+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 92 of 149 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,184 to 1,196 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Wow! Readin thru' al dis im beginnin 2 wonder: "Can dis really b true?"
    Anyway,av chosen not 2bliv dis til av seen d list,or until two or more witnesses 4rm here av it confirmed it.
    @Jay,pls confirm if u havnt played in2 d hands of 9ja con-men.Nxt might b dat u shuld send dem a certain amount 4 processing of Visa,etc.
    Guys,pls letz b calm,itz no probs,letz wait til Wednesday.
    @Wise,pls tel us more abt d info.

Hei 'Scholars'

I want to comment on this thread. It's just a privilege for me. I'm one of the 2011 beneficiaries. NDDC contacted the 2011 benecifiaries through SMS but I wasn't. I later discovered I was successful on 31st Oct last year when the list was finally published on the website (it may be days or weeks before the day I checked), meanwhile my studies in UK was to commence on 24th Sept. I will be starting this year by God's grace. Pls DONCHECKS and everyone, SMS remains the fastest means to reach successful candidates. And I have a piece of info that I gathered last weekend as I went to pick my introduction letter to the UK Embassy for my visa application; 2012 Award letter were being processed over the weekend, and sending of SMS will commence by Wednesday after the Public holiday. I wish all of you the best that God have for you. Congrats in advance.

I'm nt convincd @allllll, besides d leta's so Informal. Immed I saw dt post I smelld smethng fishy. Pls enof of al dis child's play *smh*

oh please @u all, give jaygirl605 a break! wats wit d sarcasm? u beta beleive it dat nddc sent her an sms!she didnt say she collected her letter at d gate, rather she said she showed it there to gain entrance. if u have followed d nddc thread for yrs now, u will know they dont do any induction ceremonies so just wake up from ur slumbers and stop waiting and asking for apologies to d house like she did a bad thing to own up to receivn an sms from nddc. people can be really annoyn in dis house. wen someone opens up, u attack nd criticize like ur lives depend on that! wait till afta d break anf if u arent called, MOVE ON! *smh*

Quote Originally Posted by IsiomaP View Post
    Pls we've given jaygirl enough attention, her 5mins of fame is over. If u had ended @ I received a text we'd hv believed u, but adding dat u got d letter too (maybe in ur imaginary induction ceremony) made d lie obvious. I believe u r just pulling our legs 2 see our reactions but seriously this is not funny, some of us live on this forum just 2 see if our dreams r about 2 come true, it might seem like such a person has no life but if it's d best option d person has u can't blame him/her. So pls even though u joking or wateva consider d fact dat a lot of bp's r Rily high right now n some pple (e.g. Me) take dis more seriously than it might be. I just called one of d officials @ d interview n it's not true so let's go bk 2 our prayers n wateva we were doing b4 dis news, cheers
    "Hei 'Scholars'

I want to comment on this thread. It's just a privilege for me. I'm one of the 2011 beneficiaries. NDDC contacted the 2011 benecifiaries through SMS but I wasn't. I later discovered I was successful on 31st Oct last year when the list was finally published on the website (it may be days or weeks before the day I checked), meanwhile my studies in UK was to commence on 24th Sept. I will be starting this year by God's grace. Pls DONCHECKS and everyone, SMS remains the fastest means to reach successful candidates. And I have a piece of info that I gathered last weekend as I went to pick my introduction letter to the UK Embassy for my visa application; 2012 Award letter were being processed over the weekend, and sending of SMS will commence by Wednesday after the Public holiday. I wish all of you the best that God have for you. Congrats in advance.'

@IsiomaP I think you have a point. At some time the list must be published. The fact that nobody else in this forum has recieved such text is proof that it doesnt exist for now.
    @Have Mercy now...I guess you are living proof that the NDDC scholarship can be defered (for those seeking that info). I also understand u dint get text eventhough you were succesful, but i know you must have known many people who did, such that there wouldn't have been doubt wether txts were being sent.

@ all, its more realistic to expect any development to take place as from wednesday, be it text, board meeting or publishing in newspaper or website. Let it b on record that I strogly doubt the authenticity of Jaygals's assertions until at least one active contributor to this thread recieves the text. BE BOLD AND MIGHTY FORCES WILL COME TO YOUR AID! shalom.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Have_mercy_now View Post
    Hei 'Scholars'

I want to comment on this thread. It's just a privilege for me. I'm one of the 2011 beneficiaries. NDDC contacted the 2011 benecifiaries through SMS but I wasn't. I later discovered I was successful on 31st Oct last year when the list was finally published on the website (it may be days or weeks before the day I checked), meanwhile my studies in UK was to commence on 24th Sept. I will be starting this year by God's grace. Pls DONCHECKS and everyone, SMS remains the fastest means to reach successful candidates. And I have a piece of info that I gathered last weekend as I went to pick my introduction letter to the UK Embassy for my visa application; 2012 Award letter were being processed over the weekend, and sending of SMS will commence by Wednesday after the Public holiday. I wish all of you the best that God have for you. Congrats in advance.
    Last years award was fraught with a lot of irregularities.The NDDC confirms this.We expect this year's to be better judging from the selection process.Anyway going by your word,the end of this week will tell the true situation of things.Congrats.Wish you well.

I am sorry i even mentioned that i have picked up my award letter,i thought this forum was to present new informations. This is this last time i will visit this forum to prevent any hostilities... I got my text, had to show it at the NDDC gates to get access into the premises, then i went up to the 4th floor dept of education, the last office on your right at the end of the hall way, received my award letter and signed for it. I was then given an acceptance form to be signed by me and my guarantor, and also a form to fill in my schools bank details. The award amount is still 30000 dollars yearly like previous yrs. I was not bothered about asking about any induction ceremony because i am based abroad and have to return immediately. Goodluck to everyone and God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygirl605 View Post
    I am sorry i even mentioned that i have picked up my award letter,i thought this forum was to present new informations. This is this last time i will visit this forum to prevent any hostilities... I got my text, had to show it at the NDDC gates to get access into the premises, then i went up to the 4th floor dept of education, the last office on your right at the end of the hall way, received my award letter and signed for it. I was then given an acceptance form to be signed by me and my guarantor, and also a form to fill in my schools bank details. The award amount is still 30000 dollars yearly like previous yrs. I was not bothered about asking about any induction ceremony because i am based abroad and have to return immediately. Goodluck to everyone and God bless.
    Congratulations! If u still stand by ur words I guess we have no other option but to believe u. We're actually not trying to b hostile we just want 2 know if u r serious, n if u say u r...good@all pls has anyone heard of any other person who has received a text?

Quote Originally Posted by PEESI View Post
    oh please @u all, give jaygirl605 a break! wats wit d sarcasm? u beta beleive it dat nddc sent her an sms!she didnt say she collected her letter at d gate, rather she said she showed it there to gain entrance. if u have followed d nddc thread for yrs now, u will know they dont do any induction ceremonies so just wake up from ur slumbers and stop waiting and asking for apologies to d house like she did a bad thing to own up to receivn an sms from nddc. people can be really annoyn in dis house. wen someone opens up, u attack nd criticize like ur lives depend on that! wait till afta d break anf if u arent called, MOVE ON! *smh*
    Please allow jaygirl605 to respond to the issue.My aim is not to demoralize anyone but to protect the interest of the house.I have also given her the benefit of doubt.
    But you will agree with me that any right thinking individual will question the authenticity of her claims.

Expecting this thread to hit 110 pages before midnight.

LWKD. On sat. Dis thread didnt 2 places. Sun,it moved a page but Jaygirl don make am move 2 pages w'in 4 or so hrs. Guys,maybe she knows sumbody that knows sumbody that was she got that treatment! Anyway,congrats if what u r saying is true,if not i wonder what u stand to gain.
    @all,not 2 worry,d babe just recieved hers a little earlier than us but surely our own dey come!

Quote Originally Posted by manenuff View Post
    Wow! Readin thru' al dis im beginnin 2 wonder: "Can dis really b true?"
    Anyway,av chosen not 2bliv dis til av seen d list,or until two or more witnesses 4rm here av it confirmed it.
    @Jay,pls confirm if u havnt played in2 d hands of 9ja con-men.Nxt might b dat u shuld send dem a certain amount 4 processing of Visa,etc.
    Guys,pls letz b calm,itz no probs,letz wait til Wednesday.
    @Wise,pls tel us more abt d info.

My dear as far as I know the Board will be sitting on the list over Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and it is after this that we should expect any list to be published. Besides this I don't know again.

Quote Originally Posted by Have_mercy_now View Post
    Hei 'Scholars'

The truth doesn't more honest than this. This conforms coherently to the trend of events that should be expected.

+ Reply