+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 143 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,847 to 1,859 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

To all those that have lost hope, please re-read Ogbuide's post. Sincerely speaking, nothing gives me as much peace as having a positive approach to life. Granted, people can go through the back door, the process might be riddled with corrupt processes et al, but then what does it cost to hang on and hope for the best, even if you choose to expect the worst. If it eventually doesn't work out, don't you think your God will be proud of your absolute trust in Him against all odds? It is not enough to call God's name and profess faith in Him when situation look bright; we moreso need to call on Him and have absolute faith in Him when situation are gloomy and practically hopeless. My thought is this, even if I eventually don't get favoured in this, God will honour my trust in Him and reward me with an even better offer. Job 13:15 says "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him". I think that is the attitude that God demands of us. Shalom.
    #BeInspired
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Congrats Ogbuide

lui

Check this out ... you may not know http://payram.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=53428

http://incomepart.com/ref.php?page=a...&invcod=263484 IT'S REAL AND YOU GET PAYOUT IN NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNTS, LR E.T.C GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbuide View Post
    Am a beneficiary of d skolarship, was called back to cm n resign my acceptance letter, ur guarantor must be ffrm a high court judeg, senator, house of rep member, first class traditional ruler den mayb ur lga chairman , jst be hopeful u never can tell

Congrats.... pls do u by any chance know anyone from ondo state that has been called.

@Tech guy, dnt really know when u get there dey jst let u do ur own stuff, even dose dat dere skool has stopped enrolling students you can change school met a guy also that wants to change skool, den dose dat ve alrdy paid deir fees,u let them know, den nddc pays in d skool fees u paid to your account in nigeria here, like i collected my letter 27th of August was called on thursday evening to cm collect d acceptance leta i submitted on 28th of August dt d guarantor aint d rite person, and as i was dere, dey were printing sm1's award letter , d person is frm cross river ve forgotten d name dt was on friday, and today i went as i said one guy dt was sitting beside me as i went to return my acceptance letter, said dey jst called him on monday. So all hope aint lost, just pray n rmb its said, its nt by him dt runneth or willeth but God who shows mercy. Wish u all d best

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbuide View Post
    @Tech guy, dnt really know when u get there dey jst let u do ur own stuff, even dose dat dere skool has stopped enrolling students you can change school met a guy also that wants to change skool, den dose dat ve alrdy paid deir fees,u let them know, den nddc pays in d skool fees u paid to your account in nigeria here, like i collected my letter 27th of August was called on thursday evening to cm collect d acceptance leta i submitted on 28th of August dt d guarantor aint d rite person, and as i was dere, dey were printing sm1's award letter , d person is frm cross river ve forgotten d name dt was on friday, and today i went as i said one guy dt was sitting beside me as i went to return my acceptance letter, said dey jst called him on monday. So all hope aint lost, just pray n rmb its said, its nt by him dt runneth or willeth but God who shows mercy. Wish u all d best

@Ogbuide, thanks for your reply...appreciate it. All the best.

@house.... pls if anyone knows of anyone from ondo state that has gotten a call....pls contact me.

Ogbuide congrats.
    I was there too today,there are no new letters yet.those who got theirs today r among d group of d secret list yet to b contacted.they r still hoarding d list. NDDC Big Scam.. Big Scam. i cried in my heart 2day d way d person dat attended 2 me was full of pride in d hoarded list despite freedom of information bill passed into law... this can only b found in Nigeria. Bunch of Corrupt, wicked leaders. they know what they r hiding.
    last year despite d fact dat d list was not posted on their site early, you could walk in and they will show you d hardcopy.atleast I saw it b4 it went online bt this time, a potential thief have learnt more tricks.
    please i don't want 2 comment on dis thread again.I am eternally grateful 2 God-Jehovah Jireh.

Ogbuide Congratulations!!!

hello All.......

Any new information or news.

still waiting to hear something new oh!!!

What is happening here? I can't believe that this very active thread has been relegated to page5. The devil is a liar o.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Well people have moved on.its a gud thing we spoke out our hearts it's d least u can do in a corrupt society.when one door closes another will opens if u believe.best wishes to those folks who got it.flourish!!!

We have to move on. ALL things are working together for our good. Am on my way now for a medical test for a Job.

+ Reply