+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 108 of 149 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,392 to 1,404 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Congratulations @Eddyscott, you are the 1st Edo guy on this forum with the good news! Please what did you score in the test, what LGA are you from and what course did you chose?

I am patiently waiting for AKS to be called for their awards or the list to be uploaded. Sixteen persons were invited for Computer bases aptitude test; only two persons made it to the interview stage(IKONO) and i was one of them by his grace. Lets wait and see. It's well!

@ enjayjude nd malcjay,nwannem, i'm very sure. He cald me persnally,teln me! Dou He told me his source bt refusd 2 gv me d more details. I thnk he's protectng d image of d reliabl source.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankool View Post
    @ enjayjude nd malcjay,nwannem, i'm very sure. He cald me persnally,teln me! Dou He told me his source bt refusd 2 gv me d more details. I thnk he's protectng d image of d reliabl source.
    Oh!.....dats great...can u find out how he was contacted? whether thru call or text...

@tech guy! Am from ondo!not heard anyfin from our state peeps!am anxiously waitin.

@eddyscott...pls be careful wit dis guy n be very sure before u meet him.best of luck man! again wat was ur score n lga? tnx.

Be anxious over nothing. Worry won't take your name out of the list if its in there and panic won't put it in, if its not there. Shalom.

Quote Originally Posted by manenuff View Post
    @Can do,no 4get 2 shine d guy some ola.even if na recharge card o..nyc job!
    Ah! na naija we dey naw, you think he will be feeding me all the info without being 'properly motivated'? lol. I send am small recharge make im use dey update me.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyscott View Post
    @ frankool and Newcovenant... I am from Edo. A man called me on Thursday and sent me a text on Friday, claiming he is the P.A to Edo State Rep, that he has my Letter of award. I am yet to meet with the guy, cos he doesn't sound convincing on the phone, and he wants us to meet in a private place and not their office. So I just feel he is a scam. A friend of mine serving with Nddc said that it is possible I have gotten the scholarship, but the guy calling me just have access to a duplicate copy of the letter and want to use it to make quick money, whereas the Original would just be in their head office in PH. He said that's what most people do in Nddc.

@Anoti... Congrats man.. But I need to find out some details from u; like how u were contacted?, which office u collected ur letter?, and to confirm if they are given out the letter in batches, cos I heard that some persons who got a call or text about the award were asked to come back on their scheduled date
    Bros, the just wanna make a quick buck. ur name is on the list and he cant remove it cos NDDC has already put it there. If i were you, i'll go with a higher level. Say, when he broaches the issue, I go tell am say, the deputy governor of our state is my inlaw, and after I did my interview I sent him my details and he promised to do something. oh! I am so happy he did! thanks for bringing me d good news, abeg use this one for ur bottle of bear/transport, I need to go call him and thank him. That way he wont have themouth to say he put u there and will be glad u even gave him transport at all. You must look and act the part for him to buy it sha! lool

Guys, I don't really know what to say. Scam is everywhere. There are people in this forum you and I know that if they make a statement, then we can listen, those that have come a long way with this thread. Like wisey, can do, manenuff, enjayjude etc. But someone will pop up from nowhere and tell us here that they have been contacted, I am not here to say those that said they have been contacted are lying but this people are new on this forum or silent followers and cannot really been taken serious without some scrutiny.

So please we should be careful have we go about this scholarship thing. Remember a girl was killed through facebook because she was tricked into travelling for business.

My point really is why have they chosen this method of notification if at all the news is true. Come to think of it some nddc staff will hijack this process to make cool money for themselves. They will definitely demand some cash for you to get your letter. NDDC should publish the list on the internet and newspaper and then invite awardees to get their letters in an induction ceremony to be transmitted live on tv which won't take up to three hours.

If the list has been given to state rep then the governor who appointed the state rep will definitely hijack the list with other politicians.

I think it's high time we move to the NDDC headquarters to know what is happening. We should take our destiny in our own hands.

this must be the only thread with over 100 likes

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    GM confirms that candidates he met today are from rivers. No imo yet
    My friend is from Isu LGA, Imo state and he has gotten his award letter! Am sure the calling is irregular.

ouch, shell and exxon threads beat it in likes. just checked

+ Reply