+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 46 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@kcesca well said

Did mine today....................was more like a chat. Wasn't ask anytin too serious.... Probably, if u're doing a course much more different from ur undergrad, try to defend it ooo.... NYSC cert was asked ooo....
    Best Wishes folks!!!!!
    truz likes this.

Judging from d panelists, d final result will be on merit..... Just thinking out loud sha.....

I even heard someone scored 57, though I was to busy searching for my name that did not have the time to view people scores! I was just airing my view and that does not warrant u calling me all sort of names! I dont believe in connections and godfatherism but on God only and mind u am very optimistic. I think ur critism of my comment is too harsh.

@Agbamhon1 so u think i criticised ur comment very funny, i had to read tru my comments again to see if i called u names. I hear you! u don't need connections when your school or potential employers ask u for referees tell them God is your Referee. let those that have ears hear.

@Agbamhon1 no one scored 57, the highest is 52. Someone can score dat naa. NDDC is trying their best.

Best wishes!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabbygabo View Post
    @Agbamhon1 no one scored 57, the highest is 52. Someone can score dat naa. NDDC is trying their best.

Best wishes!!
    Thanks for your correction. I saw the list when it was passed around. 52 was the highest, followed by 51, 49, 46, 45, 44, 42, 41,40,39 and the way down. Delta state got 52 and Edo state got 51. The 52-candidate didn't even come on his interview date!
    iHustle likes this.

Mine wasn't a chat at all!. I was grilled deeply on my course and I mean like "what countries 'practice this and that' that are recommended in my research proposal, define this and that(about my course), what d role of govt in that area so far (we had a bit of intellectual debate here)?. Only then did they want to know why i came back after my msc (i.e will I do same after my phd?). In all, it wasnt the 'chat and smile type' , I tried to smile though especially to encourage those who came after me. Somehow I prefer being rembered as 'the guy we had that intellectual debate with' than just blending in and not being remembered after the interview. I've done my part, NOW OVER TO YOU JEHOVAH OVER DO!
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

There's nothing to fret about the Interview sha. What I've finally discovered are:

1) If you don't have NYSC sowi dear.

2) If your course is less relevance to NDDC and u were not able to convince them sowi dear

3) If you don't have admission letter, and you let them bliv that you dnt have it and u can't av it. Whoa whoa whoa. Sowi dear

4) If your dress wasn't Inviting and your flow was shaky sowi dear. Coz I discoved a particular panelist ws puttin dwn smt on paper abt us the moment we open that door.

5) If u dnt have International passport, drivin' license or u hav (conditional admission.) Sowi to myself. This is whr i get stuck, I bliv I tried lettin' em knw that is less important.

6) If your program is 2,3,4,5,6yrs......Lol U beta let em knw that you can pay for the rest o, if they are into 1 or 2yrs only.

If you haven't done yet. I think this is more than an advice. If you'v done, then dont fret. It simply means you should step up in your prayer. Moreover, who are the panelist to say no when God say's YES. Dnt 4get anythin is possible. As for me I knw whr I'll be by THE END OF SEPTEMBER. GOODLUCK TO Y'ALL. KEEP FAITH ALIVE

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    There's nothing to fret about the Interview sha. What I've finally discovered are:

1) If you don't have NYSC sowi dear.

2) If your course is less relevance to NDDC and u were not able to convince them sowi dear

3) If you don't have admission letter, and you let them bliv that you dnt have it and u can't av it. Whoa whoa whoa. Sowi dear

4) If your dress wasn't Inviting and your flow was shaky sowi dear. Coz I discoved a particular panelist ws puttin dwn smt on paper abt us the moment we open that door.

5) If u dnt have International passport, drivin' license or u hav (conditional admission.) Sowi to myself. This is whr i get stuck, I bliv I tried lettin' em knw that is less important.

6) If your program is 2,3,4,5,6yrs......Lol U beta let em knw that you can pay for the rest o, if they are into 1 or 2yrs only.

If you haven't done yet. I think this is more than an advice. If you'v done, then dont fret. It simply means you should step up in your prayer. Moreover, who are the panelist to say no when God say's YES. Dnt 4get anythin is possible. As for me I knw whr I'll be by THE END OF SEPTEMBER. GOODLUCK TO Y'ALL. KEEP FAITH ALIVE

Okay...U just said everything I noticed yesterday.
    @Can Do......Mayb, cos u re a Phd student dats why dey ask u dat much. All Wat raymagnate said was all they ask me.
    God has the final say.

Okay guys, for those of us that are joining me to the UK, I'm planning to traveling to the UK before the olympics end, at least I need to have a little olympic experience before it ends. So when the list is out, will we still be required to travel to Port Harcourt again to do some documentation or they will just contact the school and make the necessary payments. Na guys I need watch olympic live small abi wetin una think.

@Cacking: good thought, it has crosserd my mind a while too, but, the snag will be the induction ceremony which, I hear, will be a media thing and inductees (successful scholars) will need to be in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    Okay guys, for those of us that are joining me to the UK, I'm planning to traveling to the UK before the olympics end, at least I need to have a little olympic experience before it ends. So when the list is out, will we still be required to travel to Port Harcourt again to do some documentation or they will just contact the school and make the necessary payments. Na guys I need watch olympic live small abi wetin una think.
    You don't have to come back from the UK. Just give someone letter of authority to collect ur award letter. That was the reason the lady asked you to put down someone phoneline that can get the letter on your behalf. I hope no one gave out his girlfriend's number should they quarrel before then. lol

+ Reply