+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 101 of 149 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,313 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    Text messages or Emails will be sent today lattest tomoro. If i fail yhu on this mark my words i'll sign out 4rm this thread. Plz don't ask how coz i won't come back to answer.

Once 'gain congratutions in advance. #Peace#
    We have waited this long, so waiting for a day or two won't kill us, SO LONG AS the list is released. The fact that no one in this honourable house has received an sms yet gives me a kinda peace, knowing that the "main calling" has not been done yet. This house has showcased the best of minds and I'm sure that the song of victory will be sung in this house soon. Cheers, my people, Victoria Ascerta!
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    We have waited this long, so waiting for a day or two won't kill us, SO LONG AS the list is released. The fact that no one in this honourable house has received an sms yet gives me a kinda peace, knowing that the "main calling" has not been done yet. This house has showcased the best of minds and I'm sure that the song of victory will be sung in this house soon. Cheers, my people, Victoria Ascerta!
    Well the list doesn't appear it will be out even this week as NDDC hopes on bringing out the list after all letters for prospective scholars have been generated so we will likely wait till next week to get the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms19 View Post
    gdmorning...if at the end of next week monday n d list is not out, then there is begining to be insincerity in the process.am on my way to ph n I know that thursdays n tuesdays are their visiting days. we are enlightened people n we can't keep quite for a few to mar the process we have worked for or waste distinguished Professors time n disregard the assurance on transparency the MD gave us.I think this is why we have this forum.Speak out Niger Deltans, NDDC is not a private organisation n this is our common wealth.for me, am resolute to see d list.we hv to put them on pressure through the appropriate channels to do it right.shikina
    Improvise, Adapt and Over come. This is all I can advise. Make the journey more fruitful and et some human crawler contacts just in case austerity measures become important to take.

I think we should find a way to pressurise them cos if the list comes out late there would be no tym to protest their methods.

Be careful what you plan, many would say 'Lets Pressurize them' but they would be the first to go behind and mention your name as the brain behind it and you'd have yourself being dropped from the list which unknown to you had your name in it already. BE GUIDED! Never fight a fight you do not understand. Whether you like it or not, at the end, everyone in here is 'all man for himself (self-interest)'. No one here would give up their scholarship for the other, no matter the friendship that may have been made on here in the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by user01 View Post
    Be careful what you plan, many would say 'Lets Pressurize them' but they would be the first to go behind and mention your name as the brain behind it and you'd have yourself being dropped from the list which unknown to you had your name in it already. BE GUIDED! Never fight a fight you do not understand. Whether you like it or not, at the end, everyone in here is 'all man for himself (self-interest)'. No one here would give up their scholarship for the other, no matter the friendship that may have been made on here in the past few months.

Lol you have said it all. And in our respective secondary schools we all saw this "stand together" for divided "aim" kind of complexes.

"When confronted with the same social injustice, the Choleric (being a crusader) will explain 'Lets get a committee organiseed and campaign to do something about this!' The Phelegmatic will likely respond ' These conditions are terrible! why doesn't someone do something about them?' The Melancholy uses his exceptional ability to diagnose the obstacles and dangers of any project and has a part in planning. A sanguine enters thee room with mouth first, his noisy friendly ways make him appear more confident than he really is" - by Tim LaHaye(form the book Why you Act the Way you Do).

have you identified which temperament you are among the four?
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Hi folks, yes I'm guilty of being one of the silent ones on this forum but I think I have to step in now that I have collected my letter earlier today. I was as worried as d rest of u wen jaygirl popped up with her story of haven gotten her letter, and as my disdain grew yesterday when 4PM elapsed without any text from NDDC, it was great despondency dat I picked up my phone wen it rang at about past 5PM and alas it was my state rep on the NDDC board calling to inform me that I have been awarded the scholarship and dat I shud proceed to pick up my letter today which I have happily done. Hence in other to douse the tension in the house, my deduction is dat

1. State reps have a huge and in determining those selected in their state.

2. State reps have the duty to inform those scholars in his state, hence the difference the style in informing scholars Viz calls, text etc

3. States such as Delta, Cross Rivers, Rivers have been contacted as other scholars whom I met there today are from these states. Pls note I cannot assure u dat these are the only states that have been contacted yet.

4. Contrary to widely held believe that the covert notification system arose from sharp practices that may have bedevilled the selection process, it is purely a process adopted for ease of administration with wizeguy's theory of preparing letters close to the truth.

This is what I can come up with for now but I'll surely answer any questions that come up to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks folks for making this thread thick, enjoyed every word of it.
    Can Do and danieleluwah like this.

@Anoti411 ..great guy. Now thats how to post!. Congrats bro and I am looking forward to hearing from my state rep asap.
    chukzy4u likes this.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

@anoti....what state are u from?

I'm from Delta

@anoti, are u for MSc or Phd?

congrats bros

+ Reply