+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 93 of 149 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,197 to 1,209 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

He that believes does not make haste...We will definitely be contacted. Thank God for Jay

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by ezme View Post
    Expecting this thread to hit 110 pages before midnight.
    Make that X 2

This is beginning to get interesting... God help us

Quote Originally Posted by gonon View Post
    This is beginning to get interesting... God help us

Gonon its ok dear let me know when you get your own sms.... So wait oh is there no induction??

Guys this whole stuff is making me sick sef! Na wah 4 naija tinz sef oh! Ordinary list na him dey take them the whole of eternity to release
    Anyway all shall eventually be well!!!

@wiseguy4reel, I will definitely do. But u too will receive the sms na...lol. Its just God's assurance that is keeping me calm, cos my heart beat is off the hook. God ohh, help ur children

If they are still to finalize on the list, one wonders how long they would then take to print and issue award letters cos without the letter, there is no other way to prove it to UKBA. And not everyone has a January option as some courses start only in September. So why cause students to lose out this year and defer till next year, when they would have actually been rounding up their Masters next year.

Quote Originally Posted by gonon View Post
    @wiseguy4reel, I will definitely do. But u too will receive the sms na...lol. Its just God's assurance that is keeping me calm, cos my heart beat is off the hook. God ohh, help ur children
    Loll my heart is not off the hook. Chase the dream not the competition and you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygirl605 View Post
    I am sorry i even mentioned that i have picked up my award letter,i thought this forum was to present new informations. This is this last time i will visit this forum to prevent any hostilities... I got my text, had to show it at the NDDC gates to get access into the premises, then i went up to the 4th floor dept of education, the last office on your right at the end of the hall way, received my award letter and signed for it. I was then given an acceptance form to be signed by me and my guarantor, and also a form to fill in my schools bank details. The award amount is still 30000 dollars yearly like previous yrs. I was not bothered about asking about any induction ceremony because i am based abroad and have to return immediately. Goodluck to everyone and God bless.
    @Jaygal, nobody is calling you a liar (at least I am not), I will however only blieve it when someone else we know can corroborate your story. Credibility in this house is earned by how much value you add to the discussions on the thread. If you have been a silent follower as you said, dont blame people who dont believe you simply bcos they dont have sufficient info about you to make an informed decision. Time will prove you right if you are for real, so dont bother defending urself.

I wonder if monturi is right in proposing that you got special treatment becouse of who you know in NDDC, but if that were true, (and you dint see several others collecting the forms while you were there,) then I dont think you should've rubbed it in or shove it to our faces given the tension in the house (which you'ld know if you were following as you said). Your very first post is to show us how prefered you have been? (dont get me wrong I am not against using one's contacts beneficially, what I will never do is to show it off to others) . I congratulate you on your success, I just think you mite have been a bit inconsiderate to the feelings of others in the house the way you went about it. May I repeat the question someone else asked:which state are you from?
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Abeg ignore this jaygirl of a person for she has raised so much unnecessary dust in da house. Time will prove her either right or wrong (though for good all the same).

Guys Keep Your Dreamz Alive!!!

Guyz, Abeg make una ignore this jaygirl of a person for she has raised so much unnecessary dust in da house. Time will prove her either right or wrong (though for good all the same).

Guys Keep Your Dreamz Alive!!!

Oh Nigerians of little faith!! I just read through the last two pages again and couldn't help but noticed how the "see you at the induction ceremony","my name is the list by faith" and "I'm practicing my victory (azonto et etighi) dance steps" talk disappeared abruptly. There are only two outcomes in situations like this and if you have prepared your mind that the decision could go either way, it would save you from any form of heartache.

Just to let the house know that a friend of mine also got thesame text message last week Thursday to come for his award letter.

+ Reply