+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC (NIGERIAN CONTENT DIVISION) RECRUITING..HURRY AND SUBMIT YOUR CV IN NNPC TO

NNPC (NIGERIAN CONTENT DIVISION) RECRUITING..HURRY AND SUBMIT YOUR CV IN NNPC TO

HURRY AND SUBMIT YOUR CV, THE NIGERIAN CONTENT DIVISION OF NNPC IS RECRUITING SILENTLY, I LEARNT THEY WILL BE GIVEN AUTONOMY TO OPERATE ON THEIR OWN, THEY HAVE BEEN COLLECTING CVs FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH BUT IT IS AN INTERNAL AFFAIRS.......

Re: NNPC (NIGERIAN CONTENT DIVISION) RECRUITING..HURRY AND SUBMIT YOUR CV IN NNPC TO

What are the requirements? Shed more light!
    B

Re: NNPC (NIGERIAN CONTENT DIVISION) RECRUITING..HURRY AND SUBMIT YOUR CV IN NNPC TO

Requirement pls?

Bro,how do we submit our cv? Pls show us d link or address to drop d cv.tnks
    oburoo onye buu uzo gbaaba mbo, na agbata mbo na uwa..."Neva be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God"

tanx 4 d info but were ar we going to submit d CV

@retired copper, u did not the link to the NNPC job site,just imagine it's that an imformation u just post.if u need to post any job vacancy make it open, post the link of job.

@retired copper i quite appreciate your effort but there seems to be some contradiction here, becos the autonomy u r talking about has not bin fully implemented and i work as a contract staff in WRPC and i ve not heard any thing of such even if it is done underground. notwithstanding if you are right u are suppose to hint the house details on how to do the submission of the CV so as to verify how authentic the post is. thank you.

the place to submit CVs is in NNPC tower Block A, 9th floor Abuja. Local content office.
    I sent my CV to sm1 in Abuja and he confirmed submitting it in this very office. Its 4 real House, any thing can happen just try OK.

Apparently, wut retired corper is referring to is the new FG Nigerian content initiative.And to set the records straight, NIgerian Content is no longer under NNPC. Now its called the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and stands alone.
    Arrangements are being made for unemployed grads to seek jobs in d industry. email address to mail ur CV to is
    [email protected] (Yeah,its at yahoo.com!)
    They havent built their site yet

Thats the spirit man,this is why i believe so much in dis forum.always informative.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

pls house i need the real and correct email address to this NNPC stuff

Gilbert's address is correct, NNPC towers Block A, 9th floor room 15 Nigerian content division office.
    Bamiayo, to me all these SBU's are not part of nnpc, news dosnt reach there, av been to several of these places and u find out dat pple dia behave as local champions, its when they come to towers or transfered to towers dat dey realise dey were not nnpc staff b4. u beta submit on time or else dis news no go reach warri, infact dey will soon sell out all these refineries.

@owan,
    NCDMB add is
    Chief Lambert Eradiri Road
    Revenue House
    Yenagoa, Bayelsa State

website is www.ncdmb.org but address to send CV to remains the one I put above

Happy

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast