+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Please I want to know how dragnet schedule their test for afternoon time. Because I have 2 test with them on Wednesday 15th August 2012 (Facility Engineer -Instrumentation and Control 3.30pm and Infrastructure analyst - network support 11am of the same day). Please I did not want to be waiting from 12pm till 3.30pm when the 2nd test will commence. I will prefer to change the 11am to something like 2pm. I want to know the exact time for the afternoon test so that I will reschedule it. Please I need the response before monday 13th August 2012.

wishing everyone good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeezyks View Post
    I just receive mail for the aptitude test for the above position. Dragnet again me i don tire ohhh.......any way how person go do as per one of the highest paying oil coy called person no get option rather than to keep on trying.. i wish all of us best. cheers
    I hope it. I want share some my ideals. I hope it's useful.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Chevron interview questions

plz wen is the test, and the venue pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks for this bruv.It goes a long way.God bless you indeed.

[QUOTE=luxlyangels;666799]Bros don't mind these fools that wants to scam unemployed graduates, na God go punish them and they would forever remain jobless[/QUO

Pls, let's try to b civilized in the way & manner we respond to posts. Curses, swears & all manner of abusive words should be stopped. There is no harm in saying... "House, kindly ignore user ....., i believe its scam" or you utterly ignore such a user. Pouring out your frustration on such a person won't yield anything.
    Administrator, pls take note

Am not an agent but i work in an hotel where dis sugamums come to relax every evening. If you are interested, i can hook you with any of them. 08035152315 or 30ef75b2

For Dragnet GSE verbal, numeric and abstract questions send a mail to. [email protected]

Guys dont mind this guruz guy.He is a thief in disguise.Y dont he use the said questions to get the job.He is busy requesting recharge card from people for questions he doesnt even have and cannot send to people.I rest my case.Be wise.

@onetouch 2012, stay there and be calling me a thief when people can confirm that they have gotten the questions from me and have started practicing with them. Dey there!!

How is the test. Pls let us know what happened in your center. Is it better organized than before etc

the organization @chams, lagos, was fantastic. i observed there was no crowd so they were able to manage candidates effectively.

was it just normal verbal, numericals and spatial or is there any other part included? Please share with the house

+ Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast