Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

Guy u 2 good o! O shey,success is certain.

I did mine yesterday,it was really great, after telling them about my self then they ask me to explain my final year project for them, then another man ask me to tell them how this project will benefit NNPC, then i was asked which NNPC subsidiary is present in my state? I responded then he ask me again what is the main responsibility of that subsidiary i also answered that, then one of the panel member throws one unexpected question to me that i couldlnt answer ''which crude oil product is petroleum" actually that question jingles me i couldnt answer that one, finally the board chairman ask me to tell him the name of UN secretary general i responded.That is how it went it was really a very freindly interactive session.Thanks to all NHJ members that shared their experience on this thread n May Almighty Allah favour us all.meet there by January 2012 cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeezyks View Post
    I did mine yesterday,it was really great, after telling them about my self then they ask me to explain my final year project for them, then another man ask me to tell them how this project will benefit NNPC, then i was asked which NNPC subsidiary is present in my state? I responded then he ask me again what is the main responsibility of that subsidiary i also answered that, then one of the panel member throws one unexpected question to me that i couldlnt answer ''which crude oil product is petroleum" actually that question jingles me i couldnt answer that one, finally the board chairman ask me to tell him the name of UN secretary general i responded.That is how it went it was really a very freindly interactive session.Thanks to all NHJ members that shared their experience on this thread n May Almighty Allah favour us all.meet there by January 2012 cheers.
    What is your discipline?

I forgot not to mention my discpline. I read ELect/Elect Engineering.Thanks

Tks every one my the interview was all about ur cv but i was asked pls dont say what u dont really know about tks

Thks hse i did my interview 2day. It was as mentioned by those who were willing 2 share their experience. I was asked questions mainly on my cv. Pls, those who have not gone a piece of advice. Edit ur cv to ur taste, know a little bit of foreign current affairs and much abat nnpc. I was asked to mention 3 subsidiaries of nnpc and wat they do. Wish u guys all d best.

with the ramadan festival billed to kick off on monday 1st august and the nlc minimum wage strike also scheduled to start on monday 1st aug, does any 1 know if this will affect the interviews scheduled for next week?
    has phillips consulting contacted anyone?...does anyone hv their phone number?, hv sent them a mail on the issue, but no response yet

Quote Originally Posted by earthrealm View Post
    with the ramadan festival billed to kick off on monday 1st august and the nlc minimum wage strike also scheduled to start on monday 1st aug, does any 1 know if this will affect the interviews scheduled for next week?
    has phillips consulting contacted anyone?...does anyone hv their phone number?, hv sent them a mail on the issue, but no response yet

Ramadan doesn't have anything to do with the interview process. But if there is strike the interview will definitely be suspended and you will be duly notified accordingly....

Am just coming from d NNPC towers, came in from lag.My interview was formally slated for 2day 3.30pm but got a text msg from nnpc-pcl on my way to abj dat it has been shifted to aug 3.Just went casually to authenticate d text. Meet wit d officials and was asked where i came from,i said lag,was den told dat they r closing early if i had suited up i wld av done my interview. But all d same i went to feel d environment and mak some declarations,waiting patiently for aug 3.IT IS WELL IJN...AMEN!

hello,for the guy that was asked which crude oil is petroleum ,the answer is petroleum is liquid crude oil.as asphalt is solid crude oil and natural gas is gaseous crude oil.......just foryour info...

Quote Originally Posted by Mekus Okenwa View Post
    Am just coming from d NNPC towers, came in from lag.My interview was formally slated for 2day 3.30pm but got a text msg from nnpc-pcl on my way to abj dat it has been shifted to aug 3.Just went casually to authenticate d text. Meet wit d officials and was asked where i came from,i said lag,was den told dat they r closing early if i had suited up i wld av done my interview. But all d same i went to feel d environment and mak some declarations,waiting patiently for aug 3.IT IS WELL IJN...AMEN!
    same thing wit me. i got same text msg. mine is slated for 2nd august bt no time was written on it anyway. if i may ask what's ur discipline? and are you for trainee Operator, technologist, GT or experience?

Pls, since they say this interview is state by state, i wish to know are there people from YOBE, Zamfara,Rivers,Sokoto and all O states ( Ogun, Osun,Ondo etc) that have been invited for the interview? if any kindly indicate to help reduce some tension.

i am from ondo state and have been interviewed...EH

Closed Topic
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast