Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by motunri View Post
    When is d list likely 2 come out?
    August 9, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Phoneline you see that is the general statistics but previous experiences have shown that most of the slots awarded go to Masters and only about 11 PhD slots are awarded per state. This infers that the 1/3 chance is more likely to be valid for a Master's candidate than for a PhD candidate. Ideally it cost 4 times as much to train a PhD than to train a master's candidate and so on the basis of minimizing training cost they will like invest more of these extra slots in to the Masters candidates than the PhD candidates.
    I don't want you to forget that PhD stands a better chance in this probability. The number of PhDs interviewed per state where less than 15 in most of the state. Cross river has like 6 PhDs interviews. Edo state has even 15 PhDs interviewed. Beyelsa has less than 8 interviewed and so on. So you see PhD candidate should be singing praises already if it actually 11 PhD per state.

Guy, you sound so sure and specific about the date, how come? Anyway, I'm set for the induction ceremony. Cheers

Very cheering news. Quick question; last year the award was worth $30,000. Does anyone know if it will be increased this year? (this is because, for some the tuition and accommodation alone can't be fully catered for with that amount, and they might need to start making arrangements to cushion the effect of this). Also, the Induction, where does it take place; PH or Abuja? Thanks.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    Very cheering news. Quick question; last year the award was worth $30,000. Does anyone know if it will be increased this year? (this is because, for some the tuition and accommodation alone can't be fully catered for with that amount, and they might need to start making arrangements to cushion the effect of this). Also, the Induction, where does it take place; PH or Abuja? Thanks.
    The award is now $35k. Don't quote me sha. That is the reason the interview panel were very interested in your school fees. Beyond £18k may not be entitled for the award except of course you convinced them of how you intend to cover the gap at the interview session. I think the list will be out this week. Keep ur finger crossed!
    enjayjude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    The award is now $35k. Don't quote me sha. That is the reason the interview panel were very interested in your school fees. Beyond £18k may not be entitled for the award except of course you convinced them of how you intend to cover the gap at the interview session. I think the list will be out this week. Keep ur finger crossed!
    Thanks for the "don't quote me" reply. Lol. Whatabout the induction venue?
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Cheering news....

Just keep your Dreamz alive... We're sure gonna meet at the induction ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    August 9, 2012
    then August 9th it is! (the fear of wiseguy4reels' word is the begining of wisdom on this thread )
    but guysooo, 3 weeks after the interview ended on July 27th I looked at my calender and its still 30th July, is it just me or did time just stand still? I guess is because I cant leave now and I dont have a lot to do to pass time till then...anyway the Lord's grace will be sufficient unto me.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    then August 9th it is! (the fear of wiseguy4reels' word is the begining of wisdom on this thread )
    but guysooo, 3 weeks after the interview ended on July 27th I looked at my calender and its still 30th July, is it just me or did time just stand still? I guess is because I cant leave now and I dont have a lot to do to pass time till then...anyway the Lord's grace will be sufficient unto me.
    Plz let time be. I don't want it to run. I have a project deadline to meet! Left to me, time should be twice slower! lol

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Plz let time be. I don't want it to run. I have a project deadline to meet! Left to me, time should be twice slower! lol
    LOL! I know how u feel. School or work project? ...anyway all the best. And if its school, then beware of 'Turn-it-In' or any plagiarism software ur school mite be using.. hehhee..cheers
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Na school thesis na. I wan die for here. I actually loss one month by having to travel twice for this NDDC! I pray I just graduate even with any grade! I must get NDDC less there will be warrrrrrr of inferno!

Dre wont b war 4 u n JN. Phil 4v6

+ Reply
Page 49 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast