+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 94 of 149 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,210 to 1,222 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by laz_01 View Post
    Just to let the house know that a friend of mine also got thesame text message last week Thursday to come for his award letter.
    It is well.

If there is something I am very sure of its that people in this house will get invites.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Its no news that d successful candidates have been contacted. I strongly believe its true cos have heard so outside this forum. NDDC should have just uploaded d list irrespective of who made it or didn't make it. That been said, Friday I believe d list will be uploaded and some of our names (if not all) on this forum will be there. In a situation wia my name or yours aint dere, effect plan B. Life goes on with or without NDDC. God dey!

Quote Originally Posted by papichyme View Post
    Its no news that d successful candidates have been contacted. I strongly believe its true cos have heard so outside this forum. NDDC should have just uploaded d list irrespective of who made it or didn't make it. That been said, Friday I believe d list will be uploaded and some of our names (if not all) on this forum will be there. In a situation wia my name or yours aint dere, effect plan B. Life goes on with or without NDDC. God dey!

The chimes of time ring out the news
    Another day is through
    Someone slipped and fell
    Was that someone you?

You may have longed for added strength
    Your courage to renew
    Do not be disheartened
    For I have news for you

It is no secret what God can do
    What He's done for others, He'll do for you
    With arms wide open, He'll pardon you
    It is no secret what God can do

All right guys.A lot has been said about this list.Here are the two NDDC helplines that were initially put up in the site.I have been trying to reach the lines.They can tell us the true situation of things.If you are able to get through to any of the lines,lets hear the outcome.Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    All right guys.A lot has been said about this list.Here are the two NDDC helplines that were initially put up in the site.I have been trying to reach the lines.They can tell us the true situation of things.If you are able to get through to any of the lines,lets hear the outcome.Thanks.
    Boss those lines are not helpful because the scholarship information is rated classified and is well out of sight from the people with these number.

I agree.But If the list is out and successful scholars have been contacted,then NDDC Staff should also be aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    I agree.But If the list is out and successful scholars have been contacted,then NDDC Staff should also be aware of it.
    Depends if its out officially or through the back door. Just as we have web crawlers they are insurgent human crawlers too mind you.
    doncheks likes this.

Just got thru to one of the nos.d lady was quite evasive butshe said successful candidates will be contacted.she wasnt help ful at all! God help us.

Anyway, my very close friend just confirmed receiving NDDC text message. So Jaygal is right. He received his on Friday and hasn't gone yet for the award letter. So guys, am sure more text will come tomorrow. However, its very unfair for NDDC not to upload the list after their professed transparency on the exercise.

This Issue has made me go lookin' for people that are connected to NDDC in my state. I finally got a number of an SA workin' with smbody that is representin' NDDC in my state. #AsaP#. The guy said he has never heard of any text message being sent out. I ponder why it's only new people here that are tellin' us they'v got txt message. So if sombody got a message he/she shd be bold enof to tell us how they are highly connectd to NDDC personnel and we won't voice it out as we al know we are in 9ja. It wld pay us well to reasn that they are first class(long leg) materials for this s'ship and we the 2nd class(prayer and supplication) will get ours from 2moro. #Don't use our heart to play ping ponk#. Js sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Anyway, my very close friend just confirmed receiving NDDC text message. So Jaygal is right. He received his on Friday and hasn't gone yet for the award letter. So guys, am sure more text will come tomorrow. However, its very unfair for NDDC not to upload the list after their professed transparency on the exercise.
    Nice development Phoneline. Thanks for the information

My friend isn't related to NDDC at all. I even coached him on how he should go about NDDC interview. He said the sender used personal number. So that could have delayed everyone receiving at once since it wasn't bulked.

+ Reply