+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 111 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,443 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Congrats to those that have gotten text or call. Please is there anyone that knows any scholar(s) from Ondo state that has gotten a text or call. will really appreciate the info.

Guys is too early to give up.d list is not over yet...kip hopes alive this comin week.....

faithful...faithful..faithful is our God. x2
    am reaping the harvest God promised me.
    Take back what the devil stole from me.
    And I'll rejoice today..
    I shall recover it all.
    And I'll rejoice today..
    I shall recover it all.

No manupulation can steal what belongs to me...Angels arise tonite n restore,pursue n overtake. Its my harvest n I won't let go. Oh God of my fathers vindicate the Just. arise oh God n hear my cry.vindicate me if truly I laboured for this scholarship in Jesus name.show urself strong n turn, and turn, and turn again until it is my turn. cause a stir n do what only can do.Amen

guyz...I wil wait on God till my change comes. Glory...Glory.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    @Can do, It was Friday last week while we were still doubting.

Guys why do sit here folding our hands and expect things should turn up? No! Nothing moves until a force is applied. It was Henry David Thoreau, a respectable American Philosopher and Essyist who said and I quote "How vain it is sit down to write when you have stood to live."

The more we watch NDDC and give them time, the more we motgage our future! This list is prevented from public domain because nothing could be done once it is out. But this covert shenanigans make silly of everyone that have undertaken the test and interview under various stress.

If we know our true fate, we would seek other opportunities. We have been taken for granted for a long time! Winston Churchill says courauge is what it takes to stand up. Niger Deltans let's stand up to our right. Let us move enmasse to NDDC gate on Monday on peaceful demand for the list. They have stressed transparency and we will make them live to their word.

Who is with me on this?
    I have watched the trend of activities and can no longer remain silent.There is sufficient evidence to show that the list was hijacked.I suspected foul play when the channels to disseminate information were not used.
    You see we live in a country where our leaders are not accountable and sacrifice our well-being for political favors and personal gain.As phoneline has said, our voices must be heard.The scholarship money does not belong to the NDDC.It is our right and our entitlement.

And if we remain silent,posterity will not speak well of us.However physical confrontation is not the only tool for expressing public opinion.In the next few weeks,we are going to see the power of the social media in disseminating information.By the time we are done,these corrupt officers will have no place to hide their shameless faces.

Back to biz.How do I we go about it ?.Stage 1:Collection of public opinion.Critically analyze the scholarship selection process and highlight any flaws,arguments in the process.Please feel free to express your mind and do not mince words.

For those who may not want to express themselves using their ID,you are free to use an alias.Members are also free to send me a PM if they desire privacy.
    Opinions will be collated to form a draft that represents all our interests.

If the pepetrators of this act (who I believe are the Leadership) manage to extricate themselves from this,they will spend the rest of their tenure trying to build the credibility of the commission.
    At this point,I will encourage everyone who is a true Niger Deltan to participate by expressing their opinion.

Please,the number of people who participate in this exercise by commenting or sending a PM determines the size of those who share interest in this issue.If you are unable to comment,you may also identify with us by liking this post.

Our solidarity will be the motivation to take this issue to the next level.Even if all fails,I am confident that we will succeed in one thing: that the next scholarship is awarded to only those who merit it.

At this point I wish to request if anyone has the First list published by NDDC that contains the names of all the candidates for the Second Interview, based on their state of origin.This will form material evidence 1.I understand that this list was based on candidate scores in the aptitude test.

This is a call to action.Let us not be silent on this issue.

@phoneline,please carry on.We are solidly behind you.

There's something call HOPE and there's something call FAITH. Both, still lingers around me. My greatest hope is that no AK has been contacted so far. And until i met that first person i will neva let my billows roll and i wil neva sae neva.

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    There's something call HOPE and there's something call FAITH. Both, still lingers around me. My greatest hope is that no AK has been contacted so far. And until i met that first person i will neva let my billows roll and i wil neva sae neva.
    That is as far as you are aware.

As far as am aware, no AKS person has been contacted. Hope Alive!

Since the list is not yet published in NDDC's website,On can draw conclusion that there are a some people who have collected award letters but did not participate in the test or interview.Alternatively,the case of ghost scholars cannot be ruled.30,000pounds is enough incentive.

i still dont want to believe that nddc has called all the prospective scholars.untill we see the list online ,but in as much as i feel ther seeems to be some form of unclear method of calling or texting ,i still believe there is still hope for us.any abia msc called yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbygabo View Post
    As far as am aware, no AKS person has been contacted. Hope Alive!
    That is as far as you are aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyscott View Post
    am from Edo state and I collected my Letter today in Benin.. Like I said before, the P.A to my state rep called Me on Thursday last week and also sent a text on Friday, asking me to come collect my letter from him in benin, so I thought it was a Scam, until I did some background checks and saw that he was real.. I went over to his place which turned out to be the commissioner's house and collected my letter and signed on a photocopy. He explained how the letter got to him, that he was with the commissioner in PH on Thursday last week and was told the letter for Edo was ready, that he should just carry it.. So that was why he stated contacting the awardees, unlike some other State that had to go to PH to collect theirs... I am to proceed to PH with my acceptance letter by next week. He said they only gave to 8 MSc and 1 PhD in my state... But he couldn't get the tel numbers or email of 3 awardees and so I told him to give me their names; they are K** Onoi** Gerald (PHD), Ideh** Ikponmwosa (MSc) and Akh** Eboselume (MSc).. In case anybody knows them... I was able to get 1 of them through facebook, but like me, he thought I was a scam. That's all I know
    Just 9 scholars from Edo? or will they contact more ppl?..........just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcjay View Post
    Just 9 scholars from Edo? or will they contact more ppl?..........just wondering...
    That is really small.

@wiseguy4reel... I scored 33...

+ Reply