+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 77 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 989 to 1,001 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Thank U @ motunri. I was about sharing the same idea as so many people have not seen that part on the UKBA site. But I strongly support the illustrations given by wiseguy4real as majority of NDDC prospective scholars may not be favored by the " 28days" money in your account" thingy"- as the financial worth for NDDC award may not cover some peoples TUTION FEE and MAINTENANCE FEE.
    After reading that piece of information from the UKBA site I can conveniently conclude that the likes of PTDF,MOBIL scholars whose total expenses can be covered by this companies may not be affected by this 28days money in your account before VISA application. Though I stand to be corrected.

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by gbenga2000 View Post
    Thank U @ motunri. I was about sharing the same idea as so many people have not seen that part on the UKBA site. But I strongly support the illustrations given by wiseguy4real as majority of NDDC prospective scholars may not be favored by the " 28days" money in your account" thingy"- as the financial worth for NDDC award may not cover some peoples TUTION FEE and MAINTENANCE FEE.
    After reading that piece of information from the UKBA site I can conveniently conclude that the likes of PTDF,MOBIL scholars whose total expenses can be covered by this companies may not be affected by this 28days money in your account before VISA application. Though I stand to be corrected.
    You are right Gbenga. The scholars who will be most affected by the UKBA 28 days rule are those who are sponsored by NDDC and the sum of their fees, accommodation and cost of living clearly exceeds the amount NDDC is sponsoring them for. For these set of people they will need money in their account over the 28 days to show that the deficits could be taken care of without them seeking access to UK public funds or living a life of wedlock and having to work 90 hours a week to make ends meet.

the 4 tier visa is more like a guide and its wise to look into it. alternatively its either you start off now or you send your school an information about your starting school Jan 2013, as new sessions starts sept and jan. all is well

Quote Originally Posted by Echeji View Post
    the 4 tier visa is more like a guide and its wise to look into it. alternatively its either you start off now or you send your school an information about your starting school Jan 2013, as new sessions starts sept and jan. all is well
    True but not all schools and not all programs permit a January start. I know of some schools who do not have provisions for a January start.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    True but not all schools and not all programs permit a January start. I know of some schools who do not have provisions for a January start.
    okay i guess thats where academic flexibility comes to play. i know about Greenwich, sheffield Hallam and the rest. all is well

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    You are right Gbenga. The scholars who will be most affected by the UKBA 28 days rule are those who are sponsored by NDDC and the sum of their fees, accommodation and cost of living clearly exceeds the amount NDDC is sponsoring them for. For these set of people they will need money in their account over the 28 days to show that the deficits could be taken care of without them seeking access to UK public funds or living a life of wedlock and having to work 90 hours a week to make ends meet.
    Guys, there is no cause for alarm. I have to come out of my cocoon to sort this out once and for all! All you need do if u fall into those categories who sponsorship fund doesn't cover your total spendings (tuition and maintenance) in UK, is to do pay the difference as part tuition to your intended school wherein you would be issued UKBA CONFIRMABLE receipt and then produce the NDDC sponsorship letter to cover the other funds needed. In fact, UKBA will be so impressed to give you visa like this believing that your true intention for traveling to the UK is to study. If you happened to be denied visa for other reasons, the part tuition made to the school will be refunded to you. So you got nothing to worry about. Bye till the list is out. Goodluck to you all.Special recognition to wisey who brought this up. A lot of us may have been denied visa on this note. Thanks for keeping the thread busy too. Ur reward cometh soon.
    Tendermartin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Guys, there is no cause for alarm. I have to come out of my cocoon to sort this out once and for all! All you need do if u fall into those categories who sponsorship fund doesn't cover your total spendings (tuition and maintenance) in UK, is to do pay the difference as part tuition to your intended school wherein you would be issued UKBA CONFIRMABLE receipt and then produce the NDDC sponsorship letter to cover the other funds needed. In fact, UKBA will be so impressed to give you visa like this believing that your true intention for traveling to the UK is to study. If you happened to be denied visa for other reasons, the part tuition made to the school will be refunded to you. So you got nothing to worry about. Bye till the list is out. Goodluck to you all.Special recognition to wisey who brought this up. A lot of us may have been denied visa on this note. Thanks for keeping the thread busy too. Ur reward cometh soon.

Nice addition to the thread phoneline, thank you very much.

Just a word of advice, before you pay anything to your university whether as part of the requirement for an unconditional offer or in accordance to phoneline's description above please find out on individual basis from your university their refund policy. You may be shocked to know that some schools don't have a refund policy at all and some can't take fee payment until certain months close to their resumption, in which case the university expect you to have the fee funds in your account with a bank statement evidence to show to UKBA. Just make sure you make inquiries from your school to know your per case situation and take action to that regards accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by motunri View Post
    If your course fee and living cost will be covered by "father christmas",do u still need money in your acct.?
    Monturi if your cost of living + tuition < $30000 (19,122 GBP) you have no business putting that money in your account.

Wat u guys r sayn is dt if lyk ma schl dt all expenses is (10,950+7200) pounds,i wnt hv kwalms wt visa processn? 2ndly,just lyk motunri said earlier,if i knw gt cash immediately 2 do ma visa applicatn nd pay 4 ticket 2 go,ow i go take do am kwanu? Urgent response. God bless.

For clarification purpose when i say cost of living I mean just 7200GBP not your actual cost of living for a year because that is what the UKBA needs to see in lieu of cost of living to grant you a VISA.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankool View Post
    Wat u guys r sayn is dt if lyk ma schl dt all expenses is (10,950+7200) pounds,i wnt hv kwalms wt visa processn? 2ndly,just lyk motunri said earlier,if i knw gt cash immediately 2 do ma visa applicatn nd pay 4 ticket 2 go,ow i go take do am kwanu? Urgent response. God bless.
    Exactly so Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankool View Post
    Frankool, you just have to look for the cash oh, cos NDDC has no other financial obligation to you apart from the $30000 which is actually paid to your school. Most school's refund policy is only on the grounds of VISA denial and they would still collect like 100-200GBP as non refundable registration fee.
    I hope this helps you to understand the actual position of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ezme View Post
    Frankool, you just have to look for the cash oh, cos NDDC has no other financial obligation to you apart from the $30000 which is actually paid to your school. Most school's refund policy is only on the grounds of VISA denial and they would still collect like 100-200GBP as non refundable registration fee.
    I hope this helps you to understand the actual position of things.
    Ezme thanks very much for coming up to throw more light on this.

+ Reply