Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

Quote Originally Posted by twixt007 View Post
    I need those that have been interviewed to help me out.I am an experienced hire.
    My first degree is in Chemistry but I have been a financial analyst for about 8 years.During the test I did the accounting / finance option.
    I have been called for interview.My question is will this affect me during the accreditation as my first degree is in the sciences.Do they compare your certificate with the option you did in the aptitude test?
    In addition,how do I treat my case study?Must it be in relation to chemistry or my professional experience?
    I want to know if the panel interview you based only on your CV or they have a copy of the options you did in your test.
    Guys,I will appreciate a quick response as I am scheduled for monday 18th July.

Regards
    Since u applied for Financial Analyst, that is the route u should take. Emphasize ur financial abilities and how ur degree has helped u be a better analyst. My 50 kobo.
    God is good

well my interview is on the 25th and i will relate my experience ere too because the forum has helped me alot.thanks to guys like yda,obogho dbest etc for sharing their experience.i myself am shy and tend to forget alot of things wen faced with a board but i just GOD will do for all of us.as for kafox i pry u change ur orientation it wnt hlp u at all it will only make people hate hate u.or better still maybe u shld keep ur comment to urself.may GOD hlp us all

Please, does your second degree count or are they just focusing on your first degree during the interview? House, your response will be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by iHustle View Post
    You are right.
    Based on my own personal experience and observation at the interview, I think you should just focus on your professional experience and not on your academic background. This is because you are coming in as an EH and not GT; Your CV will mostly contain your experience as a Finance person as u have done done this for almost 8 yrs, I don't even think you spent up to 8 yrs in the university studying whatever you studies.

Also, there was no issue with the accreditation, as long as u meet the minimum yrs of experience which is 6 yrs....

All the best...

Please I want to reschedule my interview, how do I go about it because the number on the invitation letter has not been working and I sent a mail but no one has replied. Thanks

Pls treat as urgent. Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twixt007 View Post
    I need those that have been interviewed to help me out.I am an experienced hire.
    My first degree is in Chemistry but I have been a financial analyst for about 8 years.During the test I did the accounting / finance option.
    I have been called for interview.My question is will this affect me during the accreditation as my first degree is in the sciences.Do they compare your certificate with the option you did in the aptitude test?
    In addition,how do I treat my case study?Must it be in relation to chemistry or my professional experience?
    I want to know if the panel interview you based only on your CV or they have a copy of the options you did in your test.
    Guys,I will appreciate a quick response as I am scheduled for monday 18th July.

Regards
    Based on my own personal experience and observation at the interview, I think you should just focus on your professional experience and not on your academic background. This is because you are coming in as an EH and not GT; Your CV will mostly contain your experience as a Finance person as u have done done this for almost 8 yrs, I don't even think you spent up to 8 yrs in the university studying whatever you studies.

Also, there was no issue with the accreditation, as long as u meet the minimum yrs of experience which is 6 yrs....

All the best...

God bless all those who av contributed selflessly to dis campaign. you will surely get there IJN. would like 2 know what a GT salary in nnpc is since we'll b asked 2 fill such info in d accreditation. will b very grateful if anyone wt valuable info responds in order 2 enligthen house members who av no idea. God bless us all. Amen

is there anybody in the house who can give us the organogram and path of progression in NNPC with the salary attached. this will be highly appreciated. Thanks

I want to say thank you to every one that shared their experiences here: yda, Obogho,dbest and the useful tips from Oseri.

@Kafox @Shampoo,
    Lets be clear here on what is right and wrong. If you sit in an exam(school or job) and share answers, that's exam malpractice. But i have not heard of any law (both here and abroad) that precludes you from sharing your interview experiences or tell others about the type of questions you were asked. Lets not make law where there is no law. If i am aware of any law(either from NNPC or from the national assembly) that say you cannot hear other peoples experiences before your own interview then i will stop coming to this site, but there is none.

Listen my friends, sharing interview experiences even if if its for the same job is not wrong. I have never condone exam malpractice of any kind. But i dont think this is a malpractice and i will share my experience here after my july 25th date to help others to prepare either now or in the future.
    zinwa and samuelakinsola like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNT PISGAH View Post
    I want to say thank you to every one that shared their experiences here: yda, Obogho,dbest and the useful tips from Oseri.

@Kafox @Shampoo,
    Lets be clear here on what is right and wrong. If you sit in an exam(school or job) and share answers, that's exam malpractice. But i have not heard of any law (both here and abroad) that precludes you from sharing your interview experiences or tell others about the type of questions you were asked. Lets not make law where there is no law. If i am aware of any law(either from NNPC or from the national assembly) that say you cannot hear other peoples experiences before your own interview then i will stop coming to this site, but there is none.

Listen my friends, sharing interview experiences even if if its for the same job is not wrong. I have never condone exam malpractice of any kind. But i dont think this is a malpractice and i will share my experience here after my july 25th date to help others to prepare either now or in the future.
    hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmm, well said

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    you've just mentioned a type of interview where you would be in groups to discuss issues and you want to compare that with one on one interview? please what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. we cant pretend about it. some companies use group interview to recruit but nnpc is using one to many so please respect that. That you share your experience in uk, us, australia, canada does not change God's standard.
    God bless u shampoo! If it's getting too hot u can just keep mute. They'v cald me all sorts of names cos i said d truth without abusing anybody. However i still wish dem Goodluck!

@house can we please rest this matter? I implore all members of the house not to mention anything as regard Kafox and shampoo issue again. Enough is enough.

Abeg lets talk better thing ojare.

Best regards.
    zinwa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bidey View Post
    @house can we please rest this matter? I implore all members of the house not to mention anything as regard Kafox and shampoo issue again. Enough is enough.

Abeg lets talk better thing ojare.

Best regards.
    lets someone give us organogram of NNPC, lets see our career progression in NNPC. thank you

Closed Topic
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast