+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 74 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    Guys, I just heard now in the news (AIT) by managing director of nddc that the award list will be released soon. Lets see next week.
    Kai wished I were listening to Ait. Great news. Thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by ideelove View Post
    SALFORD UNIVERSITY gave me 17th august too, pls wat do i do. Is it true dat nddc will take only those wd unconditional offer letter?
    I cannot authoritatively say its an issue, but a guy was turned back because of a conditional offer on the 17th july. He had to bring his CAS showing that he had paid 10,000GBP. That was still turned down because it didn't have the school's logo on it,so the board believed it was forged. His mistake was that the offer letter he presented was the initial conditional offer he was sent. A third party helped him secure the admission so it wasn't possible for him to just go to the business centre downstairs and print the unconditional one from his email since all correspondence with the school was done by a third party. Those who were interviewed after 7pm on the 17th witnessed this. It could just be a one-off situation because there were other people who were not asked about NYSC discharge certificate. Its different strokes for different folks.

Quote Originally Posted by ezme View Post
    I cannot authoritatively say its an issue, but a guy was turned back because of a conditional offer on the 17th july. He had to bring his CAS showing that he had paid 10,000GBP. That was still turned down because it didn't have the school's logo on it,so the board believed it was forged. His mistake was that the offer letter he presented was the initial conditional offer he was sent. A third party helped him secure the admission so it wasn't possible for him to just go to the business centre downstairs and print the unconditional one from his email since all correspondence with the school was done by a third party. Those who were interviewed after 7pm on the 17th witnessed this. It could just be a one-off situation because there were other people who were not asked about NYSC discharge certificate. Its different strokes for different folks.
    My friends.Let not your heart fail at this point in time.Like Ezme put it,the guy was turned back on the 17th which was the first day of the interview.The panel had not yet realised that over 60% of the interviewees will turn up with conditional admission letters.
    Well, I dont blame them for turning down the guy either, Some of those conditional admission letters were terribly drafted and in some cases it may even be difficult to convince a reasonable human being that you have gotten the admission.
    During my interview,I was asked about my admission being conditional.I had to give them convincing answer in response.In the end,the scholarship list will comprise people with both conditional and unconditional offers.Wish you well.Keep the faith.

@Ezma yea I was there and witnessed it all. I was the 2nd to the last to be interviewed which took place by 12am whew. I also heard about the list being released soon.

Morning guys. I check the site this morning to see when last it was updated, and its still saying 8th August, 2012. I think the list is awaiting someones signature or something

My ? Is dis does NDDC give jobs to the scholarship awardees afta D?? programmes abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by Echeji View Post
    My ? Is dis does NDDC give jobs to the scholarship awardees afta D?? programmes abroad?
    lol u dreaming or what?
    Tendermartin likes this.

Him neva get A but him don de find B, soon go go soon see ? Abt retirement benefit. Lol
    Tendermartin likes this.

One minute away from you is like eternity...
    since I found you nothing else matters....
    Nothing can take my eyes off you for a moment..
    Sometimes I try, but often I fail..you have stolen my heart and I am calling you 'Ole'
    You tell me u are coming and i wait in vain..
    I call you and you do not aknowledge my calls, or reply my emails
    Oh dear NDDC website, please handle my heart with care cos its very fragile

-Can Do
    Tendermartin and utchay4ever like this.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

@scofield & can-do.. Nice!! Kipit pouring in...

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    One minute away from you is like eternity...
    since I found you nothing else matters....
    Nothing can take my eyes off you for a moment..
    Sometimes I try, but often I fail..you have stolen my heart and I am calling you 'Ole'
    You tell me u are coming and i wait in vain..
    I call you and you do not aknowledge my calls, or reply my emails
    Oh dear NDDC website, please handle my heart with care cos its very fragile

-Can Do
    I like your swag boss and I share your pains too. It is well brother. The storm will soon be over soon.

Quote Originally Posted by scofield View Post
    Him neva get A but him don de find B, soon
    go go soon see ? Abt retirement benefit. Lol
    you know the problem with nigerian youth is that they lack the ability to think towards a development that is sustainable. most are opportunists- selfish to the point of recluse. i asked a simple question that needed a gentlemanly response but this is all i got. all the best to you fellas.

Please, is it possible to change schools after NDDC brings out the list? Cos the Uni I used is starting their orientation on the 3rd of sept 2012, and only God knows how long it takes to get a visa...

+ Reply