+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 47 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    @Cacking: good thought, it has crosserd my mind a while too, but, the snag will be the induction ceremony which, I hear, will be a media thing and inductees (successful scholars) will need to be in attendance.
    Wait oh is this work of Ogokoro or Faith? cos am not aware they have already awarded anyone yet or even collected all the data together yet because others are still left to be interviewed so am not entirely sure what you guys mean by being in attendance for the award ceremony?

Just wondering if am still sane oh.

my ATAS just arrived........am waiting NDDC award letter.......BEDFORD is my target

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Wait oh is this work of Ogokoro or Faith? cos am not aware they have already awarded anyone yet or even collected all the data together yet because others are still left to be interviewed so am not entirely sure what you guys mean by being in attendance for the award ceremony?

Just wondering if am still sane oh.
    Nobody has been given the scholarship yet bruv, but then, what would it cost you to be proactive in making good plans? *wink* #FAITH.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Guy relax. It's just that we have left our past and present lives and are already living in the future. No be ogogoro na FAITH.

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    Nobody has been given the scholarship yet bruv, but then, what would it cost you to be proactive in making good plans? *wink* #FAITH.
    It will cost me adrenaline lol... Read this: http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/pol...092426751.html

@wiseguy4reel,wt happend 2 u,i tot u use 2 have 1st hand info,but it seem u r lost now! My broda,wetin happen?

Quote Originally Posted by motunri View Post
    @wiseguy4reel,wt happend 2 u,i tot u use 2 have 1st hand info,but it seem u r lost now! My broda,wetin happen?
    I left the stage when the crowd was still applauding. This is what happened. I report news updates I don't create news and then report it. This is the difference my brother.
    enjayjude likes this.

@wiseguy4reel..don't know abt odas but i miss ur in4mative contributions. Cheers.

@wiseguy4reel...speakin of which,hw did ur interview go?was d nysc cert. an issue afterall?hope it wasnt sha.just checkin.

Abide thanks very much for reaching out dear and caring to know how my interview went. In the end NYSC certificate during the interview became a case of mind over matter. Because they did not mind, it did not matter.

mine was no chit-chat at all...upon say I be MSc candidate ooo! I was thoroughly grilled by one particular man in d panel...I think I thrilled them all in d end sha. The 10k helped in calming my nerves sha.lol. Bottom line, God dey. #HopingForTheBest

Quote Originally Posted by abide25 View Post
    @wiseguy4reel..don't know abt odas but i miss ur in4mative contributions. Cheers.
    Thanks my brother. I will update again once I know more. For now we just have to let God do His part.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Abide thanks very much for reaching out dear and caring to know how my interview went. In the end NYSC certificate during the interview became a case of mind over matter. Because they did not mind, it did not matter.
    What do you mean exactly wiseguy? So NYSC is not important after all? oh! my friends refused to come down because of the NYSC palaver. So, it was just a rumour here or were you just lucky they didn't ask you?

+ Reply