Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

pls has anybody GT ( civil engr). bin called. are dey stil callin + wen will d interwiew sessions end. pls ur response wl b appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by bamidey View Post
    pls has anybody GT ( civil engr). bin called. are dey stil callin + wen will d interwiew sessions end. pls ur response wl b appreciated
    Dude! go through the thread and u will be upgraded.

Hello,nice fellow of this great forum,has anyone who studied elect/elect engr being interviewed either before or after 27th july (apart from the guy that says he was interviewed on the 27th july)?pls hint me on this info,its very urgent.

@prof salvage

can u pls tell me d criteria 4 d final selectn process n if d d7 in accts will hv any effect coz dat is what i really want 2 knw. n dont forget dat an msc program can b done part-time while working.... moreover i strongly blive i hv gotten d job already. i refuse bitterness n i claim my offer letter by fire IJN. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. wishing everyone sucess in there intws. we shall all meet there!!! AMEN.

did mine yestady was ask basically question on krpc a subsidiary of nnpc,pressure definition,square root of 4 wic is + or - 2.
    opiantor_yagayaga likes this.

i was invited n at dsame time interviewed on 28 july. I studied elect n frm osun.

bros thanks for this wonderful information u have shared on this forum , God bless you real God , at least this will give people an insight into what to expect , bravo and keep up the good work , God bless you once again , wishing you all the best

ur cv should be wht u guys hv 2 really study. i did mine tuesday trainee op panel 1. i read mech engr and did my 4 mnths i.t in wrpc. 1 yr i.t at npdc. it was fun had question like ''asuming we dnt knw abt refinery, tell us abt it'' wht readings were u taking at seperators and scrubber tell us sm values of d reading, 2 unit of measuring pressure etc. I had 2 convince dem wit those words and added more 2 dem just 2 let dem knw i knw it, i told dem i was checkn those pressure and temp reading bcos d plc (programmable logic controller) was down by thunder storm as at dat time. Believe me they nodded.
    My advice to those who hv had experience wit any of their subsidiary, knw wht u did there and abt dem. For automobile ppl, talk abt it in details whn asked a question. I Believe in God. After my interview i knew i wil be taken bcos i hv an experience in their coy as an operator which i defended well in d panel. I saw mysef frm their look as *d guy knws it all, he's gud 2 go*
    opiantor_yagayaga likes this.

my interview was resheduled but no time stated,pls for those with same experience,shud i stick to old time or go earlier?pls your response is needed

but what if U ask a question that the interviewers find difficult to answer? i asked my Panel in my NNPC interview to explain how the DPR and NNPC both manage the process of exploration biddibg rounds without conflicting, and they visibly struggled to answer the question, after a while they ask me if i was clear and i answered yes, am kinda scared

Quote Originally Posted by whurah View Post
    my interview was resheduled but no time stated,pls for those with same experience,shud i stick to old time or go earlier?pls your response is needed
    mine was same b4 i wrote. 4get abt d time, its first com 1st serve. go as early as 8 to 8:30am. gudluck
    pankujeff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jumkiss View Post
    but what if U ask a question that the interviewers find difficult to answer? i asked my Panel in my NNPC interview to explain how the DPR and NNPC both manage the process of exploration biddibg rounds without conflicting, and they visibly struggled to answer the question, after a while they ask me if i was clear and i answered yes, am kinda scared
    SCARED hahahahaha... na u luk 4 trouble na. to me wht u askd is nt bad bt i dnt advice such anyway. wishn u success

Honorable joe,thanks dear

Closed Topic
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast