Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

Was in panel 2 (OP) for Electrical Engineers on Aug. 3, no electrical questions were asked but however be prepared for anything.

Things to note
    1. .1. Please tell people to intercede on your behalf in prayers
    2. 2. Never assume you are an engineer and not suit up (the head of my panel complimented my dressing, so it is important)
    3. 3. Interact with others about to be interviewed (It made me remember Mineral oils / LPFO used in transformer cooling, you may pick up one or 2 ideals from them, I definitely used the LPFO idea in the interview)

Questions asked
    1. 1. What is the meaning of your name
    2. 2. Tell us about yourself
    3. 3. How much do you currently earn
    4. 4. What percentage of refined products is currently consumed in your state.
    5. 5. What is the correlation between PHCN and NNPC (PHCN uses gas for power plants and LPFO/Transformer oil/mineral oil used in cooling transformers, these are products of NNPC )
    6. 6. What products does NNPC export for foreign exchange (Crude oil; and NNPC currently exports gas to GHANA via TOGO and BENIN through the WAGP project).
    7. How soon can you resume with us

After the interview, those of us that were around in the towers to face the same panel actually shared our experiences. One of us said he was asked what were the products produced by NNPC
    His answers of Petrol, Kerosene, Diesel or PMS,DPK,AGO were said to be incorrect. They gave him an hint on methane, I guess it could also include Linear Akyle Benzene, Aromatics, Mineral oils for transformers, Aromatics e.t.c

Guess I answered all my questions correctly because no objections were raised or sign of wrong answers. God has perfected his testimony concerning me. Praise God!!!
    opiantor_yagayaga likes this.

no. it haS TO BE EITHER OF THE THREE. I had mine last mth. It was all abt my cv cos i have got some experiences. About me as an individual and then what i know abt NNPC.
    Rita

I was never asked any question on my current working experience nor any electrical question although i was asked what i currently do but that was all.

My interview was less than 7 minutes, God was really on my side.

Please remember also to take originals of your certificates, it is important.

God bless you all.

GT-IT.but pls wat shld be the salary expectation of a Graduate trainee- Information Technology.its urgent pls

Hi guys, had mine no Tuesday 2nd August, Elect.
    I was asked to introduce myself after dey av done d same. Was then asked what I earn and why I want to leave my present employer, I was then asked the duration of notice I will give my employer if dey employ me. Later I was asked abt pumps and the components of pump, what is a transformer, name the component of xformer. They later painted a scenario dat as an Engineer, what will I advice someone that wants to wire a house to choose either a cable manufactured here in Nigeria or the one imported from Russia at a low cost.
    My interview lasted for abt 30mins but all Glory to God Almighty cos my testimony is sure. Halleluya!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamikole732 View Post
    I was asked to introduce myself after dey av done d same. Was then asked what I earn and why I want to leave my present employer, I was then asked the duration of notice I will give my employer if dey employ me. Later I was asked abt pumps and the components of pump, what is a transformer, name the component of xformer. They later painted a scenario dat as an Engineer, what will I advice someone that wants to wire a house to choose either a cable manufactured here in Nigeria or the one imported from Russia at a low cost.
    My interview lasted for abt 30mins but all Glory to God Almighty cos my testimony is sure. Halleluya!
    Nothing was asked abt NNPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamikole732 View Post
    @bamikole732: Wow, 30mins ? Ar u GT or EH?

have had mine. d knowledge of every content of your cv is very important. knowledge of nnpc is not a crime, especially their subsidiaries and their headquarters. d panelists are generally friendly and i believe that once God has already approved ur working at NNPC, then nobody can change it for you.
    n

Quote Originally Posted by flexy17 View Post
    pls house...i appreciate all ur responses. I equally applied for NNPC (GT position). I did my interview 3wks ago. It was beautiful! But i'll like to knw hw soon will succesful candidates b called to start work/training. Also will der b any medical test? Thank u 4 ur anticipated replies, n many thanx to all stakeholders of NHJ. God bless u all!
    i was informed by my panel we'll be contacted in september, after all the interviews are completed. I guess d next phase will be medicals.

Quote Originally Posted by pedestal-man View Post
    @bamikole732: Wow, 30mins ? Ar u GT or EH?
    Operator (Electrical)

Quote Originally Posted by victory4sure View Post
    @prof salvage

can u pls tell me d criteria 4 d final selectn process n if d d7 in accts will hv any effect coz dat is what i really want 2 knw. n dont forget dat an msc program can b done part-time while working.... moreover i strongly blive i hv gotten d job already. i refuse bitterness n i claim my offer letter by fire IJN. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. wishing everyone sucess in there intws. we shall all meet there!!! AMEN.
    DOES PROF SALVAGE HAS SAYING OVER UR EMPLOYMENT.
    No be u dey tell ppl make dem come see say u no wash ur bombom?
    DON'T ALSO FORGET THAT THOSE DAT GAVE OPPINION ON MSC IN VIEW ALSO KNOW THAT MSC COULD BE DONE ON PART-TIME OR SEMI-PART TIME.
    DIA IS NO NID 4 ANY WORRY NOW BECAUSE IT CAN NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.
    UNILAG DID NOT SEE ANY PROBLEM IN D7, SHE OFFERED U AN ADMISSION.
    U PROVED 2 UNILAG DAT D D7 IS NOT A PROBLEM BY GRADUATING WITH 2:1.
    U UPLOADED UR D7 RESULT 4 NNPC RECRUITMENT AND U WERE SHORTLISTED 4 TEST.
    ON D TEST DAY, U SUBMITTED D D7 RESULT, U WERE INVITED 4 INTERVIEW.
    U TOOK D ORIGINAL COPY OF D D7 RESULT TO D PANEL, AND NOTHING WAS SAID REGARDING IT. NOTE DAT U HAVE BEEN RATED ON A PERFORMANCE SHEET, WHICH REMAINS A REFERENCE POINT FOR ANY FURTHER ACTION.
    IF IT BE THAT U WILL WORK WITH NNPC, THE FAVOUR DAT HAS TAKEN YOU DIS FAR, IS ABLE TO TAKE U THROUGH.
    WHY NOT PRAYING FOR THAT FAVOUR?
    I WISH U BEST LUCK.
    ojb147 and Twinklestar like this.

rejoice with me!!!!
    i heard it clearly.
    i will cause a severance, a distinction between my people and them,
    that the earth may know and fear...
    im still in the race

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    rejoice with me!!!!
    i heard it clearly.
    i will cause a severance, a distinction between my people and them,
    that the earth may know and fear...
    im still in the race
    I thank God for u JesusArmy! I'm really encouraged by ur faith. I did mine last week and I'm jus patiently waiting for my call up to resume. Praise God!

Closed Topic
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast