+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 43 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@techguy, send me a personal message if u need more information on my admission.

@engri....tnw a lot 4 d tip.stay blessed.

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Hello house..........

please any new updates..

Guys I don't really understand this NDDC oral interview. I think it is an opportunity to scheme some people out and bring in their own candidates. Lets me ask, what is the essence of this oral interview? Why are the pattern different and the questions and requirements different for different days? Why was the cut off mark brought so low?

That was why initially I said if they just concluded the scholarship with the test, most of their candidates would not have made it. But now there is an opportunity for them to get the scholarship. So for those that feel they performed well, don't think that your performance will get you the scholarship. It will be only by God's grace or man know man.

When will the list of beneficiaries be published?

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    Guys I don't really understand this NDDC oral interview. I think it is an opportunity to scheme some people out and bring in their own candidates. Lets me ask, what is the essence of this oral interview? Why are the pattern different and the questions and requirements different for different days? Why was the cut off mark brought so low?

That was why initially I said if they just concluded the scholarship with the test, most of their candidates would not have made it. But now there is an opportunity for them to get the scholarship. So for those that feel they performed well, don't think that your performance will get you the scholarship. It will be only by God's grace or man know man.

Please inbox me the details of what happened dear. It is well.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Please inbox me the details of what happened dear. It is well.
    There is nothing to inbox actually. But what I'm saying is with this oral interview, those that scored well in the test might not get it. How fare would that be?

There is nothing to inbox actually. But what I'm saying is with this oral interview, those that scored well in the test might not get it. How fare would that be?
    I know right...

I think even if there is politics involved some percentage of it will be awarded to people on merit. I think the scores will be taken in to the consideration in making the final decision.

Guys who knows or has an idea when the list will be published? Is it really necessary for one to attend the induction ceremony, or they will contact the school and make necessary payments while you move, because there little time left for visa application and travel, cos most school will resume first week of September.

I pray it comes out immediately after the interviews, at least first week of August.

@cacking....if you have done your own interview, wat questions were u asked so we can have a clearer picture of wats happening

Sorry to say this house, but it has to be said, some of us r already talking about nddc favouring dia candidates. Corruption lies not only with NDDC but even with more than half of the candidates. The criteria was all spelt out at d beginning, how many candidates had admissions as at application time n how many uploaded a truthful admission letter, how many came with forged admission letters and guarantor letters, many took advantage of the fact dat NDDC does not scrutinize well to be corrupt. But then wen NDDC decides to play dia own card after u have played many of urs, u then call dem corrupt...........all said lets keep our fingers crossed

I dont know what class of degree you came out with, but lets assume its 2:1. Now how will you fee if all your ideal companies decides to give jobs only to those with 1st class 'based on their performance'? my point is that such decisions cant and shldnt be made based on only one criteria. As wiseguy4reel said, scores may well be factored in during the final decision, but so should class of degree, quality of guarantor, relevance of course to NDDC etc(thats for those to be considered on merit. The 'others' just need to know the right people) ..hahahaha
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

@slamdunk99......I agree with . Some ppl aint playing fair they expect a fair game

+ Reply