Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

salary GT: circa 140k excluding alowances

salary GT: circa 140k excluding
    @pedestal-man -does it mean i shld state 140k per mnth if asked my salary expectations? if not wat shld i write?

Please make una no attack kafox cos is not one of the reasons why we are here. We should all learn how to respect each other opinion whether is in line or against our belief and how to politely correct people. The irony of the whole stuff was that kafox made more people to share their experiences. Abeg in the name of God, let us have one house and pray for His favour.

Thankz keejay. You're on point.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

kenny gbedu said:
    The interview was a splendid experience frm coming into nnpc till leaving the premises.
    This are some gists,i came in 8am,check in and was accredit.The accrediation was conduct by phillip consultant.Thereafta we where move to another block and was arrange for the d real thing
    there was a little drama when boys were taking picture with any nnpc plague availaible to feel themselves and there was a guy dat have degree and apply for hnd,he was send out immediately
    The main business commence,i was usher in and stood until offer a sit.i study computer engineering,so they ask such as,what operating system was used before window 7,what is SAP,what is the difference btw window 7 and vista and if am to used one which and you are to give reasons.they ask sum little history abt nnpc also.it was fine and the panel are friendly,the panel i did where 8men crew and you go in individually.pls guys try to get suit(cloth) to ginger there sswagger there.finally make sure you answer only wat you know cos dey will ask you another if u dont.lastly pls dont ask your interviewer to repeat himself cos i learnt you they will deduct frrm your marks.trust me on that final one.

See u all at the training/induction

none will return maimed, or bruised.
    its victory all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by orsinolink View Post
    Thankz keejay. You're on point.
    Thanks alot. Wishin you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    none will return maimed, or bruised.
    its victory all the way.
    That is HIS prophecy for us.

Quote Originally Posted by pedestal-man View Post
    salary GT: circa 140k excluding alowances
    is the 140k the net pay or the gross pay?

Quote Originally Posted by keejay View Post
    is the 140k the net pay or the gross pay?
    it shd be net

Wink Re: My nnpc imterview

Well I had my interview ytday 14th July as a Chem Engr GT. It was a wonderful experience and as I always say if God says its your job no one can take it away from you. I got to the venue some minutes past 9am and got to do my interview some mins past 2pm. Hunger was nabbing me because these NNPC guys were lounging and the aroma from their meals was so inviting (Please bring a little snack along). Well my interview went thus, I met 6 pple in my panel and they looked at my CV and said "We'v seen your CV now, tell us how we can ask you questions" Men I was astonished. So I shifted gears and guided them to my strong points. My current job and previous experience. All that and while I was doing all these, they were just laughing. I even called the leader of the panel MUMMY, then everyone burst into another round of laughter. It was a great experience. But I still say let God's will be done in our lives. If we don't get NNPC life goes on. Best of luck to everyone!!!
    nigayoyo likes this.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

good one there JaffyM, we 'll surely get there.

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyM View Post
    Well I had my interview ytday 14th July as a Chem Engr GT. It was a wonderful experience and as I always say if God says its your job no one can take it away from you. I got to the venue some minutes past 9am and got to do my interview some mins past 2pm. Hunger was nabbing me because these NNPC guys were lounging and the aroma from their meals was so inviting (Please bring a little snack along). Well my interview went thus, I met 6 pple in my panel and they looked at my CV and said "We'v seen your CV now, tell us how we can ask you questions" Men I was astonished. So I shifted gears and guided them to my strong points. My current job and previous experience. All that and while I was doing all these, they were just laughing. I even called the leader of the panel MUMMY, then everyone burst into another round of laughter. It was a great experience. But I still say let God's will be done in our lives. If we don't get NNPC life goes on. Best of luck to everyone!!!

May God bless all that have deem it fit to share their experience and grant you all a place in NNPC. Tell me why NNPC will not surely be a world class oil and gas company with these united and focus-minded set of people who rather than seeing themselves competing have chosen to selflessly assist others to succeed. This is the spirit. None of you will have cause to regret this singular act. God forbid that you'll be a signpost to others.

Closed Topic
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast