+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 95 of 149 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,223 to 1,235 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@phonline if it's personal number as u'v just said then u have a point there. At the same time dont 4get ur friend can be human crawler jst as wisey statd b4. Whatever, what i knw is that they will frm whr they stop till we all get our message.

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Let God be true, and every man a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    My friend isn't related to NDDC at all. I even coached him on how he should go about NDDC interview. He said the sender used personal number. So that could have delayed everyone receiving at once since it wasn't bulked.
    So I went to NDDC office today! (I know its a public holiday) but I wasnt planning on seeing any ordinary staff, I went to see the most powerful man in NDDC, the GM! (Gate Man); afterall he is the one that supposedly allowed people in on showing a text msg. Its official, some people came on friday to collect award letters! @Phoneline you may be correct as to your observation on why its taking its time to get to our turn. @Jaygal now that we can authenticate your story from credible witnesses(:-P) whohave been active in this Strggle for The Emancipation of the Republic of NDDC Scholars, you have my unreserved apology. do visit this thread more often ok?@all, I am so happy that finally something is happening, this is great news, just charge ur fones and wait for the next text (hoping its not spam from mtn or glo sha
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Lets hope for tomorow one thing I know is that persons in this forum must be among the successful ones. lets keep believing God!

Many are cold; few are frozen...

@ manu... Nice one! By God's grace we shall be among d CHOZEN!

It is in times like this that the real application of philosophy and logic comes in to play. After a little bit of thinking I have come up with 2 plausible route of decisions NDDC would have taken in order to notify candidates of their success in the 2012 Foreign scholarship.

The first route is an sms to every scholar and then they will be asked to pick up their sponsorship letter in a week's time at the induction. That way NDDC will have alot of time to generate everyone's letter. Having said this, it is important to point out that this method will only work if there is enough time before resumption for scholars to be around for any induction.

Where there isn't alot of time e.g the situation we have now where students are running out of time for visa and resumption, NDDC may decide to take a plan B which is SMS people as their letters become ready for their pick up.

Alot of people may wonder why not just sms all winners then you can take time to prepare their letter for pickup? To answer this question you must understand that if NDDC should sms all winners now, without their letters being ready for pick up, lots of scholars will choose to rather sleep in front of the gate and wait for their letter than go and come back. NDDC may have envisaged this possibility and in a bid to avoid creating a public menace have chosen to sms scholars only when their letters become ready for pick up.

If the latter is true we should expect more sms in circulation as more letters are generated for the respective scholars. This is only a product of my thinking and in no way represents what NDDC may be doing. All the same among all possibilities the fore mentioned points sound very plausible.

Good luck to everyone and God bless you all.

Quote Originally Posted by manenuff View Post
    Many are cold; few are frozen...

AKA from frying pan to fire

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    So I went to NDDC office today! (I know its a public holiday) but I wasnt planning on seeing any ordinary staff, I went to see the most powerful man in NDDC, the GM! (Gate Man); afterall he is the one that supposedly allowed people in on showing a text msg. Its official, some people came on friday to collect award letters! @Phoneline you may be correct as to your observation on why its taking its time to get to our turn. @Jaygal now that we can authenticate your story from credible witnesses(:-P) whohave been active in this Strggle for The Emancipation of the Republic of NDDC Scholars, you have my unreserved apology. do visit this thread more often ok?@all, I am so happy that finally something is happening, this is great news, just charge ur fones and wait for the next text (hoping its not spam from mtn or glo sha
    I extend my sincere apology to jaygirl605.Please we will like to have back.

following d information I got, they are sending d sms alphabetically n they wil continue from 2moro till abt next week.surely, we would hv more people with d sms.Congratulations Loading...........

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms19 View Post
    following d information I got, they are sending d sms alphabetically n they wil continue from 2moro till abt next week.surely, we would hv more people with d sms.Congratulations Loading...........
    Using first name or last name or using salutation?

DOES anyone know if NDDC has a twitter handle?

Quote Originally Posted by ezme View Post
    DOES anyone know if NDDC has a twitter handle?

Boss the demand is too much lol

+ Reply