+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 62 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by gabbygabo View Post
    Anyhow dey wan do am.....all things must work for our good......
    Seriously guys when you notice any change call me I will permanently block the nddc ip from opening on my system make i no get panic attack lol.

Quote Originally Posted by motunri View Post
    baba god,na u b baba oh! As al of us gada 4 hia,me,wiseguy,enjayjude,isiomap,phoneline way don go hide,even elclasico abi barca vs real marid,new guys like d general way no even no d web site,plus d 1s way i no remba,we hail u o baba! U no y we gada-na bcos we wan jan n we no get moni. Baba,na 1 tin we al dey ask,baba no alow winch pple lauf us o! Make shame catch dt guy way black nasure-alow us go 2 bera our lives plus make our country bera. Na bros j name na him we use dey hala u so. Amin o
    amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

Hey guys let me give you an assignment and at the same time teach you guys a little bit of something new. I wish to teach you a simple way to know exactly when the last NDDC update was done one their website and this will hopefully allow you know that the list is out even if then don't tell you so.

The steps are as below:

1. Open www.nddc.gov.ng on your device
    2. Once that is open, clear the browser address bar and enter the following code: "javascript:alert(document.lastModified)" exactly as it is.

I have to warn that in some occasions just doing copy and will miss out the "javascript:" part of the link, which will then not give you the desired result. In which case you need to reconfirm manually that the code you have copied to the browser is "javascript:alert(document.lastModified)", and if not please enter the missing fields manually.

3. Press enter and the code should scan through their web directories and give you the last time an update was done on the site.

As at when I ran it the last update was 01/08/2012 so I will crave your indulgence to continue and then once that changes to 08/08/2012 please do let me know. Hope I have been able to help someone learn something new.

Thanks for reading thus far.

Wiseguy4reel

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Seriously guys when you notice any change call me I will permanently block the nddc ip from opening on my system make i no get panic attack lol.
    Lol. I hope my F5 button survives the onslaught today. God dey.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

[QUOTE=wiseguy4reel;666341]Hey guys let me give you an assignment and at the same time teach you guys a little bit of something new. I wish to teach you a simple way to know exactly when the last NDDC update was done one their website and this will hopefully allow you know that the list is out even if then don't tell you so.

The steps are as below:

2. Once that is open, clear the browser address bar and enter the following code: "javascript:alert(document.lastModified)" exactly as it is.

I have to warn that in some occasions just doing copy and will miss out the "javascript:" part of the link, which will then not give you the desired result. In which case you need to reconfirm manually that the code you have copied to the browser is "javascript:alert(document.lastModified)", and if not please enter the missing fields manually.

3. Press enter and the code should scan through their web directories and give you the last time an update was done on the site.

As at when I ran it the last update was 01/08/2012 so I will crave your indulgence to continue and then once that changes to 08/08/2012 please do let me know. Hope I have been able to help someone learn something new.

Wiseguy4reel[/QUOTE
    i tried it, it says 08/06/2012 12:15:13

[QUOTE=IsiomaP;666360]
    Hey guys let me give you an assignment and at the same time teach you guys a little bit of something new. I wish to teach you a simple way to know exactly when the last NDDC update was done one their website and this will hopefully allow you know that the list is out even if then don't tell you so.

The steps are as below:

Wiseguy4reel[/QUOTE

Which link did you try please?

[QUOTE=wiseguy4reel;666366]
    Quote Originally Posted by IsiomaP View Post

Which link did you try please?
    javascript:alert(document.lastModified)

[QUOTE=IsiomaP;666375]

javascript:alert(document.lastModified)
    Sorry i meant did you try this code on the home page www.nddc.gov.ng or a sub directory of it which is www.nddc.gov.ng/"something"

[QUOTE=wiseguy4reel;666378]
    Sorry i meant did you try this code on the home page www.nddc.gov.ng or a sub directory of it which is www.nddc.gov.ng/"something"
    Oops, I tried it on d wrong link b4. On www.nddc.gov.ng it's August 1st. Sorry

[QUOTE=IsiomaP;666360]

The steps are as below:

Wiseguy4reel[/QUOTE
    It still reads 08/01/2012. Thanks for the knowledge @Wiseguy4reel
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

[QUOTE=enjayjude;666382]

It still reads 08/01/2012. Thanks for the knowledge @Wiseguy4reel
    Once that changes please kindly let me know. Also be on the look out for any visual changes just in case our eyes can work faster than the code lol..... In all lets harness all our intelligence to be the first to know once the list comes out.

Oh Naija boys. Nddc site has really suffered today. How I wish that site can talk. The site for don complain give management mek dem no publish this thing again. Naija thingz sef dey tiya me o. Sombody must shed blood b4........ God forbid. My F5 has spoilt now my MB is cryin'. Feels I should Just disappear and come back after 1wk If it will even be out then. NDDC NA WA O. Help boys na.

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    Oh Naija boys. Nddc site has really suffered today. How I wish that site can talk. The site for don complain give management mek dem no publish this thing again. Naija thingz sef dey tiya me o. Sombody must shed blood b4........ God forbid. My F5 has spoilt now my MB is cryin'. Feels I should Just disappear and come back after 1wk If it will even be out then. NDDC NA WA O. Help boys na.
    Lol mehn the thing tire me. This people are strangling a cow on the way to the slaughter not good at all.

+ Reply