+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 123 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,587 to 1,599 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Hello Please permit me to present to this noble forum the list of 2012 NDDC candidates invited for interview (arranged in order of state and LGA). This should help everyone do their analysis and if you point out any discrepancy please let the forum know. For example a discrepancy where someone who score 26 gets a scholarship while someone who scored 32 in the same LGA and state doesn't get the scholarship.

I have attached 2 formats of the list just in case your device supports one and not the other. Please inbox me the progress of your findings and if are interested to know the progress of mine please indicate your interest by liking this post lol.

Now let the analysis begin... Please use this link http://www.nddc.gov.ng/shortlisted3/general%20list.html to estimate scores of people in between the local governments and that should presumably be a good guide to make your decisions.

Keep me posted what ever be the case. My own analysis has begun.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    doncheks likes this.

interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    interesting!
    Now NDDC should know that their time is up and its time for some show down

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Hello Please permit me to present to this noble forum the list of 2012 NDDC candidates invited for interview (arranged in order of state and LGA). This should help everyone do their analysis and if you point out any discrepancy please let the forum know. For example a discrepancy where someone who score 26 gets a scholarship while someone who scored 32 in the same LGA and state doesn't get the scholarship.

I have attached 2 formats of the list just in case your device supports one and not the other. Please inbox me the progress of your findings and if are interested to know the progress of mine please indicate your interest by liking this post lol.

Now let the analysis begin... Please use this link http://www.nddc.gov.ng/shortlisted3/general%20list.html to estimate scores of people in between the local governments and that should presumably be a good guide to make your decisions.

In my opinion,there shouldn't have been any Second Interview.It only complicated issues and created loopholes.The first test was transparent enough to draw conclusion.
    When 1000+ people were invited for the interview,I was hoping that they would give at least 500 awards.
    1.Why did they have to invite so many if there were less than 200 slots.?
    2.Why did it take so long for the scholars to be notified considering that most schools were due to start by first week of September?
    3.Why was there no grand reception for the beneficiaries?
    4.Why is the list not yet published in NDDC' s Website?
    5.Why were successful scholars not notified by email or NDDC's bulk sms service as was used during the interview process?

A lot of questions will need to be answered.

Thanks Cacking. Now u are with me!

The most potent weapon in the hand of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed. The oppressed become as guity as the oppressors when they keep silence in the face of injustice and oppression. Let us not give NDDC time. Let's move en masse to the office.

We all thought, an angel in the body of Dr. Oboh has come to answer our prayers when he got the appointment of MD/CEO of NDDC, after his immediate predecessor was ousted out of office in ignominy. But Dr. Oboh has not only reduced the names of scholarship awadees, even though there have been an increased allocation to NDDC, in each State of Niger Delta, but have also played a grand scheming to mar the award with deceit, shame, nepotism, bribery, and corruption. He had failed Niger Deltans woefully. And we will fight like a true soildier and expose him and his cocoon to Niger deltans and the country's presidents.

We will not stop! we won't be deterred. Not a million enemy soldiers can stop an idea that have been born. In unity and strength of purpose, we shall fight this shameful ridicule NDDC has taken us through. We have been usurped, maltreated, relegated, stabbed, fooled, used and jettisoned. We shall fight and we will fight now!

Today, its their visiting day. Let's go to their office enmasse and from there move to a media house to bare NDDC injustice. Please who knows the name of those reputable panelists in the interview. We will contact them to bare their opinion ON THE INTERVIEW PROCESS. I know they still have the result sheet with them. Professors keep records of thing.

Don't hold back. Victory is sure. Things may still turn around for our good but even if we lose, and we shall not lose, we would have gain freedom of conscience, freedom from oppressive and sham scholarship process by Dr. Oboh regime, who have decieved us all to liking his style of leadership, we would have gained the future of a true and egalitarian society.

We would not accept any list of less than 20 names in each state of Niger Delta. And all the names must come from the interviewed list. That was what was assured us by Dr. Oboh led NDDC. He preached like a true father and a bishop, but left in us a big hole in our heart and once again had discourage us from the faith we have in Niger Delta. This is how leaders are destroyed when they lose faith in the society. They join the bandwagon.

We refuse to lose faith in our society. Ee are the future genration. We will fight for freedom. we will build our society if our leaders where our leaders have failed. Come on all...Cee note, Wisey, donchek, raymagnate, y'all don't lose hope. Victory is near. let's reach to our victory but a little fight.

When I say fight, I do not mean physical fight. I mean fight with ur information, knowledge, words etc. We will not destroy anything but we will register our presence until the press people come. we shall seat on the floor of NDDC gate and declare hunger strike until a fair list is published containing appropriate and fair number of scholars in each state of Niger Delta.

can imagine,almost all candidates with high were deprived, even when someone worked so hard to score 51,yet not called.this is a huge slap to dignity of labour.I see how heartless our leaders are.
    they preach transparency yet are agents of corruption.

Correct me if am wrong but the states on this forum that have been affirmed to be contacted are Abia, Ak, Delta, Edo, Imo, and Ondo. No Bay, Cross Riv or Rivers? Or are there no one from these states on this forum?

I think the most important evidences we need are the lists. Nddc can easily defend the high score no award thing on the mere fact that the candidate was not convincing at the interview stage!

To bring them down, we must do a thorough analysis. The to be published list is the key and God helps us if there are on Judas's on this forum. Again am down with this and will do my own analysis. Big ups to the guys who put up links

@danieleluwah;d distinguished Profs should hv a copy of those who performed at the interview,if we contact them, i think our points will b better appreciated. i know that one of the Profs was a fomer Vice Chancellor RSUST from the department of food science and technology.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post

@Wisy, this is a nice one! I want to say we must not give up on this, injustice has to stop in this country. Though i am not the prospective scholar but i am more pained with the manner and way they have denied the less privileged ones of their right to good education. The mistake Chris Oboh made was to call for CBT, they should have done it the normal way they used to; in that way we wouldn't have raised any dust. I promise i shall take this list to the dailies once the final list is published. Enough is enough! Good work boy.

let me help d house with d name of one man/columnist dat will help d hse fight dis battle,dele showbole of sunday vanguard.pls,snd sos to him now!

Psalms19 & Wisey,i told us in this forum(when u bro't forth ur 40-60 analysis.Wonder where u got that from) that your scores don't matter in the final selection,but the interview.Wisey went ahead 2scorn my idea saying somtin lyk it doesnt signify equity n so on.I said dat based on what Dr Atako stressed on during the test.She said:"...THE APTITUDE TEST IS TO GET THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR THE INTERVIEW.D purpose of d test to my understanding is to QUALIFY u 4d interview n nothing more.Yes,our test should be a point to consider,but they have always depended on d interview(and not test) in d past yrs to select beneficiaries.This is also a people who don't have time for all that calculation,u knw.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Thanks Cacking. Now u are with me!

The most potent weapon in the hand of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed. The oppressed become as guity as the oppressors when they keep silence in the face of injustice and oppression. Let us not give NDDC time. Let's move en masse to the office.

We all thought, an angel in the body of Dr. Oboh has come to answer our prayers when he got the appointment of MD/CEO of NDDC, after his immediate predecessor was ousted out of office in ignominy. But Dr. Oboh has not only reduced the names of scholarship awadees, even though there have been an increased allocation to NDDC, in each State of Niger Delta, but have also played a grand scheming to mar the award with deceit, shame, nepotism, bribery, and corruption. He had failed Niger Deltans woefully. And we will fight like a true soildier and expose him and his cocoon to Niger deltans and the country's presidents.

We will not stop! we won't be deterred. Not a million enemy soldiers can stop an idea that have been born. In unity and strength of purpose, we shall fight this shameful ridicule NDDC has taken us through. We have been usurped, maltreated, relegated, stabbed, fooled, used and jettisoned. We shall fight and we will fight now!

Today, its their visiting day. Let's go to their office enmasse and from there move to a media house to bare NDDC injustice. Please who knows the name of those reputable panelists in the interview. We will contact them to bare their opinion ON THE INTERVIEW PROCESS. I know they still have the result sheet with them. Professors keep records of thing.

Don't hold back. Victory is sure. Things may still turn around for our good but even if we lose, and we shall not lose, we would have gain freedom of conscience, freedom from oppressive and sham scholarship process by Dr. Oboh regime, who have decieved us all to liking his style of leadership, we would have gained the future of a true and egalitarian society.
    To make things more potent please make sure you take the media along with you to film events and put it on news. Am sure this will let them know how serious things are. When do you plan on going?

+ Reply