+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 112 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,444 to 1,456 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

I am with Psalm91 on this one. I think its too early to throw in the towel, the fact that there are many stats who havent even got the rumour that txts and some whose letters are not yet ready are being sent is indication that theres still hope. Until the list is published, we have no evidence of malpractice to present or case to make. If however its published and we confirm our suspicions, I am for letting the the whole world know it via social networks and other media. Like doncheks said, they might go fre but not without enof damage to their reputation. we might even get a lawyer who can take our case for free just for his own publicity. anyway all these will wait until we see the list published. In the meantime, wiseguy culd you that like of the interview list you posted here before i couldnt find the page it was on.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

In the meantime, wiseguy culd you post that link of the interview list you posted here before i couldnt find the page it was on.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    In the meantime, wiseguy culd you post that link of the interview list you posted here before i couldnt find the page it was on.
    Oh they have now removed that list and it no more exist but may be someone else in the thread my still have it am still searching for mine and if I find it, I will let you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Oh they have now removed that list and it no more exist but may be someone else in the thread my still have it am still searching for mine and if I find it, I will let you have it.
    Here's the link http://www.nddc.gov.ng/shortlisted3/

Quote Originally Posted by utchay4ever View Post
    Am sure CanDO is talking about the ones with local governments and states of the individual candidates invited for the interview.

My instinct kips telng me dt itz nt ova yet and I strongly bliv. Letz assume dose dt ve bin contactd were given prefrential treatmnt based on dier god fadas, 4 us in dis forum, GOD himself's all we luk up 2. in d tyms of CBT and interview wen pple in dis forum were contacted, hw nt even "1 prsn" suceded. Lyk 1 of d benefiiciary of last year said she got 2 kno she was shortlistd wen d list was finaly publishd and she's gong dis year.let me again assume dt may b dere's no sufficient funds 2 sponsor al sucesful candidates @ 1nce dtz y they adoptd dis mthd. *jst tinkng aloud dou* pls hse, our joy wil certainly if nt nw, den l8tr. Itz nt ova until itz ova and it wil b ova wen d list's finally publishd and u aren't shortlisted. I soooooo luv dis forum I'm proud of u all. Cheers.

I may not know exactly what is going on but what am sure is that nddc cannot give the scholarship to only 9 beneficiaries from Edo. If this is true, then its total nonsense. In fact it is enough motivation for people from this state to cry foul.
    Abiaos any news yet. Frankool thanks for the info the last time

Frankool thanks for yesterday

@docheks- thanks for ur support.

I feel so pained that members of this great forum want to wait for the list to be published before they react. That is tantamount to flogging a dead horse. A lot of dirty water would have gone under the bridge! We must forestall the evil machinations of a certain perversive few who have hijack this seemingly transparent process as it were.

Think! It doesn't take more than one day to compile and role out 200-400 letters, does it? The format is same. Just name changing! Of course, there are people that would certainly get the award on merit but I can assure you, a lot of corruption, bribery, nepotism are currently playing out. The names are ready. The profs had finished their work since. But the commission is only dragging their foot only for the sole reason of altering the names.

If we gave them time, a supposed lot that would have benefited from the award would bite their finger and chant curses in the name of NDDC. Now that won't solve anything. We could place spanner in their corrupt wheel. We could go to press to cry foul of the current happenings or we could take make placades and rally around the office for answer.

First, we will write the river state police commissioners or the DPO in the area of our protest. We will give them ultimatum of tuesdays nite for NDDC to release the names and we would compared it with those that were interviewed.

Any attempt for us to wait for the list longer than this, put us in the risk of our names being replaced everyday. This acts will cost us nothing. For how long can will continue to live. Dr. Oboh assured everyone of transparent process but the process as it is now leaves more to be desired and we would not accept our fate.
    We would direct our fate and put things right. It is a call for action. A call for every Niger deltans whose land has suffered deprivation by the continuous siphon of our oil resources for a few aggrandizement , whose youths they have turned to militants, whose water had been sour by spillage and whose life expentancy is falling everyday. We must stand up. Enough is enough!

Did you guys just heard what Eddy from Benin said. He said only 9 came from Edo state (8 MSc and 1 miserable PhD). That is a big slap to the people of that state who had travel far and wide from oversea to sit for test and again for interviews. And you think your state would be different? We must fight! We are not only going to resist the clandestine list alone but we will resist an abridged version of the list. Each state should go no less than 20 scholars.

We must pursue this demand with zeal and vigour and success awaits us if we took the initiative now.

Quote Originally Posted by danieleluwah View Post
    I may not know exactly what is going on but what am sure is that nddc cannot give the scholarship to only 9 beneficiaries from Edo. If this is true, then its total nonsense. In fact it is enough motivation for people from this state to cry foul.
    Abiaos any news yet. Frankool thanks for the info the last time
    Judging from Historical happenings NDDC can do that and infact have always down that in previous years. Its fair to say that EDO merely has pockets when compared to other Niger Delta states. Remember the allocation was done on the basis of percentage of oil each state contributes to the overall Niger Delta.

Phoneline has said it all.

No doubt,corruption thrives in secrecy.Our tactics is to make this a public issue.By the time every nigerian begins to talk about NDDC Scholarship (same publicity as Cynthia Facebook murder),the commission will be forced to publish the list.At this time,if they have given awards to people who did not participate in the interview,they will be forced to retrieve those letters.

As for those who feel that all the successful scholars have not been contacted.Trust me.This move is in your best interest.Because the longer it takes,the more likely your names will be substituted.

Stand up for your right.

+ Reply