+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 29 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

nope ve nt seen any like dat.any info

Then which one are they talking about letter of Invitation. What can one possibly use for this "any other form of Identification"?

Hmmm...I keep seeing peoples comments saying they (NDDC) shortlisted pple for a particular date based on what they scored, but i don't think its entirely correct cos a friend of mine scored 38 and was asked to come for his orals on the 25th. while i scored 35 and i'm scheduled for 18th (mehn...thats few days from now oh)...God help us all!!!

@raymagnate.....maybe they're referring to things like Int'l Passport. National ID or Driver's license....just a thot sha..

Are you already in the UK or would you be in the UK for in the next few months? Can you teach any subject to secondary or post-secondary students( A levels) in the UK and make between £15-£25 per hour to supplement your pocket money? Then register for free at http://www.collegetutors.co.uk/tutor_reg0.php and wait for students in the UK to contact you for private teaching. Even if you are not already in the UK with no specific address. You can still register with the speculated town that you are going to be in.Management Collegetutors Teamwww.collegetutors.co.uk01616610385 ( UK Landline)

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    Then which one are they talking about letter of Invitation. What can one possibly use for this "any other form of Identification"?
    State ID card or International Passport

Quote Originally Posted by Omon_B View Post
    Hmmm...I keep seeing peoples comments saying they (NDDC) shortlisted pple for a particular date based on what they scored, but i don't think its entirely correct cos a friend of mine scored 38 and was asked to come for his orals on the 25th. while i scored 35 and i'm scheduled for 18th (mehn...thats few days from now oh)...God help us all!!!
    Thanks my brother this people dey carry fake news gidikpa lol.

Quote Originally Posted by omon_b View Post
    hmmm...i keep seeing peoples comments saying they (nddc) shortlisted pple for a particular date based on what they scored, but i don't think its entirely correct cos a friend of mine scored 38 and was asked to come for his orals on the 25th. While i scored 35 and i'm scheduled for 18th (mehn...thats few days from now oh)...god help us all!!!

you sure say na 38 or 28 ur friend score

I was going to ask exactly thesame question.. Or is friends case could just be a mishap..

Pls we still need info on who can give a guarantor letter and what its content should be..you guys should help na..abeg.

Quote Originally Posted by jayney View Post
    Pls we still need info on who can give a guarantor letter and what its content should be..you guys should help na..abeg.

Judge, Paramount Ruler and probably other none political dignitaries who know you well.

@Scofield....hahahahahahaha lwkmd oh!!!!!!! haba i sure say na 38 my friend score sha.....lol....his from Delta state. Please i want to be sure if the Guarantor's letter is different from the Bond of good conduct....cos i ain't so clear abt it...should we bring both, or one of them....pls house clarify....

Quote Originally Posted by Omon_B View Post
    @Scofield....hahahahahahaha lwkmd oh!!!!!!! haba i sure say na 38 my friend score sha.....lol....his from Delta state. Please i want to be sure if the Guarantor's letter is different from the Bond of good conduct....cos i ain't so clear abt it...should we bring both, or one of them....pls house clarify....
    The bond of good conduct as the name states is a document which you sign, binding you to be of good character. So typically the bond of conduct will be issued to you by NDDC one you have emerged a scholar. This document will bind you to being of good attitude abroad whilst under their sponsorship. The guarantor's letter on the other hand will typically be aimed at recommending you in the first place for the scholarship. It is something you should get from dignitary (a Judge in your state or your paramount ruler) in your state of origin. However you are not allowed to ask this from a politician.

Having said all of the above the Guarantor's letter of recommendation will precede the Bond of good conduct and will be expected of you on the interview day.

Hope this helps..

Wiseguy4reel

+ Reply