Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

@Honourable Joe:I read Geology,GT. Concerning time,i was told to come as early as 8am.

gp

yes oooo |BENOKHUES ,i'm from oyo ,had my interview on thursday with some of my friends their name start with o and from states like delta,enugu ogun etc
    olawale_gp

Quote Originally Posted by BENOKHUES View Post
    Pls, since they say this interview is state by state, i wish to know are there people from YOBE, Zamfara,Rivers,Sokoto and all O states ( Ogun, Osun,Ondo etc) that have been invited for the interview? if any kindly indicate to help reduce some tension.
    i,m from sokoto state, and i have been interviewed since on the 5th of july along with oda invitees 4rm kaduna, kano and katsina. And from my observations on that day, we were all chemical engineer grouped under panel 1. We were interviewed the 11th floor by seven humble men.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekus Okenwa View Post
    @Honourable Joe:I read Geology,GT. Concerning time,i was told to come as early as 8am.
    thanx alot bt did they include d time in ur msg?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekus Okenwa View Post
    thanx alot bt did they include d time in ur msg?

I had my interview in Accounts and Finance.It's actually a deviation from all other interviews i have had in the past cos I met with a panel that was very friendly giving me clues to questions they actually asked and encouraging me.I know that's same for most of us who have had ours.

For most of us,the interview has come and gone and we have prayed and are still praying and we can only be hopeful right?However, i have a few suggestions for all of us that might be useful.Put everything about the NNPC recruitment behind you and allow God step in.Focus on something else,for those of us who are in employment already, go back to work and pretend like u never did any interview.Work to secure the confidence of your boss and continue to get as much promotions as possible pending the outcome of the NNPC interview.

Also, except u have mature and open minded bosses and colleagues,never ever tell them or suggest that u are in the recruitment process of another company especially when that company is a bluechip like NNPC.Chances are that ur relationship with them might be strained.For instance a friend of mine told his boss he was going for AMCON interview,few weeks later opportunities for promotion opened up and he was not recommended.He asked why and his boss told him he wasn't shortlisted cos he would be leaving the company soon.

For those of us who aren't employed yet, continue to surf the web for other vacancies and job opportunities.The more companies that have ur CV, the better.

I wish all of us the best in the NNPC recruitment process.
    iHustle and Tictock like this.

Please is any EH for the position of HR ADVISOR in the house, I need the CASE STUDY for that position. My friend was invited to the interview and was not sent any case study topic and all effort to get one from phillips consulting and NNPC has not helped and his interview is on thursday. abeg make una help oh.

i had mine on the 25th gt finance panel 5 they were really nice they asked me to intriduce my self and why i think i shld be chosen above my peers.they asked about nnpc activities,their subsidiaries and wat the subsidiaries do,and i was asked to explain my final year project and if i had any question for them.basically everything you need to know has bn said here.wish everybody all the
    best

I wish to appreciate every one that contributed to help some of us reduce tension.
    It was really as most people already explained. I did mine on 27th and although the first two questions threw me off my balance, I regained from the third to over ten other questions asked. I give God all the praise.

For those yet to attend, just bear in mind that whatever you have been told already, not withstanding, your own will be different. Focus on the real issues in your discipline and how it connects to NNPC. For the Economist in the house, I'll advice you study much on Investment and production theory as well as other important concepts in Economics. I was asked to assume myself as the GMD and make some decisions on where to invest - what will inform my decision.

Hope to meet all of us at the training school

To God be the Glory!

Hi, has anyone been interviewed for Industrial Safety Officer (ISO) EH

did my intw on thursday -21/7/11 as a gt in accts & fianance category. hwever i had a d7 in accts in my waec bt still went ahead n studied accting in lag after which i graduated with a 2.1. hence i wld like 2 knw if d o'level results wld b used in process of deciding the final list of successful candidates. it shld b noted dat i had 4 bs' in dis same waec result. It shld also b noted dat i stated in my cv dat i hv m.sc in accting (oau) in view and i'm currently in P.E 2 of Ican... Pls ur kind responses is anxiuosly awaited. one luv!!!

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

I will suggest you remove your all academic records in view. Trust me, it won't help. I'm talking from an experience shared by a friend. You won't be surprised that the panelist would just tell you to go back to school. LOL....... Just an oppinion anyway. Success
    Quote Originally Posted by victory4sure View Post
    did my intw on thursday -21/7/11 as a gt in accts & fianance category. hwever i had a d7 in accts in my waec bt still went ahead n studied accting in lag after which i graduated with a 2.1. hence i wld like 2 knw if d o'level results wld b used in process of deciding the final list of successful candidates. it shld b noted dat i had 4 bs' in dis same waec result. It shld also b noted dat i stated in my cv dat i hv m.sc in accting (oau) in view and i'm currently in P.E 2 of Ican... Pls ur kind responses is anxiuosly awaited. one luv!!!
    Tictock likes this.

He has said it all, any degree in view is truly a minus rather than a plus factor a B.Sc degree is better than B.Sc + M.Sc (in view) though this is difficult to comprehend but that is just the bitter truth. please house when do we hope for the final list to be released and when is training commencing. goodluck to everybody.
    gzl likes this.

Closed Topic
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast