+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 109 of 149 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,405 to 1,417 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    My friend is from Isu LGA, Imo state and he has gotten his award letter! Am sure the calling is irregular.
    I guess he wasnt attended to by my GM if not I would've been the first to know. when was he called/txt and when did he say he collectd?
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Urgent!urgent
    please house \; what is the update about nddc final stage of the scholarship.have anybody received any call

@ malc,it was thru call. D guy was smart enuf,dou he was favourd cos he's presently n uk.

Quote Originally Posted by tommie4 View Post
    @tech guy! Am from ondo!not heard anyfin from our state peeps!am anxiously waitin.

@tommie: nice to hear from you.....is there a way we can contact our state rep for authentic info..

Hi All.... I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must commend everyone for their contributions and comments... This thread has been my major source of information on the subject matter. I am a fresh graduate, and although I had a score above the required cutoff, I wasn't given an equal chance because I have not done my service. Nevertheless, I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope we as Nigerians and Niger-deltans can unite like this on other issues concerning our region and nation at large.
    Once again, thank you all.

@crackin' yhu have a point there. I think it's high time we all hit up NDDC office. They have to explain why some people are contacted and others are not. They have been playin' 'transparency' all these whl, publishin the list for CBT n interview, yet the last point for them to publish the names for awadees things change. Hey guys we shd not 4get the law of newton, it wasn't meant for physics alone. This pple aint treatin us well we are graduate of course. I have spent som good number of years in PH and i knw how millitant were treated. I knw their story and u knw 2wel. I strongly bliv Goodluck wil not b happy to hear this. I'm not js happy.

@Phoneline, could u furnish the house with info on how and when ur friend was contacted, msc/phd and when he picked up is letter. You already know why am asking. pls reply at ur earliest convenience.

and pls when u say the calling is irregular do you mean that its the same person calling/txting pple from all different states as their letter becomes ready, or what?

Hello folks, successful people for the scholarship have all been contacted. I think its time for all of us to move on. I was not called either, so this prompted me to send an email to NDDC and I got a reply confirming this. It is well. Later folks.

It's official my people. Trust me, I never believed up till this moment. But take this from me; IT IS REAL. NDDC has been sending out text messages to qualified candidates. However, the text messages are from a normal GSM number and not 'NDDC'. A close pal of mine from my state just sent me a BBM about 5 minutes ago that he received his text yesterday. He even pasted the exact words of the message for me to see. Anyway, I won't mention the name of my state cos I don't feel like but its between 'A to C'. Shalom.

@ideelove, I am the second person from IKONO. So how far? What's happening?

@Can do, It was Friday last week while we were still doubting.

Guys why do sit here folding our hands and expect things should turn up? No! Nothing moves until a force is applied. It was Henry David Thoreau, a respectable American Philosopher and Essyist who said and I quote "How vain it is sit down to write when you have stood to live."

The more we watch NDDC and give them time, the more we motgage our future! This list is prevented from public domain because nothing could be done once it is out. But this covert shenanigans make silly of everyone that have undertaken the test and interview under various stress.

If we know our true fate, we would seek other opportunities. We have been taken for granted for a long time! Winston Churchill says courauge is what it takes to stand up. Niger Deltans let's stand up to our right. Let us move enmasse to NDDC gate on Monday on peaceful demand for the list. They have stressed transparency and we will make them live to their word.

Who is with me on this?

Guys,it feels so bad 2b a victim of d failure in d 9jan system.Agreed,not everyone would be selected,but dis 'backyard' means of contacting scholars is totally wrong and reveals nothing but sheer corruption.
    As for me,I'm goin 2purchase my MSc form nxt week-i somehow regret takin d whole time on earth waitin 4d NDDC list on d website,but somehow I still don't bcos I've learnt something new.
    As for my fellow 9ja Deltans-Phoneline,Wisey,Cando,Cackin,Donchecks,Ezme,Eutric ia,Tendermartin,E-thang,Gonon,Abidem,Slimikenna,Ideelove,Evagreen,En jay,Malc,User n evry oda scholar dat made dis wait worthwhile,I wish y'all d best.It's on dis note I rest my case...afterall I'm still man enough...(I'll c u wen u get dere)

+ Reply