+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 113 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,457 to 1,469 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@wisey..neverdless,9 to seems pretty ridiculous assuming d total sum of scholars intended is 200.i think dy can do better. Guys we are talkin abt (worse case scenairo)hundreds of million naira which we all is smal fry for nddc,considerin our govt. Talk in terms of bilions now. Cheers!

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Pls who knows anyone from RVS that got contacted...

I have followed this thread closey n i must confess that its so sad to see bright niger-delta minds deprived of their rights to quality education. In my opinion, i suspect foul play n some level of financial fraud. Nddc is a fed govt parastatal so its not out of place to think that those officials would have embezzled a decent fraction of the monies budgeted for scholarship as they often do wif public sector construction projects. My analysis is as follows; if they had it in d budget to give out 200 scholarship, trust me the number of those who'll get it wont be more than 100 while, the monies for the remaining 100 will be shared amongst those corrupt nddc officials. Those guys r a bunch of thieves n if Ɣ☺u investigate further, Ɣ☺u'll see that my analysis isnt so far from the truth. I have seen them do it countless times on public sector projects thats been closely monitored, so doing it on this one wont be much of a problem to them. Please lets cry out loud on this cos thats d only way we can stem the tide. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Oh they have now removed that list and it no more exist but may be someone else in the thread my still have it am still searching for mine and if I find it, I will let you have it.
    @Wiseguy and all, i must commend your effort for keeping this thread alive! Though i am not the prospective scholar but my wife whose id i am commenting under. I am an Edolite married to an Akwa Ibomite and she applied under her state, she scored 33 and only two of them got invited from her local government for the interview stage. I thought for the very first time NDDC would do things right but i am disappointed. My only regret is that i did not expedite action as fast as i would to get her CAS statement and subsequently VISA so that she could resume from the day one. If i knew that corporate governance is lacking against the backdrop of what is been preached from the electronic and printing media i would have acted fast. Well, it is a lesson learned! My advice to all prospective scholars and scholars is that you should not look up to a man(NDDC) for help rather look up to God who is the author and finisher of our faith, just imagining God blessing your parents with a contract that will earn them 30m naira, you won't be here asking for a scholarship subsidy. Anyway i rest my case! Attached is the total list of all the short listed candidates for the interview stage. I don't have state by state but the combined one. Wishing you all the best, you can always mail me @ [email protected]. I am a telecoms consultant by his grace, maybe i could be of good help somedays, somewhere, sometimes.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tendermartin and Can Do like this.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Did you guys just heard what Eddy from Benin said. He said only 9 came from Edo state (8 MSc and 1 miserable PhD). That is a big slap to the people of that state who had travel far and wide from oversea to sit for test and again for interviews. And you think your state would be different? We must fight! We are not only going to resist the clandestine list alone but we will resist an abridged version of the list. Each state should go no less than 20 scholars.

We must pursue this demand with zeal and vigour and success awaits us if we took the initiative now.
    @Phoneline, i think allocation is done base on the quantity of crude oil being produce from your state, i am from Edo state and we have not got enough crude oil from our state. We only have onshore crude oil not deep waters, so pple from Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa stand a better ground

Quote Originally Posted by ideelove View Post
    @Wiseguy and all, i must commend your effort for keeping this thread alive! Though i am not the prospective scholar but my wife whose id i am commenting under. I am an Edolite married to an Akwa Ibomite and she applied under her state, she scored 33 and only two of them got invited from her local government for the interview stage. I thought for the very first time NDDC would do things right but i am disappointed. My only regret is that i did not expedite action as fast as i would to get her CAS statement and subsequently VISA so that she could resume from the day one. If i knew that corporate governance is lacking against the backdrop of what is been preached from the electronic and printing media i would have acted fast. Well, it is a lesson learned! My advice to all prospective scholars and scholars is that you should not look up to a man(NDDC) for help rather look up to God who is the author and finisher of our faith, just imagining God blessing your parents with a contract that will earn them 30m naira, you won't be here asking for a scholarship subsidy. Anyway i rest my case! Attached is the total list of all the short listed candidates for the interview stage. I don't have state by state but the combined one. Wishing you all the best, you can always mail me @ [email protected]. I am a telecoms consultant by his grace, maybe i could be of good help somedays, somewhere, sometimes.
    Thanks Ideelove am very overwhelmed with your kind words and concern towards the state of moral decadence that currently cloud government parasatals in general with NDDC being the subject of the matter in this case. NDDC should know that coming against the best minds of the Niger delta puts them in no chance of surviving the fight talk-less of winning it. Lets hope they understand this quick and act because I see Newton's Second law coming in to play soon once Hooke's law has been violated.

Quote Originally Posted by ideelove View Post
    Thanks Ideelove am very overwhelmed with your kind words and concern towards the state of moral decadence that currently cloud government parasatals in general with NDDC being the subject of the matter in this case. NDDC should know that coming against the best minds of the Niger delta puts them in no chance of surviving the fight talk-less of winning it. Lets hope they understand this quick and act because I see Newton's third law coming in to play soon once Hooke's law has been violated.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Thanks Ideelove am very overwhelmed with your kind words and concern towards the state of moral decadence that currently cloud government parasatals in general with NDDC being the subject of the matter in this case. NDDC should know that coming against the best minds of the Niger delta puts them in no chance of surviving the fight talk-less of winning it. Lets hope they understand this quick and act because I see Newton's third law coming in to play soon once Hooke's law has been violated.

@Wisey you are most welcome. Hope you have the list of invitees for the second stage as attached in my last comment? Please spread it around until it gets to NDDC official. Any name short of these in the final list of the successful scholars shall be contested by all and sundry.

Please I wish to request if any one has the first list that contains names of candidate and local governments.I understand that some people have a list that contains just their state candidates.

Please do anyone has the list of last year nddc scholars? We have to confirm if Edo state has just 8 last year. I really wish we could publish this facts on a national newspaper. A friend dat scored 51 was not called.

Quote Originally Posted by okyodic84 View Post
    Please do anyone has the list of last year nddc scholars? We have to confirm if Edo state has just 8 last year. I really wish we could publish this facts on a national newspaper. A friend dat scored 51 was not called.
    http://nddbcng.org/shortlisted/scholarship%20list.html

Here's summary for last years award.This years figure will differ based on crude production.If it so happens,we will be expecting Akwa Ibom to have the highest number of scholars.

STATE
    MSC.
    PHD
    TOTAL
    Rivers 29 11 40
    Bayelsa 22 8 30
    Akwa Ibom 18 7 25
    Delta 16 7 23
    Abia 15 5 20
    Imo 11 3 14
    Edo 11 3 14
    Cross River 12 2 14
    Ondo 6 3 9

Please what do you mean was not called? Is that for last year or for this year and is that for interview or you mean your friend has not been awarded the scholarship??

+ Reply