+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

I just receive mail for the aptitude test for the above position. Dragnet again me i don tire ohhh.......any way how person go do as per one of the highest paying oil coy called person no get option rather than to keep on trying.. i wish all of us best. cheers

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

I was called for business analyst too,me too don tire oo,no be small tin ooo

I was called for business analyst too. Though my skills and qualifications are closely matched with network support. Same thing happened to me in the facilities engineer selection.>>> Do dey even go through the CVs

if you need Dragnet question papers for previous CHEVRON aptitude tests call this no:234(0)70 9450 3767;ask for Mr. Onome

was invited for business analyst as well. Hope its gonna be normal dragnet questions.

For Dragnet GSE verbal, numeric and abstract
    questions send a mail to
    [email protected]

i got the same invitation for infrastructure analyst , praying to get this job oooooo....... i was told to bring calculator ..... the question must be full of calculations

Quote Originally Posted by babaphil View Post
    if you need Dragnet question papers for previous CHEVRON aptitude tests call this no:234(0)70 9450 3767;ask for Mr. Onome
    You dey get customers at all? Why have you chosen the path of scam when others are busy getting their hands on legal means of survival?
    @all pls ignore this babaphil abi na wetin him dey call himself..... He's decided to ply his trade In a more refurbished way by adopting the name Mr. Onome and against the usual 'ask of Mr. Phil'

Bros don't mind these fools that wants to scam unemployed graduates, na God go punish them and they would forever remain jobless

May God help us all to get our dream jobs, AMEN. One love!

Dragnet palava

The guy with the email [email protected] is real, you'll have to drop 200 box recharge at intervals sha, but he has some cool questions. Anyways, just practice numerical reasoning (charts, graphs, etc), comprehension passages (you'll be asked to pick two options), and abstract reasoning (where you'll have to turn abstract objects to form a pattern). All the best palls.

Anybody received this invitation so far today, Tues?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast