+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

The invites for the Server Analyst position have not been sent and so, the interviews have not taken place. Code128, pls dont mislead the house. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by engineer_wole View Post
    The invites for the Server Analyst position have not been sent and so, the interviews have not taken place. Code128, pls dont mislead the house. Thank you.
    You can keep hoping bro, but I went for the Server Analyst Interview on Tuesday, 6th November. I got the invitation on the 24th of October, I can't say how many we were in total, but on the register, I saw just 5 names.
    EdgarG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by engineer_wole View Post
    Most of those IT positions have only 1 vacancy to fill. It is expected that only a very few people (less than 10) will be invited for each of the roles' interview. I don't think code128 has anything to gain by lying that he did interview with date and time specified.

code 128 should be right, the interview for business analyst held yesterday,shifted from Nov 6 to Nov 8., only 5 names were on the list for yesterdays interview.

Guys, are you saying interviews have been conducted for the Infrastructure Analyst - Network Support and Server Support positions?
    Na wa o.
    And I was the only one in the hall for the server support skills test.
    Abi the thing don enter man-know-man?
    This job hustle sef na die o.

Quote Originally Posted by questy View Post
    Guys, are you saying interviews have been conducted for the Infrastructure Analyst - Network Support and Server Support positions?
    Na wa o.
    lol.....I find it weird that you were the only one for the skill test and you were not invited for interview.

Quote Originally Posted by questy View Post
    Na wa o.
    Well, it's possible you're the only one for the skills test and yet not make it to the interview. The tests may have preset pass marks, such that if nobody crosses the pass mark then the position will be filled alternatively. All the best.

@goldennugget: I thought you were for I & C, have u confirmed the medicals thing?
    code128 likes this.

@EdgarG, i have not confirmed it. Do you know of anyone that has gotten medical invite?

Quote Originally Posted by goldennugget View Post
    @EdgarG, i have not confirmed it. Do you know of anyone that has gotten medical invite?
    I only know one person and he got no invite.

+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011