+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by Chavin View Post
    We were still in secondary school while we applied and sat for JAMB. I don't think there is nothing wrong with applying for further studies while one is still serving. I think if one would be done with NYSC before his due to travel and commence his or her studies and if you can prove it, then you should have no problems.
    Hope they see it that way shaa....
    Am straight from Uni and cos I didn't study in Nigeria I haven't served. Well guess this is where I part. The only problem is we were not told about this else I wouldn't have bothered applying.

Can do you such a wonderful vessel of God and I appreciate ministering to me today. My interview is 25th and I will go at least let me do all I was asked to and leave the rest to God. My gurantor is the Chief Judge in my state and hope that should strike gold God willing. I will print all you have asked and God willing it should all be fine. Thanks once again please.

God bless.

Wisdom Enang

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    Wiseguy4reel, I dont think it is wise to bouycot the interview just bcos you dont have NYSC,they know many people will be rounding up in a couple of months. I believe you at least have scanned copies of ur waec which u can print as photocopies while telling them the originals are anywhere else far away. But one thing I know is that even if they ask for 'certificate to show you brush ur teeth', and i dont have it, i will still go for the interview and hope that my other skills can overcompensate whateva i lack and that God's grace will be with me. For example, just the name of your guarantor could strike a positive nerve in someone ther, or your excellent, Bsc and Msc, or your communication skills etc can be the buffer against any negative thing. So Commend it to God's hands and make sure you go for the interview.
    A friend of mine who benefitted from nddc scholarship previously, sent me this. Hopefully he wont mind if I share with u.
    GOD's Grace and Favour turned Esther, an unqualified and foreign slave intoQueen...

And the maiden (Esther) pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and hespeedily gave her her things for purification, with such things as belonged toher, and seven maidens, which were meet to be given her, out of the king'shouse: and he preferred her and her maids unto the best place of the house ofthe women...Esther 2:9...

And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained 'grace andfavour' in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crownupon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti...Esther 2:17...

Fourthly...Kindly meditate on the under-listed verses ...

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers ofwater: he turneth it whithersoever he will...Proverbs 21:1...

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor fromthe south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth upanother...Psalms 75:6-7...

Fifthly...Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer andpetition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God....Plillipians 4:6

Lastly...Start packing your load...because 'without faithit is impossibleto please GOD'...Hebrew 11:6 ...

See you in the UK ‘If it is the Lord's will’…James 4:13-15

Soar Higher…Isaiah 40:31 and Shine Brighter…Proverbs 4:18

Thanks "Can Do" you such a blessing to my life today and I really appreciate your help and explanations alot. I will go for the interview with all positivity and let God's will be done in my life. As for the part of seeing me in uk that is a sure banker. In box me your Nigerian mobile number so we could keep in touch dear...

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    Wiseguy4reel, I dont think it is wise to bouycot the interview just bcos you dont have NYSC,they know many people will be rounding up in a couple of months. I believe you at least have scanned copies of ur waec which u can print as photocopies while telling them the originals are anywhere else far away. But one thing I know is that even if they ask for 'certificate to show you brush ur teeth', and i dont have it, i will still go for the interview and hope that my other skills can overcompensate whateva i lack and that God's grace will be with me. For example, just the name of your guarantor could strike a positive nerve in someone ther, or your excellent, Bsc and Msc, or your communication skills etc can be the buffer against any negative thing. So Commend it to God's hands and make sure you go for the interview.
    A friend of mine who benefitted from nddc scholarship previously, sent me this. Hopefully he wont mind if I share with u.
    GOD's Grace and Favour turned Esther, an unqualified and foreign slave intoQueen...

And the maiden (Esther) pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and hespeedily gave her her things for purification, with such things as belonged toher, and seven maidens, which were meet to be given her, out of the king'shouse: and he preferred her and her maids unto the best place of the house ofthe women...Esther 2:9...

And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained 'grace andfavour' in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crownupon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti...Esther 2:17...

Fourthly...Kindly meditate on the under-listed verses ...

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers ofwater: he turneth it whithersoever he will...Proverbs 21:1...

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor fromthe south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth upanother...Psalms 75:6-7...

Fifthly...Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer andpetition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God....Plillipians 4:6

Lastly...Start packing your load...because 'without faithit is impossibleto please GOD'...Hebrew 11:6 ...

See you in the UK ‘If it is the Lord's will’…James 4:13-15

Soar Higher…Isaiah 40:31 and Shine Brighter…Proverbs 4:18

Quote Originally Posted by fubyblankS View Post
    @ can do, very well said. i just heard that nysc discharge certificate was been required. you see they didn't stipulate that but, it was rquired. you know apart from requesting for your academic credentials some organization will specifically request for discharge. you see why some time one need to think a little bit ahead? @ cacking and jesusboy wassup on this now? but @ can do, the truth is that i'm passing out by oct. so what do i do? am confused. i know it's a vital criteria.
    @fubybkanks for you mind now, you have made a point. How funny. So up till now you don't know what CREDENTIAL entails and comprises of? Anyway sha make I no talk. I don comot......

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Seriously am hearing that at the interview, they asked for NYSC discharge certificate from almost every candidate. As far as I can remember they mention it to us initially and also not everyone has done or completed NYSC either. i.e most people like to do their masters before doing NYSC. So this issue of asking for such a document for this is really strange to me.

Can anyone else dispute or confirm this claim. Because if its true then its no point my going there then because I don't have NYSC discharge certificate yet. Also, what is this about asking for SSCE etc honestly what has that got to do with your being able to undertake a PhD research or MSc study. Is this for real?

Any input will be appreciated please.
    @Wiseguy4real you see I would want to sound pessimistic but I think those guys are just applying eleimination method to get rid of some people. It's very difficult downsizing that number to about 200 like they said, so anyhting that will help the downsizing will be used to their advantage. Had it been you had it, then you would have stood a better chance. Anyway have faith in God.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    @Wiseguy4real you see I would want to sound pessimistic but I think those guys are just applying eleimination method to get rid of some people. It's very difficult downsizing that number to about 200 like they said, so anyhting that will help the downsizing will be used to their advantage. Had it been you had it, then you would have stood a better chance. Anyway have faith in God.
    CORRECTION TO THE BOLDED WORD. Would not want to sound pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudanis View Post
    @ Urhobotie: They asked for all your academic credentials and what they stated on their website. Come along with your recommendation letter too. With photocopies of all your credentials. Still waiting for my turn of interview, it's 19:30 now.
    Recommendation Letter? Is that suppose to be guarantor's letter?.
    Whatever, thank guys for all the information. Though, from all that has been said, noboby has been able to tell us what the question was like. We also want's to know the actual minute a candidate spends with those guys inside there.
    More update please. Wishing tomorrow's peeps success.

@kudanis... Guess u have done ur interview now.. Pls I need to know if it is the time u arrive at the interview venue that determines when u will be interviewed or they have a list they are following?.. Cos I have to travel back immediately after the interview, and anything later than 2pm won't be good for me at all... Thanks

wishin u guys all da best dont 4get HIM in all things
    -CONSIDER IT SOLVED-

Is it possible for one to the course and institution before interview?

Did anybody receive letter of invitation for the interview cos I didn't . Only got an sms. pls reply

Quote Originally Posted by Agbamhon1 View Post
    Did anybody receive letter of invitation for the interview cos I didn't . Only got an sms. pls reply

I received just an sms. I don't think anyone received an invitation letter for the interview.

Is it possible for one to change the course and institution before interview?

+ Reply