+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 110 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,418 to 1,430 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

am from Edo state and I collected my Letter today in Benin.. Like I said before, the P.A to my state rep called Me on Thursday last week and also sent a text on Friday, asking me to come collect my letter from him in benin, so I thought it was a Scam, until I did some background checks and saw that he was real.. I went over to his place which turned out to be the commissioner's house and collected my letter and signed on a photocopy. He explained how the letter got to him, that he was with the commissioner in PH on Thursday last week and was told the letter for Edo was ready, that he should just carry it.. So that was why he stated contacting the awardees, unlike some other State that had to go to PH to collect theirs... I am to proceed to PH with my acceptance letter by next week. He said they only gave to 8 MSc and 1 PhD in my state... But he couldn't get the tel numbers or email of 3 awardees and so I told him to give me their names; they are K** Onoi** Gerald (PHD), Ideh** Ikponmwosa (MSc) and Akh** Eboselume (MSc).. In case anybody knows them... I was able to get 1 of them through facebook, but like me, he thought I was a scam. That's all I know

...I feel so sad for those who didn't make it. NDDC has done it again, just like last year!
    Learn your lessons and move on people.

God bless you all.

I laugh...Is a pity that wickedness is real,oppression is real but more real is our victory in christ...a closed mouth is a closed generation.I laugh...I laugh...I laugh.I stil hv till Monday to finish my findings..I laugh..I laugh...God bless our Motherland.

@Eddy Am from Edo state too. Thanks so much for the info. At least some of us can now rest and move on with our lives. May God bless you richly. I wish you the very best in academic pursuits.

rage.pngsad.pngcry.png
    Our Job is a difficult one .....For we are truth bearers in an era of lies and deceit

In the coming weeks, the list would finally come out online....And all this would blow away as we move on to other ventures.

We may forget the names of the people who benefited from the injustice committed collectively against us. But, We would not forget the names of the people under whose leadership this injustice was perpetrated.

Its such a shame!!! God bless 9ja...
    I want 2 hail all d contributors 2 this thread-u guys r the best minds around. NDDC 2 small 2 end our God given drims... Never stop driming- c u all at d top!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fmann View Post
    Hello folks, successful people for the scholarship have all been contacted. I think its time for all of us to move on. I was not called either, so this prompted me to send an email to NDDC and I got a reply confirming this. It is well. Later folks.
    Well its time to chase the dream and not the competition

Quote Originally Posted by gonon View Post
    @ideelove, I am the second person from IKONO. So how far? What's happening?
    Has any Akwa Ibomite been contacted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    @Can do, It was Friday last week while we were still doubting.

Guys why do sit here folding our hands and expect things should turn up? No! Nothing moves until a force is applied. It was Henry David Thoreau, a respectable American Philosopher and Essyist who said and I quote "How vain it is sit down to write when you have stood to live."

The more we watch NDDC and give them time, the more we motgage our future! This list is prevented from public domain because nothing could be done once it is out. But this covert shenanigans make silly of everyone that have undertaken the test and interview under various stress.

If we know our true fate, we would seek other opportunities. We have been taken for granted for a long time! Winston Churchill says courauge is what it takes to stand up. Niger Deltans let's stand up to our right. Let us move enmasse to NDDC gate on Monday on peaceful demand for the list. They have stressed transparency and we will make them live to their word.

Who is with me on this?
    Phoneline are you in Nigeria already?? Thought you were in UK doing your thesis..

Quote Originally Posted by manenuff View Post
    Guys,it feels so bad 2b a victim of d failure in d 9jan system.Agreed,not everyone would be selected,but dis 'backyard' means of contacting scholars is totally wrong and reveals nothing but sheer corruption.
    As for me,I'm goin 2purchase my MSc form nxt week-i somehow regret takin d whole time on earth waitin 4d NDDC list on d website,but somehow I still don't bcos I've learnt something new.
    As for my fellow 9ja Deltans-Phoneline,Wisey,Cando,Cackin,Donchecks,Ezme,Eutric ia,Tendermartin,E-thang,Gonon,Abidem,Slimikenna,Ideelove,Evagreen,En jay,Malc,User n evry oda scholar dat made dis wait worthwhile,I wish y'all d best.It's on dis note I rest my case...afterall I'm still man enough...(I'll c u wen u get dere)
    See you brother. God be with you always.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyscott View Post
    am from Edo state and I collected my Letter today in Benin.. Like I said before, the P.A to my state rep called Me on Thursday last week and also sent a text on Friday, asking me to come collect my letter from him in benin, so I thought it was a Scam, until I did some background checks and saw that he was real.. I went over to his place which turned out to be the commissioner's house and collected my letter and signed on a photocopy. He explained how the letter got to him, that he was with the commissioner in PH on Thursday last week and was told the letter for Edo was ready, that he should just carry it.. So that was why he stated contacting the awardees, unlike some other State that had to go to PH to collect theirs... I am to proceed to PH with my acceptance letter by next week. He said they only gave to 8 MSc and 1 PhD in my state... But he couldn't get the tel numbers or email of 3 awardees and so I told him to give me their names; they are K** Onoi** Gerald (PHD), Ideh** Ikponmwosa (MSc) and Akh** Eboselume (MSc).. In case anybody knows them... I was able to get 1 of them through facebook, but like me, he thought I was a scam. That's all I know
    Eddy could you be kind enough to let me know your aptitude test score please. Congratulations Brother. God bless you..

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperNerd View Post
    ...I feel so sad for those who didn't make it. NDDC has done it again, just like last year!
    Learn your lessons and move on people.

God bless you all.
    We have but there will be consequences for any malpractice they put up that is a sure thing

Hey guys its been wonderful having everyone on this thread. I won't forget all your wonderful contributions to the enrichment of this thread. God bless you all. I guess its time to move on for everyone. Congratulations to all the scholars and good luck to everyone in all their endeavors. If your internet permits you please listen to this parting song dedicated by me to you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ

+ Reply