+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CHEVRON CALLS FOR TEST (PH CENTER) FOR ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE

CHEVRON CALLS FOR TEST (PH CENTER) FOR ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE

Great House,

I got this IV today for Chevron...If you can gate crash, go and try your luck

Re: Application for Employment: ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE

Dear : xxxxxxxxxxxx

We refer to your application for the position of ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE with Chevron Nigeria Limited, and wish to invite you for an Aptitude Test which has been scheduled as follows:

Date: Friday March 04, 2011

Venue: CHAMS CITY No 83, Stadium Road, Beside FEDEX Express, Port-Harcourt

Dragnet Solutions Limited will be facilitating this Aptitude Test on our behalf and will communicate time and other details to you in due course.

You are required to bring with you, this letter and one of the following forms of identification: International Passport, Work ID-Card or Driver’s License.

For further enquiries, please contact Mr. xxxxx on telephone number xxxxx Ext. xxxx (e-mail: ([email protected]).

Very truly yours,

xxxxxxxxxx

Manager – Human Resources Administration & Services

Re: CHEVRON CALLS FOR TEST (PH CENTER) FOR ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE

Congrats! I'm still waiting for the IV,in d mean time i wish u d best of luck.
    R

Re: CHEVRON CALLS FOR TEST (PH CENTER) FOR ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE

Dear Sir,
    I wish to apply for this Job.

@agbaji

Please do not allow Naijahotjobbers crucify you for this your post..............pls, I beg you take out your cv from the view of the public......................application for this job has closed long ago..............and even if it were still on, you wouldn't be applying on NHJ.................anyway, I guess the is a first time for everyone. Pls remove your CV ASAP...............Cheers

please somebody should tell me how to get chevron aptitude test for associate human resources representative or where to get it from. my email is [email protected]. thanks for your co-operation.

+ Reply