+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 124 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,600 to 1,612 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

i mean dele sobowale.we can trust him to help us investigate nddc scholarship and award processess,he is honest and fair.his number is 08055069026
    manenuff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms19 View Post
    can imagine,almost all candidates with high were deprived, even when someone worked so hard to score 51,yet not called.this is a huge slap to dignity of labour.I see how heartless our leaders are.
    they preach transparency yet are agents of corruption.
    I even know someone who score 40 and wasn't called and another scored 28 in the same LGA and same state and was given the scholarship. How on earth do you explain such an event in a program that was seemingly supposed to be transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by ideelove View Post
    @Wisy, this is a nice one! I want to say we must not give up on this, injustice has to stop in this country. Though i am not the prospective scholar but i am more pained with the manner and way they have denied the less privileged ones of their right to good education. The mistake Chris Oboh made was to call for CBT, they should have done it the normal way they used to; in that way we wouldn't have raised any dust. I promise i shall take this list to the dailies once the final list is published. Enough is enough! Good work boy.
    Thanks very much ID this help is really much appreciated..

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    I even know someone who score 40 and wasn't called and another scored 28 in the same LGA and same state and was given the scholarship. How on earth do you explain such an event in a program that was seemingly supposed to be transparent.
    That he scored higher in the test does not mean he performed better in the interview, and it does not mean he is more intelligent that someone that scored 28. I believe the award was based on the interview and not the test.

Quote Originally Posted by ideelove View Post
    @Wisy, this is a nice one! I want to say we must not give up on this, injustice has to stop in this country. Though i am not the prospective scholar but i am more pained with the manner and way they have denied the less privileged ones of their right to good education. The mistake Chris Oboh made was to call for CBT, they should have done it the normal way they used to; in that way we wouldn't have raised any dust. I promise i shall take this list to the dailies once the final list is published. Enough is enough! Good work boy.
    Thanks very much for this assistance sir we will really appreciate this bold commitment towards the fight for justice in a society filled almost everywhere with moreal decadence.

Quote Originally Posted by utchay4ever View Post
    That he scored higher in the test does not mean he performed better in the interview, and it does not mean he is more intelligent that someone that scored 28. I believe the award was based on the interview and not the test.
    If it were interviews only then NDDC should have told everyone their interview performance because now that no one knows theirs except via the back door channels its hard to contend against it anywhere.

If it were interviews only then NDDC should have told everyone their interview performance because now that no one knows theirs except via the back door channels its hard to contend against it anywhere.
    I understand your point, i wasn't called either. And i know how it feels not knowing whether you were ACTUALLY successful or not, or if your slot is being given to someone else who does not deserve it.

http://referraltask.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=91264 open quick.new federal link.together we will make it.

To make things more potent please make sure you take the media along with you to film events and put it on news. Am sure this will let them know how serious things are. When do you plan on going?
    Right on point.Please go along with your personal cameras.We will need pictures and videos.Publicity is our main strategy.

Those that are in Port-Harcourt should identify with phoneline in this peaceful protest.

Am putting together an article on this and would like to include the outcome of today's protests.Cheers!

http://referraltask.com/ref.php?page...f&invcod=91264 open quick.new federal link.together we will make it.

@ all, I've been a silent reader of this thread from the first day of NDDC interview. My hope of getting the award was very high 'cos I scored 48 in the aptitude test but this hope became dent after I appeared before the panel for the interview. Without writing too much,they said I've got a pseudo-admission (because it's a conditional one) and they passed an unpleasant comment on why I'm studying Oil and Gas Eng.(Msc) when I did chemical engineering in my undergraduates. This people did not allow me to defend myself before they told me 'you can go.'
    My point is this. @ wiseguy.. In as much as I identify with the proposed peaceful protest, the issue of comparing someone from the same LGA who score 28 and got the award and another scoring higher and was not given the award is not a strong point to nip NDDC in the bud-. In this forum majority must have performed well in the interview and high in the test too but yet to get a call or a text- what if at the end they tell you that you score very low in the interview,I bet no one can beat NDDC in this area. I think the major thing here is to know whose name is not in the interview list and got the award. This is the strongest and clearest point with wish we can fight NDDC.
    jayney and utchay4ever like this.

Speaking of interview, me personally was not asked any question apart from 'how do u pronounce ur surname'? "what did u study in your first degree"? "what was your grade"? "what school'? 'what course do u wanna study abroad"? "where are you from"?.....and when i answered all these, they stared at me for few seconds and asked me to go.....so guys, how do u think they'll judge based on just interview?....just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    Right on point.Please go along with your personal cameras.We will need pictures and videos.Publicity is our main strategy.

Those that are in Port-Harcourt should identify with phoneline in this peaceful protest.

Am putting together an article on this and would like to include the outcome of today's protests.Cheers!
    I believe you guys should take advantage of social media platform such as facebook. The management of NDDC have facebook page including Mr. President. visit the NDDC site, copy the names of the management staff. search for them on facebook, linkedin and twitter. post you opinion and please be constructive. Don't insult anyone. who knows something good might just come out of this even from Mr. President facebook profile. Mr. president can award everyone that went for the interview scholarship. Think about it.

+ Reply