Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

thanks to all that have contributed to the post. can some1 explain the organogram and carrer progressing in NNPC to the house as this info educate alot of us
    u

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNT PISGAH View Post

@Kafox @Shampoo,
    Lets be clear here on what is right and wrong. If you sit in an exam(school or job) and share answers, that's exam malpractice. But i have not heard of any law (both here and abroad) that precludes you from sharing your interview experiences or tell others about the type of questions you were asked. Lets not make law where there is no law. If i am aware of any law(either from NNPC or from the national assembly) that say you cannot hear other peoples experiences before your own interview then i will stop coming to this site, but there is none.
    Listen my friends, sharing interview experiences even if if its for the same job is not wrong. I have never condone exam malpractice of any kind. But i dont think this is a malpractice and i will share my experience here after my july 25th date to help others to prepare either now or in the future.
    In my own view, you have said the truth in its very essence. But its like this "I WONT TELL" thread fueled by Kafox and Shampoo and a few others in their side of the divide has propagated to virtually every other thread on this NNPC issue. I thought the original thread was closed and that its all history now, only for me to get here and a clone of the same thread is raising its head again here. Well in some sense the idea of diversities of views revealed by the thread is quite entertaining somehow.
    Anyway, the truth remains that Kafox or no Kafox, Shampoo or no Shampoo, some people still shared and some did not, which is the natural expectation. whatever will be, will be " Que Sera, Sera".
    THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS BE WHAT IT IS, AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE WHO WE ARE.

Quote Originally Posted by aliusunday View Post
    In my own view, you have said the truth in its very essence. But its like this "I WONT TELL" thread fueled by Kafox and Shampoo and a few others in their side of the divide has propagated to virtually every other thread on this NNPC issue. I thought the original thread was closed and that its all history now, only for me to get here and a clone of the same thread is raising its head again here. Well in some sense the idea of diversities of views revealed by the thread is quite entertaining somehow.
    Anyway, the truth remains that Kafox or no Kafox, Shampoo or no Shampoo, some people still shared and some did not, which is the natural expectation. whatever will be, will be " Que Sera, Sera".
    THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS BE WHAT IT IS, AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE WHO WE ARE.
    Mr Aliyu Sunday, I thought d issue's dead. Anyway, close to 1,400'v done their interviews already n let's say out of which 300 r members of NHJ. Of these, abt 20'v shared their questions ie 6.67percent. How am I sure dat u'ld hav been among these if u had done urs d 1st wk? And I tell u more dan 1,500'v read dis. I stil believe dat d best way of gettn d best set of ppl is by holding d interview simultaneously, aint it? But since d same set of panel members r supposed to give d assessment to get uniformity in judgement, it's to be 1 after d other. Dis's not exactly like a beauty contest where ur opponents'r dere as u'r asked questions. In dis case u cant hv same performances as when u know no experience at al as whn u'v gathered al d experiences frm others. Go ask yDA abt dis. God be wif u on 25th july. Regards.

I did mine yesterday 15th July, Panel 3 EH...the questions were based on my presentation..like 85% of the questions, I was later asked some downstream and upstream questions... they were about 7 men and one woman...I answered questions until I got tired...my fate lies in God's hands...and I believe all shall be well...

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklestar View Post
    I did mine yesterday 15th July, Panel 3 EH...the questions were based on my presentation..like 85% of the questions, I was later asked some downstream and upstream questions... they were about 7 men and one woman...I answered questions until I got tired...my fate lies in God's hands...and I believe all shall be well...
    I want to believe you are for EH Economist...Is the woman in the panel kinda fair in complexion and huge in size?....If this is true I think you and I were interviewed by the same set of pple and in the same panel......May be we can have some personal chat...

D life itself is a roller-coaster. Jst kp ur head up and do wat u feel is right and do away wit ppl's opinion, coz it wz said 'reality exist independent ov d observer' wishing al ov us suxes in d interview.

@Dbest, check your Private message...

this is lovely how i wish i got all this info b4 my interview. Pls forumers yet to do theirs,note that everything u have got here is absolutely correct. i need not to duplicate.

Tomcat a bchist can wuk as a industrial safety officer or a toxicologist.I hop ds gets 2u on tym.Best of luk!
    M

are they stil sending for interview letters?

thank you, corektchic. your response is right on time. am grateful.

Hi NHJobbers, i jst want to enquire abt wat some forumites bliv abt d interview proccess. pls hw tru and reliable is it dat those interviewd btw 4th and 5th july hav d highest scores 4rm dia respective states? if yes, wats d advantage? objective responce wl b appreciated.

That isn't true. Jettison any such assertions, they false.

Closed Topic
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast