+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 63 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Lol mehn the thing tire me. This people are strangling a cow on the way to the slaughter not good at all.
    No result today guys...

Sorry guys. My thesis is really demanding! I greet my men( wisey, ranmangate, cacking, enjayjude etc). I regret to tell u guys that the name may not come out today anymore. This is not unconnected to some mischievious fraud the staff in charge of the compilation of names dived into. He has since be relief of his duty post since morning by management. Another staff has now be appointed to compile successful candidates for the award as it should be.

We may have to wait for another 48hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Sorry guys. My thesis is really demanding! I greet my men( wisey, ranmangate, cacking, enjayjude etc). I regret to tell u guys that the name may not come out today anymore. This is not unconnected to some mischievious fraud the staff in charge of the compilation of names dived into. He has since be relief of his duty post since morning by management. Another staff has now be appointed to compile successful candidates for the award as it should be.

Thanks very much for the update. Sorry about your demanding thesis and feel free to inbox me your area may be I may be able to source of materials for you. May be the staff in charge tried to add in names of candidates who never even came for either the aptitude test or interview lol.. Thanks all the same the information is really appreciated.

Thanks very much for the update. Sorry about your demanding thesis and feel free to inbox me your area may be I may be able to source of materials for you. May be the staff in charge tried to add in names of candidates who never even came for either the aptitude test or interview lol.. Thanks all the same the information is really appreciated.
    But wait oh now I wonder if I had not said its coming out 9th may be this wouldn't have happened? Kai this wait is not funny at all.

@phoneline...... My brother I thought as much. I knew something was cooking up there. That's really the Nigerian Factor and that's the way it was supposed to be. We are not surprised though, but that was something that should have happened since last week and not now as time is not on our side. We are grateful for the information to a certain extent we are relief, i believe i can now shut down till say Friday. I know its really for our favor. Thanx

Guys, thanks for all the update. We'lll all meet at the induction ceremony and jet out to the UK. We are 2012 NDDC International Postgraduate Scholars. Congratulations. #singing# I can see everything turning around for my good.

@phoneline, when you say " relieved of his duty" does that mean he lost his job or was just asked not to complete this particular function. A more serious punishment should be brought against the said staff, including criminal charges like ; conspiracy to commit fraud and attempted fraud.

I've been busy and on the road dats why I've been kind of quiet. Thanks for your comments, prayers, etc, it helped a whole lot. Cheers

God' time is da best

Quote Originally Posted by ezme View Post
    @phoneline, when you say " relieved of his duty" does that mean he lost his job or was just asked not to complete this particular function. A more serious punishment should be brought against the said staff, including criminal charges like ; conspiracy to commit fraud and attempted fraud.
    Lol may I remind you that in your country people can go on indefinite bail for any crime provided they know the right people and they could also change identity since there is no way of really checking who is using an alias. So in the end all that is useless to the man, let him just carry his wahala and bad belle and go.

Haha.Phoneline resurfaces again with timely information.
    Patience is a virtue we must all learn.If the list had gone public this morning as expected,a good number of qualified candidates would have lost their opportunities due to the shady actions of a greedy, unscrupulous and crooked individual.
    For us hot jobbers,this delay is good news and we commend the activities of the N.D.D.C under the Chairmanship of Dr Tarilah Tebepah.
    And To all those who performed well in the assessment,I extend my hand of congratulations.I especially will like to see cacking,enjayjude,wiseguy4reel and of course phoneline at the induction.
    My fellows, I have since set my crawlers to work and as soon as N.D.D.C publishes the list,hotjobbers will be the first to get hold of it.So let us comforted by the fact that the list will be based on merit.At least to an extent.Wish you well.
    enjayjude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    Haha.Phoneline resurfaces again with timely information.
    Patience is a virtue we must all learn.If the list had gone public this morning as expected,a good number of qualified candidates would have lost their opportunities due to the shady actions of a greedy, unscrupulous and crooked individual.
    For us hot jobbers,this delay is good news and we commend the activities of the N.D.D.C under the Chairmanship of Dr Tarilah Tebepah.
    And To all those who performed well in the assessment,I extend my hand of congratulations.I especially will like to see cacking,enjayjude,wiseguy4reel and of course phoneline at the induction.
    My fellows, I have since set my crawlers to work and as soon as N.D.D.C publishes the list,hotjobbers will be the first to get hold of it.So let us comforted by the fact that the list will be based on merit.At least to an extent.Wish you well.
    Thanks very much brother you have said it all. God has plans for us all and would not allow that unscrupulous individual to stand it the way of that plan. Glory be the His hold name. Don checks I sure will see you at the induction.

Lol can do this what we call Simulated experience, and all am doing is put my self there and I can just as similar a feeling as that man. Can Do you will be among the scholars, this is certainty so congratulations in advance.
    @Wiseguy4reel,Thanks brother, I know your name has been written in golden pen in that list too. God dey and w musk make am in Jesus' name AMEN.
    Today I was so busy i culdnt even come online. i was calling ur number for update but not available.imagine my apprehension when I came on and saw that the page i left at 59 was now i 64. I tot u guys have finished sharing the congratulations only to find out that everybody's BP is as high as mine on this issue >LOOOL. Even people wey I never see their names b4 don comot from their caban dey comment from this post sef..this is seriousooo. Abeg nddc relieve us of this anxiety. @Phoneline good job.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

+ Reply