+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 130 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,678 to 1,690 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@ gonon it's normal if it does not raise your BP.
    gonon likes this.

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@wizy and how would a legendary answer sound, lol.

The list uploaded does not have those from Abia and delta, or I didnt look well

Quote Originally Posted by danieleluwah View Post

left bottom see the arrow to scroll to and fro, all states are there- Jesus is Lord, anytime, anyday, anywhere, anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by danieleluwah View Post

Am sure it does. You just need to navigate the TABs in the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by gbulah View Post
    I spoke to a director in Nddc 2day and he said dia cutoff for interview invitation was 26 and after dat wat u scored doesn't matter, wat matters is the interview, and he affirmed dat someone wit a score of 30 can impress at d interview better dan someone wit 50 so guys let's analyse dis technically.
    It was clearly stated on their website.I have heard of a guy that went for an interview to get a job in an Oilserv. company and when he came before the panel,a lady commented on his tie by sayin:'i like ur tie' and they all started talking about ties-designers,colours to match,etc.That was his own interview.Since this annual scholarship started,NDDC had always prefered the interview channel.This year's test was just to get a particular set of candidates solely for the interview.In other words,the interview's still d 'koko'.Whether u scored a 70% or 100%,an 'A' is still an 'A' anywhere.I think they asked those questions cos they thought ur course isn't that relevant or you looked frightened or they just have no clue about ur course(too bad).U have no case if u take that as d chief point in dis fight.

Quote Originally Posted by manenuff View Post
    It was clearly stated on their website.I have heard of a guy that went for an interview to get a job in an Oilserv. company and when he came before the panel,a lady commented on his tie by sayin:'i like ur tie' and they all started talking about ties-designers,colours to match,etc.That was his own interview.Since this annual scholarship started,NDDC had always prefered the interview channel.This year's test was just to get a particular set of candidates solely for the interview.In other words,the interview's still d 'koko'.Whether u scored a 70% or 100%,an 'A' is still an 'A' anywhere.I think they asked those questions cos they thought ur course isn't that relevant or you looked frightened or they just have no clue about ur course(too bad).U have no case if u take that as d chief point in dis fight.

did nddc state criteria for interview on her website. ok ooo, at least I have witnessed chevron interview, they never ask for this king of question"what did you eat yesterday, but IQ standard question, such as describe a scenario where you work under deadline pressure, Give me a specific occasion in which you conformed to a policy with which you did not agree and so on, mere saying can I meet you is enough to show your composure instead of ask for rice and beans,
    Anyhow prayer is the master key to open all doors

@Manenuff, I see u've adjudged exactly wat I tot d director ment wit dat statement, our case shuld be on names dat were never interviewed or examined. Not on d exam score. (I still stand to be corrected)

@Manenuff, I see u've adjudged exactly wat I tot d director ment wit dat statement, our case shuld be on names dat were never interviewed or examined. Not on d exam score. (I still stand to be corrected)
    You guys are right though... Well can I be debriefed on the effect of yesterday's protest??

This leaves me wondering where the 40% Interview and 60% aptitude test score rule came from.

we may decieve others but we can't decieve our conscience n the almighty God.Only God who sees in secret will judge all their actions someday,somewhere n somehow.for scholars who where truly product of God's favour may God continually increase His grace on them...I rest my case.

Again this has been my point. The list is to be published is the main the main thing that we need as evidence if there is any foul play
    ..all things work together for my good

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Am sure it does. You just need to navigate the TABs in the right way.
    Yeah got it now. Thanks
    ..all things work together for my good

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms19 View Post
    we may decieve others but we can't decieve our conscience n the almighty God.Only God who sees in secret will judge all their actions someday,somewhere n somehow.for scholars who where truly product of God's favour may God continually increase His grace on them...I rest my case.
    One thing I know is that we all will still make it in life to the glory of God the father with or without NDDC..

+ Reply