+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

@ate1768, please tell us the format of the test. thanks and God bless

Same dragnet format - verbal, numerical and abstract. i think the verbal is better arranged now bcos i had 5 passages to work on. calculator is allowed so u can boost ur score in numerical if u'r fast enough. same abstract test, though technical but quite ok. All d best

thanks ate

if you need a solved copies of the recent dragnet test question papers,call this no:,ask of Mr. Onome

Quote Originally Posted by babaphil View Post
    if you need a solved copies of the recent dragnet test question papers,call this no:,ask of Mr. Onome
    I'll soon curse you this idiot. Watch out!
    Truly and Proudly........................

The test was alright. Just the verbal section. God will see us through. Now preparing for the skilled test.

Oga whatsap with you. No one needs a solved copy of that test. Anyone can solve those questions successfully if given enough time. Must you scam?

@All, any body with info on what to expect in the Skill test for Network support-Infrastructure Analyst ?

@all Pls dont forget to let us know as soon as you get a call, a mail or even a flash from Chevron or Dragnet for the next stage so that people can plan according to their status. As much as we will like to move on to the next stage not all of us will do. I was busy with something before this invitation now i am dusting my books and checking material to prepare for my skill test. I don't even know what to read and the zeal is not really that perfectly there.
    I believe the sooner we know our direction the harder we can work towards that direction.
    If the cutoff mark is as high as the one in the Petroleum Engr., which was said to be around 90% then i should go back to my old life before the invitation but if not that high may be i stand a chance(may be that is why there is little zeal to prepare for the skill test).

Well just feel like posting something here so that we can all talk our self to what we should be doing.
    If you have attended any of the IT skill test before pls drop some hints on what to read.
    Thank you all.

One Love

You never can tell what the cut off mark will be. My advise is that you start preparing for the skills test now because in the end you have nothing to loose. Cheers!

Plz dear house mate,has anyone bin invited for skill test for infrastructure analyst nd plz doz anybody know wat to expect in the skill test. Plzz am expectn a response and thax in advance.

Hello Folks, Has any one been invited for skills test

This posting response has not been good. Is it that we are not many or we are not talking. Well i have not and i dont know of anybody.
    If you have please let us know. If you have been reading this please comment to keep the thread alive.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast