+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 42 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    Just make sure you have your ceriticates, the letter from your guarantor, your admission letter (unconditional is better, though most people have conditional offers),LG Identification, letter of invitation (displaying your the sms sent to your phone will suffice), id card (preferebly drivers' license or int'l passport), and 2 passport photographs (with your name written behind them). The methodology thingy aint needed, and instead of you to spend time drafting it out I'd advice you spend the time knowing your course. Also, know about your state, cuz they can ask you any question that comes to their mind about your state, for example, I was asked "so, why do the people of your state feel that your state governor is not performing?", "what political party do you belong to?" (you had better be neutral to politics before you speak against the party of one of the interviewers). Also I was asked about my school fees, try to know it.

In all, I think what they look out for, asides your academic qualification which they know based on your credentials submitted, are things like your composure, your diction and grammar, and your dressing (I was specifically complimented by one of them on dressing, and that might just be a strong point).

I wish y'all the very best!
    Thanks for the info. God bless you.

@enjayjude,God bless. U r alredi a sucess. C u at d induction by God's grace. Tnks

This interview sef, imagine the panel persuading me to stay in d country, dat my leaving will be a brain drain to the country........i tire for these pple ooo.......wia dia own childrem dey sef. We still hope in God sha

Lol..that is aLl I can do right nw. Well all the best mate

good day house!! please can my dad act as my gurantor? also, what is the gurantor letter suppose to say?

Quote Originally Posted by momoh_excellente View Post
    good day house!! please can my dad act as my gurantor? also, what is the gurantor letter suppose to say?
    Yes he can but to stand a chance I will say get it from someone highly influential who isn't related to you. It's suppose to sort of Guarantee they know you and trust you to be of good behavior whilst under the NDDC scholarship.

If i couldnt attend the interview on the day i was scheduled for, can i do it any other day? how do i go about it?

Quote Originally Posted by ronnique View Post
    If i couldnt attend the interview on the day i was scheduled for, can i do it any other day? how do i go about it?
    Mehn please don't try that. The competition is way too high for you to even have the chance for that please. I beg you please attend your interview when it was fixed. Mine clashes with something important too but there is nothing I can do. I have already come far on this and have to complete it. I believe God to stand by me till the end.
    Can Do likes this.

My NDDC scholarship interview yesterday was very simple. The questions were (1)why did u choose dis course? (2) Tell me about d course. I haven't received my admission letter yet, but I submitted one yesterday and I was cleared immediately. NYSC and admission letter were checked yesterday. 10k transport fare was finally given to those that were interviewed. I got there by 8:30am and I finished by 5pm, though upto 30 candidates were still waiting for their interview when I completed mine.
    truz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ik4milan View Post
    My NDDC scholarship interview yesterday was very simple. The questions were (1)why did u choose dis course? (2) Tell me about d course. I haven't received my admission letter yet, but I submitted one yesterday and I was cleared immediately. NYSC and admission letter were checked yesterday. 10k transport fare was finally given to those that were interviewed. I got there by 8:30am and I finished by 5pm, though upto 30 candidates were still waiting for their interview when I completed mine.

Hi ik4milan if you have gotten ur admission letter yet so what did you submit...........and how many males/females are on the panel

@techguy, I submitted my admission letter to them and I was cleared. The panel was made up of 3males and 2females.

@ik4milan.....

sorry i want to say since you said u dont have ur admission letter yet

Quote Originally Posted by ik4milan View Post
    @techguy, I submitted my admission letter to them and I was cleared. The panel was made up of 3males and 2females.

@techguy, send me a personal message if u need more information on my admission issue.

+ Reply