+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 36 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Hello house, I jus wan 2 say that this interview wasn't fair enuf. I had mine yesterday n to my suprise I wasn't even interviewed as they asked for my Nysc cert which I don't have so I was told to leave. Now @ the time of application this was stated amongst the requirements. I personally knw some1 who got his scholarship last year wit out having his NYSC. For this very reason, I neva bothered to apply for the RSSDA as that was clearly stated as a requirement. Am jus so pissed nw, I had to come into the country jus becos of this only for them to slam it in my face. Anyways not to scare or discourage any1, go 4 ur interview n see 4 urselves. Gud luck peeps!
    Tendermartin likes this.

****Now @ the time of application this wasn't stated amongst the requirements.****

Quote Originally Posted by osebest View Post
    Is it possible for one to change the course and institution before interview?
    Yes dear it is. What course are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Teverex View Post
    Hello house, I jus wan 2 say that this interview wasn't fair enuf. I had mine yesterday n to my suprise I wasn't even interviewed as they asked for my Nysc cert which I don't have so I was told to leave. Now @ the time of application this was stated amongst the requirements. I personally knw some1 who got his scholarship last year wit out having his NYSC. For this very reason, I neva bothered to apply for the RSSDA as that was clearly stated as a requirement. Am jus so pissed nw, I had to come into the country jus becos of this only for them to slam it in my face. Anyways not to scare or discourage any1, go 4 ur interview n see 4 urselves. Gud luck peeps!
    This is really sad. So what happens to those people currently serving now and those who are about to register? This is really bad and unfair.

What's with all dis nysc talk na? I was interviewed yesterday and nobody asked me for nysc certificate o

Different situations for different people.God dey!

@ Ziyaun and odas dt ve done dier interview, is it only credentials D? askd of? Pls wat were oda qtns? ??.··?k·?.

Quote Originally Posted by ziyaun View Post
    What's with all dis nysc talk na? I was interviewed yesterday and nobody asked me for nysc certificate o
    Menh Boss you were lucky. I think there are probably different interview panels at different times of the day and so depending on when you had your interview you may have met a panelist who isn't too fuzzed about NYSC. I feel very sorry for the unfortunate candidates that met the not so nice Panelist. Well in the end God will decided who is to win or not. My only worry is that the same yard stick isn't used for everyone and sadly some people have had to come from UK and US for this interview, only for them to be slapped on the face by a disqualification from Interview on the basis of NYSC...I personally am not a victim of this but the plight of the common man is my concern and I know NYSC isn't a good enough yard stick for an interview disqualification especially if it was not stated as required in the first place. Well God knows best all the same.

All the same Ziyaun please inbox me a reply to the following questions:-

1. What documents were you asked to present to the panelists?

2. At which point were the documents demanded e.g before the questions or after the questions?

3. How long did the interview last?

4. What documents did you have to sign before or after the interview?

5. Did your arrival or stipulated interview time determine when the interview begun and when it was concluded or was there a new list at the venue with another set of timing on it?

6. When did you finally finish the interview?

7. What sort of questions were asked at the interview?

8. Were the questions premeditated by the panelist or was it instantaneously generated from their brains?

9. Was there an arguable means of ranking for your performance during the interview?

10. Which of your documents were sighted only and which did you have to give to them to keep?

I will please appreciate the answers in this format. Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by jayney View Post
    Different situations for different people.God dey!
    Am happy for you brother and I hope they don't ask any other person of the NYSC thing as it was not originally asked for at the time of application else so many people will not have applied for the scholarship in the first place. Many have even had to travel from overseas back to Nigeria twice for this scholarship and I only pray that their efforts will be consolidated in the end.

please share any information you deem important so others can prepare for their own interview.

Quote Originally Posted by ziyaun View Post
    Am happy for you brother and I hope they don't ask any other person of the NYSC thing as it was not originally asked for at the time of application else so many people will not have applied for the scholarship in the first place. Many have even had to travel from overseas back to Nigeria twice for this scholarship and I only pray that their efforts will be consolidated in the end.

please share any information you deem important so others can prepare for their own interview.

@Wiseguy4reel, thanx for ur kind words. glad to be of help.may i ask, which channel are u listening to? 32.5FM which is playing this tribute song "I am trying not to be pessimistic, but i am " or are u tuned into 105.9 - ZIYAUN FM where the bestseller song "WHAT D HECK U TALKING ABOUT, NOBODY ASKED ME FOR NYSC!" is blasting now.remember, the song u are listening to affects ur mood and the kinda circumstances u attract. moreover, d fact that u dint even do ur undergrad here hence no nysc is more undstanble

All those going without nysc, pray for favour and hand it over to god so his wil be done. Remember his promise in isiah "my plans for u are that of success and not failure." whatever route he decides to take u to ur destination of success is not ur bizness, just accept it.

I meant "GOD"

+ Reply