+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Quote Originally Posted by ABC123 View Post
    @solgee, thanks 4 sharing your idea. I will prepare for a fresh test.
    You are welcome bro, wishing you good speed!
    T

In case u need dragnet questions (all as screenshots in pdf format) especially the last chevron test; contact me on [email protected] For tips read ur Gmats graphs and tables numericals, dragnet normally repeat few of them, for verbal be familiar wit the questions few are mostly repeated and for abstract, they always repeat the same questions. Wish u the best

plz house i need ur advise. i wrote my test last week for Facility Engineer Position, and i just got another invite for the Infrastructure Analyst. i applied for both positions, but the advert for the positions did not come at the same time. Now my fear is; will writting this test disqualify my entire patiscipation in the on going recruitment process? your candid advice will be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Vityno View Post
    plz house i need ur advise. i wrote my test last week for Facility Engineer Position, and i just got another invite for the Infrastructure Analyst. i applied for both positions, but the advert for the positions did not come at the same time. Now my fear is; will writting this test disqualify my entire patiscipation in the on going recruitment process? your candid advice will be highly appreciated.
    NO. They are two different positions. Go and write your test.

If you were shortlisted it means you qualify for both roles so go ahead bro.

Do anybody have idea of how the questions for Application Analyst Technical Computing look like? I need a guide if there's any in the house. Thank you guys.

Guys. Just don't bother yourself about any question or else you fall into fraudster hand. The question can't be the same. Just prepare for verbal- 20qtn 17mins, numerical 20qtn 17mins and abstract 20qtn 16mins. Ignore any PDF, any call me, any send me credit and face your GMAT . Ire oooo

@ vityno, hw was the test for facility engineers? Was there any section relating to technical questions on facility engineering or they were all just the same normal dragnet aptitude test questions? Pls ur quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

The facility engineers test was the same normal Dragnet aptitude test. That is Verbal, Numerical and Abstract.

@ik4milan, thank u very much. God bless u.

Tips to pass Dragnet test. In Verbal, make sure u don't spend upto 2mins reading one passage, and try to pick the major points while reading. Then answer the questions under the passages by elimination, first eliminate the wrong ones, and then select the correct ones. Make sure u attempt all. I usually attempt all, because there is no negative marking. In Numerical, there are 5charts/tables, each for 4 questions. Spend more time on the first question of each chart/table to understand the table. If u understand the table and u answer the first question on it correctly, the other three won't take u more than 1minute. Skip any question that will take more of your time or any table you didn't understand well, and then return to it when you are thru with others. Try to finish the Numerical. In Abstract, just follow the shapes,rotation,numbering,arrows of other shapes to determine the unknown. Skip any tough question to return when you are thru with others, and make sure you attempt all. The Abstract is the easiest part in Dragnet test. YOU CAN DO WELL IN DRAGNET TEST WITHOUT EXPO. I've never written aptitude test with expo before, but I've gotten three good jobs thru my performance in test and interview, of which I'm presently working with the best among the three. Don't rely on expo! Chevron or Mobil is my final target.
    Dbajio and ate1768 like this.

@ik4milan thank you for the info.

@ik4milan, please u have a pm.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast