Results 1,574 to 1,586 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

I like the direction this is moving towards

Quote Originally Posted by scofield View Post
    I like the direction this is moving towards
    The problem with this search is that you very much will likely stumble upon a well know political cabal and it is to anyone's guess why one will endanger their lives trying to bring such cabals down despite their connections and shamelessness. My dear if you were me at this point having seen what I have seen you will just forget this search in the interest of staying alive and continue with life as it was before NDDC came in.

Please don't let NDDC take away that it cannot give to you please. You have been cautioned.

All we need to do is make our points heard, in diff forms s/one would pick intrest

Quote Originally Posted by scofield View Post
    All we need to do is make our points heard, in diff forms s/one would pick intrest
    You see this is a good thing provided you don't mention specific names when you stumble on them eventually. Else you will have some cabals investigate and come after you.......

Quote Originally Posted by cee note View Post
    I guess NDDC paid us all off, when they gave us the N10k for transport. I'm bailing out. lol
    Rubbish 10k, watz 10k compard 2 d risk on d rd and al d stress? Wen pple even paid 10k 4 jst a nyt in a htl. Dis country's jst full of bribery and coruptn, doom, itz only God dt cn heal dis nation.itz jst greed nathng else. I support ur protest guys, we'll kip strivng 2wards hardwork 2 b successful and God wil surely vindicate us.

Quote Originally Posted by cee note View Post
    I guess NDDC paid us all off, when they gave us the N10k for transport. I'm bailing out. lol
    Rubbish 10k, watz 10k compard 2 d risk on d rd and al d stress? Wen pple even paid 10k 4 jst a nyt in a htl. Dis country's jst full of bribery and coruptn, doom, itz only God dt cn heal dis nation.itz jst greed nathng else. I support ur protest guys, we'll kip strivng 2wards hardwork 2 b successful and God wil surely vindicate us.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    You see this is a good thing provided you don't mention specific names when you stumble on them eventually. Else you will have some cabals investigate and come after you.......
    The problem with this search is that you very much will likely stumble upon a well know political cabal and it is to anyone's guess why one will endanger their lives trying to bring such cabals down despite their connections and shamelessness. My dear if you were me at this point having seen what I have seen you will just forget this search in the interest of staying alive and continue with life as it was before NDDC came in.

Please don't let NDDC take away that it cannot give to you please. You have been cautioned.
    Wisey.hope you re not backing out on this issue.Am very sure you will have a different perspective by morning.

If we were still in a military junta,I would have taken your advice more seriously.

We must stand for justice no matter the price.There's no going back.Period.

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    Wisey.hope you re not backing out on this issue.Am very sure you will have a different perspective by morning.

If we were still in a military junta,I would have taken your advice more seriously.

We must stand for justice no matter the price.There's no going back.Period.

Am not backing out on finding the truth just worried about who is the none corrupt official you can hand the truth to and he will act.

They'll def d list,afta al dier pranks ve bin playd. Den d later cald wil go 4 dier letters. They don't want 2 do it collectively coz u may identify d ghost scholars and raise eyebrows. I'm so sure dt d pple contactd nw r nt up 2 200 so they'll make it up wit d qualified, genuine, rightful, merited scholars, buh d struggle 4 justice continues.

*Sowie I min they'll def publish d list*

Am not backing out on finding the truth just worried about who is the none corrupt official you can hand the truth to and he will act.
    There are modern methods of diplomacy.

Yes we are Niger Deltans, we ain't suppose to be cheated. Lets join hands and make Niger Delta an Egalitarian society.

One humble request I wish to make to NDDC is that they should please kindly explain "transparently" their techniques for the final selection of Scholars. I don't understand a situation where someone scores 45 in the CBT and doesn't get chosen but then NDDC decides to choose someone who scored 28, even when both candidates are clearly from the same LGA.

This makes no sense at all considering we were promised transparency and that the scholarship will be on academic merit and not any other criteria.

This is my only humble request to NDDC.

+ Reply