).

I wish y'all the very best!
    truz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    Just make sure you have your ceriticates, the letter from your guarantor, your admission letter (unconditional is better, though most people have conditional offers),LG Identification, letter of invitation (displaying your the sms sent to your phone will suffice), id card (preferebly drivers' license or int'l passport), and 2 passport photographs (with your name written behind them). The methodology thingy aint needed, and instead of you to spend time drafting it out I'd advice you spend the time knowing your course. Also, know about your state, cuz they can ask you any question that comes to their mind about your state, for example, I was asked "so, why do the people of your state feel that your state governor is not performing?", "what political party do you belong to?" (you had better be neutral to politics before you speak against the party of one of the interviewers). Also I was asked about my school fees, try to know it.

In all, I think what they look out for, asides your academic qualification which they know based on your credentials submitted, are things like your composure, your diction and grammar, and your dressing (I was specifically complimented by one of them on dressing, and that might just be a strong point).

I wish y'all the very best!
    Thanks dear for sharing this with the house I will get my Tuxedo suit in place then. Thanks very much. I really appreciate this input alot. Am sure you are there already. God help me make it too.

+ Reply